Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 800 chests and no eggs or scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
That's really sad! D:

It took me about 150 chests before I got my egg, so I guess I'm lucky. I'm at about 250 chest in total so far now.

I've gotten 5/10 of the bear Familiars (3 of the imposters, 2 of the older bears). I also managed to get an Arcane egg while grinding coli as well as multiple familiars from there.
That's really sad! D:

It took me about 150 chests before I got my egg, so I guess I'm lucky. I'm at about 250 chest in total so far now.

I've gotten 5/10 of the bear Familiars (3 of the imposters, 2 of the older bears). I also managed to get an Arcane egg while grinding coli as well as multiple familiars from there.
fravi_zps3b7c9456.png
@iamacoyfish that's recorded through the Arena! I find the drop rate VERY high and the encounter rate every 2-3 battles. I will have to test it again tonight for a couple of hours and take the average over 4-5 hours over just the one(who knows, maybe RNG was with me).
@iamacoyfish that's recorded through the Arena! I find the drop rate VERY high and the encounter rate every 2-3 battles. I will have to test it again tonight for a couple of hours and take the average over 4-5 hours over just the one(who knows, maybe RNG was with me).
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
Up to about 400 chests.
No eggs or scrolls. Feeling pretty dejected :|

I appreciate them being rare, but almost wish we could trade dusts, trinkets, or buttrocks for eggs/scrolls ---IE so you're guaranteed one.

Waiting on blind luck is pretty harsh imo.... (And yes I understand this is only day 2... but still)
Up to about 400 chests.

I appreciate them being rare, but almost wish we could trade dusts, trinkets, or buttrocks for eggs/scrolls ---IE so you're guaranteed one.

Waiting on blind luck is pretty harsh imo.... (And yes I understand this is only day 2... but still)
Just opened fifty, with no eggs, scrolls, or familiars. :C

I've opened probably 200 and all I have to show is one of the hoax familiars, and one of the mimic familiars.

... I want them all so bad...

Back to the coli I go! ~grind grind grind~

Though I really wasn't having much luck getting the mimics! The best for me was the scorched forest.
Just opened fifty, with no eggs, scrolls, or familiars. :C

I've opened probably 200 and all I have to show is one of the hoax familiars, and one of the mimic familiars.

... I want them all so bad...

Back to the coli I go! ~grind grind grind~

Though I really wasn't having much luck getting the mimics! The best for me was the scorched forest.
Gf490jR.png
I'm sort of relieved I'm not the only one who doesn't have much luck. Almost 400 chests and no egg or scroll in sight. Still, I hope that somewhere in these two weeks we'll get more lucky at some point!
I'm sort of relieved I'm not the only one who doesn't have much luck. Almost 400 chests and no egg or scroll in sight. Still, I hope that somewhere in these two weeks we'll get more lucky at some point!
2gEMC44.png j3zsWMV.png
[quote name="Miloki" date="2014-12-22 16:21:26"]Up to about 400 chests. No eggs or scrolls. Feeling pretty dejected :| I appreciate them being rare, but almost wish we could trade dusts, trinkets, or buttrocks for eggs/scrolls ---IE so you're guaranteed one. Waiting on blind luck is pretty harsh imo.... (And yes I understand this is only day 2... but still)[/quote] Absolutely feeling this. I can only imagine what those of you who have opened more feel like right now! I've only gotten about 100 chests and nothing really worthwhile except one hoax familiar and 4 duplicate bears.
Miloki wrote on 2014-12-22 16:21:26:
Up to about 400 chests.

Absolutely feeling this. I can only imagine what those of you who have opened more feel like right now! I've only gotten about 100 chests and nothing really worthwhile except one hoax familiar and 4 duplicate bears.
I think I've opened about 400+ chests. Haven't really counted. But I've gotten three eggs so far, but no scrolls and none of the familiars.
I think I've opened about 400+ chests. Haven't really counted. But I've gotten three eggs so far, but no scrolls and none of the familiars.
WH2fSe6.gif
I'm three shy of 400 chests opened. Two of the new bears, and six chest minions total, though I'm missing a mime. No scrolls, no eggs.

My girlfriend, however. She got about 40 chests in her digging turn and got a scroll out of about the 20th one. She doesn't even play much, though, so she sent it to me and I'm just kinda over here making heart eyes at her.

I'm having a load of fun though, even though it's mildly frustrating.
I'm three shy of 400 chests opened. Two of the new bears, and six chest minions total, though I'm missing a mime. No scrolls, no eggs.

My girlfriend, however. She got about 40 chests in her digging turn and got a scroll out of about the 20th one. She doesn't even play much, though, so she sent it to me and I'm just kinda over here making heart eyes at her.

I'm having a load of fun though, even though it's mildly frustrating.
3AMR8ax.gif
For those of you opening chests that you have bought. (Not the ones from Coli.) You should stop buying them and buy an unhatched egg on the AH. I did that and look at what I got from it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8916154] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89162/8916154_350.png[/img] [/url] I even got my favorite color too! And count it. I only opened 9 chests before seeing how much of a rip off this event was and went straight to the AH to get it directly. Hope this advice helps everybody.
For those of you opening chests that you have bought. (Not the ones from Coli.) You should stop buying them and buy an unhatched egg on the AH. I did that and look at what I got from it.

8916154_350.png

I even got my favorite color too!

And count it. I only opened 9 chests before seeing how much of a rip off this event was and went straight to the AH to get it directly. Hope this advice helps everybody.
I'm hoping it doesn't reach that point for me! I'm at about 400 with no egg or scroll, and a total of two familiars (none of the mimic bears :()... Maybe it's time for a break.
I'm hoping it doesn't reach that point for me! I'm at about 400 with no egg or scroll, and a total of two familiars (none of the mimic bears :()... Maybe it's time for a break.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9