Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nocturnless Pity Party
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@SmilingGod
Sweet shadowmama that's alot of chests.

Also @Pokemon
You lucky lil thing you. Good job
@SmilingGod
Sweet shadowmama that's alot of chests.

Also @Pokemon
You lucky lil thing you. Good job
Elite Agent Bindlesnap, Eyes of the Dudemeister, Agent of Wind’s Whirling Chaos and deployer of the Fae Infiltrators
Sign me up for this club/party
Sign me up for this club/party
afef61a686.png
Nothing but food from all my chests. Coli won't load.

Pity party indeed.
Nothing but food from all my chests. Coli won't load.

Pity party indeed.
XS9Xu1r.png
I used every turn today digging and got a whopping total of 2 chests. The saddest thing that's ever happened to me.

And now coli is lagging so bad I can hardly handle it. Might just give up for the day and hope for better luck tomorrow. *shrugs*
I used every turn today digging and got a whopping total of 2 chests. The saddest thing that's ever happened to me.

And now coli is lagging so bad I can hardly handle it. Might just give up for the day and hope for better luck tomorrow. *shrugs*
@bindlesnap, correction, I just got a livewire grizzly. not one of the familiars i wanted though, since i already had some of those from the lightning festival
@bindlesnap, correction, I just got a livewire grizzly. not one of the familiars i wanted though, since i already had some of those from the lightning festival
[quote name="Yin" date="2014-12-21 15:44:26"]Spent all my turns gathering: 1 chest Been trying to coli for the past 8ish hours. Probably have gotten close to 100 chests. Number of familiars, eggs, and scrolls? 0 :|[/quote] Only I put 5 turns into digging and 20 into Scavenging. Still waiting on good loot.
Yin wrote on 2014-12-21 15:44:26:
Spent all my turns gathering: 1 chest

Been trying to coli for the past 8ish hours. Probably have gotten close to 100 chests.

Number of familiars, eggs, and scrolls? 0

:|

Only I put 5 turns into digging and 20 into Scavenging. Still waiting on good loot.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
spent 25 gathering turns: zero.

heard you could get Strange Chests out of Rusted Treasure Chests. opened 30 rusted chests: nothing.

trying to load up coli: not loading.

trying to buy chests from the AH: they keep getting sniped...

i've had a chance to open exactly one chest. nocturnes are trolling me :I
spent 25 gathering turns: zero.

heard you could get Strange Chests out of Rusted Treasure Chests. opened 30 rusted chests: nothing.

trying to load up coli: not loading.

trying to buy chests from the AH: they keep getting sniped...

i've had a chance to open exactly one chest. nocturnes are trolling me :I
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
is there a specific level i have to do in the coliseum that has chests? ive only got one chest so far
is there a specific level i have to do in the coliseum that has chests? ive only got one chest so far
you're lucky if you can even use the coliseum. been trying to use it all day and it just freezes after 2 or 3 turns.
you're lucky if you can even use the coliseum. been trying to use it all day and it just freezes after 2 or 3 turns.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
As far as I can tell from accounts in different threads, there is about a 1 in 150 chance to get the egg.
As far as I can tell from accounts in different threads, there is about a 1 in 150 chance to get the egg.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30