Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 800 chests and no eggs or scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Nein They show in certain areas only, I've found Waterway and Arena to have the best drops. Some people are just paying for chests as well.
@Nein They show in certain areas only, I've found Waterway and Arena to have the best drops. Some people are just paying for chests as well.
The fact that you can get ONE piece of food from these, to meat any rate, seems highly insulting. So many of the chests I've opened have had one bit of food in them, which is not only useless with my lair size, but just depressing to see when you open the chest. The random trinkets and materials I don't mind so much, but ugh. If you're going to give out food, at least give out a decent amount of it.
The fact that you can get ONE piece of food from these, to meat any rate, seems highly insulting. So many of the chests I've opened have had one bit of food in them, which is not only useless with my lair size, but just depressing to see when you open the chest. The random trinkets and materials I don't mind so much, but ugh. If you're going to give out food, at least give out a decent amount of it.
Omg @tec hang in there.

(I finally found an egg, but heckity heck. It took me over 600 chests, too. X_X)
Omg @tec hang in there.

(I finally found an egg, but heckity heck. It took me over 600 chests, too. X_X)
imtheembers.png
Hi, I am the Embers.
@FortunaDraken
I think it's connected to lore. Shadow Flight is known for it's love of jokes and tricks, it might as well be one of them.
Just explaining, tho. Or rather, trying to find a reason for this.

And on topic - I went through 200+ chests as of now (I think so, at least, I'm opening them in batches of 10) and got 1 Sunbeam Ursa. And food. Lots of food.
@FortunaDraken
I think it's connected to lore. Shadow Flight is known for it's love of jokes and tricks, it might as well be one of them.
Just explaining, tho. Or rather, trying to find a reason for this.

And on topic - I went through 200+ chests as of now (I think so, at least, I'm opening them in batches of 10) and got 1 Sunbeam Ursa. And food. Lots of food.
@FortunaDraken, I haven't converted or sold any of my food, so I'm finding it a handy way to keep track of how many I've opened.

So far 409, with no eggs, no scrolls, a jawlocker, a plasmamime, 3 fake bears and two festive bears. Not sure if I'm lucky or not.
@FortunaDraken, I haven't converted or sold any of my food, so I'm finding it a handy way to keep track of how many I've opened.

So far 409, with no eggs, no scrolls, a jawlocker, a plasmamime, 3 fake bears and two festive bears. Not sure if I'm lucky or not.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I have not related to a post more in my life rn
I have not related to a post more in my life rn
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
Well, I don't feel quite so sorry for myself now, having gone through only around 80 chests or so with nothing to show for it. We'll see what the next week brings.

Good luck @tec
Well, I don't feel quite so sorry for myself now, having gone through only around 80 chests or so with nothing to show for it. We'll see what the next week brings.

Good luck @tec
ZhydIqY.png
1/2500? That means I have at least another 4600 chests to go, with my usual luck. Guess I'd better get cracking (monster skulls, that is).

I wonder how common the scrolls are. I want one more than I want an egg for sure.
1/2500? That means I have at least another 4600 chests to go, with my usual luck. Guess I'd better get cracking (monster skulls, that is).

I wonder how common the scrolls are. I want one more than I want an egg for sure.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
Can i surgest when you dig in food gathering dig in shadow area only. If shadows are tricky they might be tricking us into thinking that the chests found in other areas might have eggs in them?
Can i surgest when you dig in food gathering dig in shadow area only. If shadows are tricky they might be tricking us into thinking that the chests found in other areas might have eggs in them?
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
Wow. I was feeling really grumpy at my 149 chests with zip (except one mimic familiar) but that is TERRIBLE. My sympathies.

The drop rates for this event are abysmal. Getting REALLY annoyed.
Wow. I was feeling really grumpy at my 149 chests with zip (except one mimic familiar) but that is TERRIBLE. My sympathies.

The drop rates for this event are abysmal. Getting REALLY annoyed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9