Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nocturnless Pity Party
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
so far i opened 300+ eggs and got food, 5 familiars and (in the last 5 chests today) one egg.
so far i opened 300+ eggs and got food, 5 familiars and (in the last 5 chests today) one egg.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
About 50 chests.... just junk so far.
About 50 chests.... just junk so far.
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.pngmNH9cjt.png
So far +250 chests I think. No egg, no scroll ( even if I know they are rare, the odds are still way too low for my luck ), only good things are 2 familars chest and a few bears ( like 2-3 "original" and 2 "copies" I think?? )

My luck with this event is already horrible I can feel it
So far +250 chests I think. No egg, no scroll ( even if I know they are rare, the odds are still way too low for my luck ), only good things are 2 familars chest and a few bears ( like 2-3 "original" and 2 "copies" I think?? )

My luck with this event is already horrible I can feel it
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
70-80 chests. Dunno why I'm still bothering though, I could be using those turns I've been wasting digging, and using them for gathering food, especially since my lair isn't getting any smaller. But I just really want those Nocturnes.
70-80 chests. Dunno why I'm still bothering though, I could be using those turns I've been wasting digging, and using them for gathering food, especially since my lair isn't getting any smaller. But I just really want those Nocturnes.
@Blessings I gave up too. I'm still occasionally in the coloseum, but I'm done grinding until my hands hurt. I ended up buying a nocturne hatchling that was already triple gened, and an imperial mate for her.
@Blessings I gave up too. I'm still occasionally in the coloseum, but I'm done grinding until my hands hurt. I ended up buying a nocturne hatchling that was already triple gened, and an imperial mate for her.
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
@Blessings Thanks :) I'm hoping that eventually I'll get a sky primary nocturne baby from them, that already white belly with white wings and white smoke will look great (I peeked in the scrying workshop)
@Blessings Thanks :) I'm hoping that eventually I'll get a sky primary nocturne baby from them, that already white belly with white wings and white smoke will look great (I peeked in the scrying workshop)
I am also on T5CmrJd.png
126. I only seem to be getting around 6/7 a day from digging though. Done more grinding in the coli in the last few days than i have EVER done so condisering i get bored quite easily and usually give up on most things i'm pretty proud of myself for getting that many chests :')

If i got a scroll of an egg i'd love either a forest/crimson/gold christmas dewg or a blood/crimson/gold.

One can only dream...
126. I only seem to be getting around 6/7 a day from digging though. Done more grinding in the coli in the last few days than i have EVER done so condisering i get bored quite easily and usually give up on most things i'm pretty proud of myself for getting that many chests :')

If i got a scroll of an egg i'd love either a forest/crimson/gold christmas dewg or a blood/crimson/gold.

One can only dream...
9ctT8L5.gif
Do not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things
waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel rain.
I already posted in here before but now it's just ridiculous. I've opened exactly 1,045 chests and not gotten a SINGLE egg or scroll. I have officially given up. If I never looked at the Coliseum again that'd be great.
I already posted in here before but now it's just ridiculous. I've opened exactly 1,045 chests and not gotten a SINGLE egg or scroll. I have officially given up. If I never looked at the Coliseum again that'd be great.
nZJa3n3.png
*also emos over being Nocturneless*
*also emos over being Nocturneless*
wpAnyw8.png
I'm still in this party... getting close to 1k chests. Lots of bears, though. SO MANY BEARS AND BUTTPLANTS.
I'm still in this party... getting close to 1k chests. Lots of bears, though. SO MANY BEARS AND BUTTPLANTS.
Obsessively collecting coatls since 2014.
VcOSD74.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30