Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nocturnless Pity Party
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Colisuem is laggy, so i cant get much from there. me and a group of friends joined together to see if we can manage to get an egg. Results: we get nothing. Thats like 60 gathering turns between all of us and we didn't get much but food and useless stuff from the chests we got. One of us got one familiar though. that's about it. :/

i've opened like 40 chests so far. with no avail for anything.

Also i might change one of my dergs into a Nocture, but i want to see how big these batties get before i do so.
Colisuem is laggy, so i cant get much from there. me and a group of friends joined together to see if we can manage to get an egg. Results: we get nothing. Thats like 60 gathering turns between all of us and we didn't get much but food and useless stuff from the chests we got. One of us got one familiar though. that's about it. :/

i've opened like 40 chests so far. with no avail for anything.

Also i might change one of my dergs into a Nocture, but i want to see how big these batties get before i do so.
For dragon share posts
Please only pick dragons that aren't for sale/has a familiar.
Thank you!
@Rexcaliburr
What a cute little batbaby oh man. I've never seen Blood/Spring look good before, but I love it.
@Rexcaliburr
What a cute little batbaby oh man. I've never seen Blood/Spring look good before, but I love it.
Elite Agent Bindlesnap, Eyes of the Dudemeister, Agent of Wind’s Whirling Chaos and deployer of the Fae Infiltrators
I want to scroll my creepy dark-magic-dabbling fae into a nocturne SHES BE SUCH A GORGEOUS NOCTURNE [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=27&wing=45&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=5&tert=30&elem=3&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] *shakes fist* curse you, coli!!!
I want to scroll my creepy dark-magic-dabbling fae into a nocturne SHES BE SUCH A GORGEOUS NOCTURNE
dragonpic2.php?body=27&wing=45&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=5&tert=30&elem=3&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

*shakes fist* curse you, coli!!!
clocking in for my shift at the not making sense factory
@Bindlesnap Thank you! Personally I was really hating his tertiary until I saw it as circuit on a Nocturne. Suddenly I'm not that jealous of my friends who got custom progens like Aqua/Sky/Caribbean and Aqua/Splash/Splash.

@Pinnithin OMG that is really gorgeous. Like, really really gorgeous. I swear Seraph only looks good on these batbabies.
@Bindlesnap Thank you! Personally I was really hating his tertiary until I saw it as circuit on a Nocturne. Suddenly I'm not that jealous of my friends who got custom progens like Aqua/Sky/Caribbean and Aqua/Splash/Splash.

@Pinnithin OMG that is really gorgeous. Like, really really gorgeous. I swear Seraph only looks good on these batbabies.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Used all of my turns digging this morning, got 4 chests. Nothing but chameleons and buttstones. I've been trying to use the coli all day, but so far only managed to get 3 more chests. Still no Nocturnes. [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/c025c875a9fa4818252df38a81336634/tumblr_ngyiuqWA611tc3pr3o1_r1_500.png[/img] I managed to hit one of them twice and now it's frozen... urgh. :( My best friend only got 5 chests and found a Nocturne egg in the first one! Some people get all the luck.
Used all of my turns digging this morning, got 4 chests. Nothing but chameleons and buttstones. I've been trying to use the coli all day, but so far only managed to get 3 more chests. Still no Nocturnes.
tumblr_ngyiuqWA611tc3pr3o1_r1_500.png
I managed to hit one of them twice and now it's frozen... urgh. :( My best friend only got 5 chests and found a Nocturne egg in the first one! Some people get all the luck.
tumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco2_75sq.png u82kOBZ.png
eswSnrS.png
fVc0Lih.png
nWiQNX9.png
I really really want a christmas surprise nocturne. I can't scry one, because that is all I wish for. An egg to open on christmas day.

Fingers crossed :)
I really really want a christmas surprise nocturne. I can't scry one, because that is all I wish for. An egg to open on christmas day.

Fingers crossed :)
Got nothing but buttstones from exactly 40 chests, and the coli isn't loading. OTL The struggle. I have a pair that can produce a baby like this, all I need is a scroll, haha. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=30&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=10&elem=5&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img]
Got nothing but buttstones from exactly 40 chests, and the coli isn't loading. OTL The struggle.

I have a pair that can produce a baby like this, all I need is a scroll, haha.

dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=30&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=10&elem=5&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
I'm trying to find a Nocturne scroll to change my dragon Toia. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86127/8612660_350.png[/img] TO [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=9&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=9&elem=7&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] Or my lovely Mistic to one... [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=44&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=56&elem=8&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] Still no luck, and this lag isn't helping. ;m;
I'm trying to find a Nocturne scroll to change my dragon Toia.
8612660_350.png TO
dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=9&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=9&elem=7&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png
Or my lovely Mistic to one... dragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=44&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=56&elem=8&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png Still no luck, and this lag isn't helping. ;m;
NSAWm8I.png
About 80 chests and still no egg, scroll or familiar.
About 80 chests and still no egg, scroll or familiar.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
I only got 18 chest because of the coli lag...

I just really want one born today since it is the first time to get one. Ideally having one with shadow eyes before the end of it.
I only got 18 chest because of the coli lag...

I just really want one born today since it is the first time to get one. Ideally having one with shadow eyes before the end of it.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30