Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 800 chests and no eggs or scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Moeru I know it's really disheartening, but there are still 13 days left in this event. I think by the end, the prices of Nocturnes will have dropped significantly. What might help...if you really want an egg, and not the joy of finding one in a chest is...sell your chests on the item marketplace forums. People are lining up to buy 33 of them for 99k. If you farm for another 150, you can sell them, and go buy yourself a guaranteed egg on the AH.

@Shakularity I really hope you get on Xmas. :> And a scroll too.
@Moeru I know it's really disheartening, but there are still 13 days left in this event. I think by the end, the prices of Nocturnes will have dropped significantly. What might help...if you really want an egg, and not the joy of finding one in a chest is...sell your chests on the item marketplace forums. People are lining up to buy 33 of them for 99k. If you farm for another 150, you can sell them, and go buy yourself a guaranteed egg on the AH.

@Shakularity I really hope you get on Xmas. :> And a scroll too.
I'm seriously entertaining the idea that the chests from digging have a higher chance than coli. From coli I got about 300+ chests and out of them I got....three familiars.
Gathering netted me about 50 between yesterday and today and I got 2 eggs out of them.
I'm seriously entertaining the idea that the chests from digging have a higher chance than coli. From coli I got about 300+ chests and out of them I got....three familiars.
Gathering netted me about 50 between yesterday and today and I got 2 eggs out of them.
800? Oh god. Oh that scares me. I'm at 417 without any. Oh no.
800? Oh god. Oh that scares me. I'm at 417 without any. Oh no.
art tumblr!
That's some terrible luck. *hugs* Maybe take a break, let your eyes stop burning from coli grinding, and hopefully the RNG will smile tomorrow for you.
That's some terrible luck. *hugs* Maybe take a break, let your eyes stop burning from coli grinding, and hopefully the RNG will smile tomorrow for you.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
I got three eggs in my first 600 chests and now haven't gotten another although I've opened another 900 more ahahaaa *plops*
I got three eggs in my first 600 chests and now haven't gotten another although I've opened another 900 more ahahaaa *plops*
1znak5f.jpg
RNG just not loving you huh? D:
Only two days in, we've all got time to get an egg. Take a break and breath friend, don't overwork yourself for pixels.
RNG just not loving you huh? D:
Only two days in, we've all got time to get an egg. Take a break and breath friend, don't overwork yourself for pixels.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Tec

JFC I had no idea it was that high. That's discouraging.
@Tec

JFC I had no idea it was that high. That's discouraging.
No traveling dragons please!
I'm at around 500 with nothing. Getting really discouraged.
I'm at around 500 with nothing. Getting really discouraged.
You should have sold the chests. Even at 4k you only need 150 chests to buy a nocturne egg at 600k. If they sell above 7k like they did this morning, you need less than 100.
You should have sold the chests. Even at 4k you only need 150 chests to buy a nocturne egg at 600k. If they sell above 7k like they did this morning, you need less than 100.
Just hit my six-hundredth chest after hours of Arena grinding. Two "fake" ursine familiars means I can at least make up some of my time spent by selling them on the AH, but... not a single egg or scroll. My lair is drowning in gummy Chameleons.

At this point I'm really starting to hate chests. I've got a massive stockpile of Rusted/Iron chests from familiar bonding in my vault I was planning on opening but now I just want to smash them with a hammer. Or sell 'em on the AH. Either way each chest opening has gotten less and less exciting and more and more annoying...

What's worse is whenever I think "meh, who needs Nocturnes anyways", I go to the Dragon Sales forums and all I see are beautiful Nocturnes everywhere. Gdi. ;_; Back to the Coliseum...
Just hit my six-hundredth chest after hours of Arena grinding. Two "fake" ursine familiars means I can at least make up some of my time spent by selling them on the AH, but... not a single egg or scroll. My lair is drowning in gummy Chameleons.

At this point I'm really starting to hate chests. I've got a massive stockpile of Rusted/Iron chests from familiar bonding in my vault I was planning on opening but now I just want to smash them with a hammer. Or sell 'em on the AH. Either way each chest opening has gotten less and less exciting and more and more annoying...

What's worse is whenever I think "meh, who needs Nocturnes anyways", I go to the Dragon Sales forums and all I see are beautiful Nocturnes everywhere. Gdi. ;_; Back to the Coliseum...
hk0zK67.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9