Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 800 chests and no eggs or scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
If you are keeping records, there's a very good spreadsheet here on Google Docs that people are using to calculate probabilities and drops:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rFEiU_L7xatCJ91hqnmfTTES86Hj4E0092WV04wYDXk/edit?usp=sharing
If you are keeping records, there's a very good spreadsheet here on Google Docs that people are using to calculate probabilities and drops:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rFEiU_L7xatCJ91hqnmfTTES86Hj4E0092WV04wYDXk/edit?usp=sharing
No eggs or scrolls for me yet either, however I have made over 700k selling chests. >:D
No eggs or scrolls for me yet either, however I have made over 700k selling chests. >:D
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
@Airedale

And for those who are suggesting we sell chests... I was going to at first, but the thing is I don't ever have a pressing need for treasure. Thankfully, I make plenty of treasure off art, dergs, and the Coli, so even if I have an impromptu project jump up I can typically afford it without much stress over draining my vault. I'm lucky that way- and that's why I figured I didn't really need the treasure from selling chests anyways, so why not take the chance and open 'em?

Of course, that thought process was 600+ butkus chests ago...
@Airedale

And for those who are suggesting we sell chests... I was going to at first, but the thing is I don't ever have a pressing need for treasure. Thankfully, I make plenty of treasure off art, dergs, and the Coli, so even if I have an impromptu project jump up I can typically afford it without much stress over draining my vault. I'm lucky that way- and that's why I figured I didn't really need the treasure from selling chests anyways, so why not take the chance and open 'em?

Of course, that thought process was 600+ butkus chests ago...
hk0zK67.gif
Damn. I haven't been keeping track at all, but I'd estimate I've opened around 150 and have been lucky enough to score a bear familiar as well as an egg. Not to mention the other two eggs I got scavenging today ;w; I sold one due to the less-than-favorable colors and it was more rewarding imo than buying a Scatter for it.

I hope you all have some better luck soon !!
Damn. I haven't been keeping track at all, but I'd estimate I've opened around 150 and have been lucky enough to score a bear familiar as well as an egg. Not to mention the other two eggs I got scavenging today ;w; I sold one due to the less-than-favorable colors and it was more rewarding imo than buying a Scatter for it.

I hope you all have some better luck soon !!
1hvzq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9