Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 800 chests and no eggs or scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ey at least y'alls can coli I haven't barely been able to get in at all
ey at least y'alls can coli I haven't barely been able to get in at all
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@SelTheDragoness

Yeah, buy an egg that's around 800k, no thank-you. I don't have that kind of cash to throw around.
@SelTheDragoness

Yeah, buy an egg that's around 800k, no thank-you. I don't have that kind of cash to throw around.
[quote name="FortunaDraken" date="2014-12-22 17:05:59"]@SelTheDragoness Yeah, buy an egg that's around 800k, no thank-you. I don't have that kind of cash to throw around.[/quote] They are going for 400-500k actually.
FortunaDraken wrote on 2014-12-22 17:05:59:
@SelTheDragoness

They are going for 400-500k actually.
@Sketchpad
They're extremely easy to come by in the coliseum, I'd save your turns for scavenging potential eggs
@Sketchpad
They're extremely easy to come by in the coliseum, I'd save your turns for scavenging potential eggs
@SelTheDragoness

It's still too expensive, and I'm not wasting my cash when I don't have lair room to begin with. If the drop rate wasn't so abysmal, I would advise others not to either, but with how terrible these chests are, I can understand wanting to simply buy an egg or scroll outright.
@SelTheDragoness

It's still too expensive, and I'm not wasting my cash when I don't have lair room to begin with. If the drop rate wasn't so abysmal, I would advise others not to either, but with how terrible these chests are, I can understand wanting to simply buy an egg or scroll outright.
I actually like this event a lot and I haven't gotten an egg or scroll yet.
Honestly? Just wait until say 6 months and they will be as cheap as any other dragon.

Unless your looking for gen1s, those will be expensive for a little while. Even then I would say the prices will probably go down half way through the week.
I actually like this event a lot and I haven't gotten an egg or scroll yet.
Honestly? Just wait until say 6 months and they will be as cheap as any other dragon.

Unless your looking for gen1s, those will be expensive for a little while. Even then I would say the prices will probably go down half way through the week.
..... Holy.......................
That's just.
Not cool.

I am so so sorry.

..... And I am so worried for myself.
I've been saving the chests I farmed from coli in hopes of hatching them all on Christmas.
Oh dear.
..... Holy.......................
That's just.
Not cool.

I am so so sorry.

..... And I am so worried for myself.
I've been saving the chests I farmed from coli in hopes of hatching them all on Christmas.
Oh dear.
@Sharkularity Your phrasing conjured the cutest image of a little snarling mimic hatching from an egg.

And yeah, I'm not sure. I was pretty lucky. Got an egg in my first 100, and then 300 later...no eggs in sight...so...it's...totally random?
@Sharkularity Your phrasing conjured the cutest image of a little snarling mimic hatching from an egg.

And yeah, I'm not sure. I was pretty lucky. Got an egg in my first 100, and then 300 later...no eggs in sight...so...it's...totally random?
It is of course random, it's a percentage thing. Each chest is a lottery with a particular % chance of hitting whatever prize. So far I've opened about 120--150 chests with absolutely nothing but garbage, no scrolls, eggs or even a single familiar. You have as much chance with 1 chest as with the subsequent 799 to get an egg, but.... you'd think the spread of chances would be SLIGHTLY better??? I was hoping for something closer to 1/60 or even 1/100 chances... but in so many chests, people are getting so many failures. :/ Oh well.

Currently the cheapest unhatched egg is around 440000 on the AH. I don't have that much money either and no hope of a thousand gems to pay for it.
It is of course random, it's a percentage thing. Each chest is a lottery with a particular % chance of hitting whatever prize. So far I've opened about 120--150 chests with absolutely nothing but garbage, no scrolls, eggs or even a single familiar. You have as much chance with 1 chest as with the subsequent 799 to get an egg, but.... you'd think the spread of chances would be SLIGHTLY better??? I was hoping for something closer to 1/60 or even 1/100 chances... but in so many chests, people are getting so many failures. :/ Oh well.

Currently the cheapest unhatched egg is around 440000 on the AH. I don't have that much money either and no hope of a thousand gems to pay for it.
@iamacoyfish
oH..... oh my gosh
WELL........ I mean... Yes.
That is EXACTLY what I meant :"D
@iamacoyfish
oH..... oh my gosh
WELL........ I mean... Yes.
That is EXACTLY what I meant :"D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9