Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 800 chests and no eggs or scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
You and me both. I opened roughly around the same amount of chests and nothing. Just a bunch of familiars I don't even care about. :|
You and me both. I opened roughly around the same amount of chests and nothing. Just a bunch of familiars I don't even care about. :|
w9ac9d.jpg
Most unfortunate. RNG just lacks fairness in the end when one portion seems to have the luck of getting as many as 3 eggs in a day, and the other opens 800 chests to find nothing. In my case, I received a single chest from 30 gathers today. Though perhaps it is counter-intuitive for the unfortunate to gather together.
Most unfortunate. RNG just lacks fairness in the end when one portion seems to have the luck of getting as many as 3 eggs in a day, and the other opens 800 chests to find nothing. In my case, I received a single chest from 30 gathers today. Though perhaps it is counter-intuitive for the unfortunate to gather together.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
327 chests and still nothing.
it feels like thet tagged some account to be lucky and others not to.
327 chests and still nothing.
it feels like thet tagged some account to be lucky and others not to.
600 chests and nothing to show for it. Very frustrating. ;v;
600 chests and nothing to show for it. Very frustrating. ;v;
how did you guys even get that many chests? ive only been able to get three from the coli since yesterday, its really difficult to find mimics
how did you guys even get that many chests? ive only been able to get three from the coli since yesterday, its really difficult to find mimics
...I'd really like to know the chance of getting an egg. Is it 1/500? 1/250?
...I'd really like to know the chance of getting an egg. Is it 1/500? 1/250?
No traveling dragons please!
I've been doing Coliseum stuff all day, level 7-9 and I'm telling you, twenty or so chests, and still NOTHING.... Gaiaonline events allow more luck than this.... I quit. I'm just going to scavenge like crazy, not that that might bear any better results, tomorrow....
I've been doing Coliseum stuff all day, level 7-9 and I'm telling you, twenty or so chests, and still NOTHING.... Gaiaonline events allow more luck than this.... I quit. I'm just going to scavenge like crazy, not that that might bear any better results, tomorrow....
@Nein Arena, hours of grinding, team of level 25's.

@Misplaced Someone linked a spreadsheet earlier indicating it was something like 1/2500.
@Nein Arena, hours of grinding, team of level 25's.

@Misplaced Someone linked a spreadsheet earlier indicating it was something like 1/2500.
@Nein They show in certain areas only, I've found Waterway and Arena to have the best drops. Some people are just paying for chests as well.
@Nein They show in certain areas only, I've found Waterway and Arena to have the best drops. Some people are just paying for chests as well.
At least the chests run the chances of getting you a bunch of other prizes so that it doesn't feel like a total loss.
At least the chests run the chances of getting you a bunch of other prizes so that it doesn't feel like a total loss.
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9