Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nocturnless Pity Party
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
about 130-180 so far. Gotten three familiars, nothing else yet :( Ah well, will have time to grind later so we'll see how that goes.
about 130-180 so far. Gotten three familiars, nothing else yet :( Ah well, will have time to grind later so we'll see how that goes.
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
@SparkyLurkdragon
Oh man those fandom dragons are cute as heck.
I just want all the nocturnes. Every color, every gene. All the things.
@SparkyLurkdragon
Oh man those fandom dragons are cute as heck.
I just want all the nocturnes. Every color, every gene. All the things.
Elite Agent Bindlesnap, Eyes of the Dudemeister, Agent of Wind’s Whirling Chaos and deployer of the Fae Infiltrators
I saw the update and I was like "Eh, w/e...I don't really care for their design"

then I scryed my progen into one, and I literally gasped and whispered "they're beautiful"

so yeah I don't have one yet. 8'D
I saw the update and I was like "Eh, w/e...I don't really care for their design"

then I scryed my progen into one, and I literally gasped and whispered "they're beautiful"

so yeah I don't have one yet. 8'D
gummy_by_kimikohi-d7nlzrf.gif
@MusicandMagic

I KNOW. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO MAKE A MIDNA BUT NONE OF THE BREEDS FIT... but now.

I think someone who knows more about the Mega Man franchise could probably scroll up a nice Mega Man Nocturne, given his own copy powers!
@MusicandMagic

I KNOW. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO MAKE A MIDNA BUT NONE OF THE BREEDS FIT... but now.

I think someone who knows more about the Mega Man franchise could probably scroll up a nice Mega Man Nocturne, given his own copy powers!
jtgoRWq.png
Unfortunately, I had 24 chests, opened them all, didn't lose any, but received no egg or scroll. And with hearing that people's chest and loot are going missing I'm not going to open any more if I even get a chance to get them because coli ain't working. But speaking of ideal scryed Nocturnes, I really wanna scroll my custom progen. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=60&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=40&elem=7&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img] Kanrik is a male Guardian with the unfortunate combo is Obs/Blood/Spring. And I really hated that tertiary until I checked him out as a Nocturne with Iri/Shim/Circuit. NEED.
Unfortunately, I had 24 chests, opened them all, didn't lose any, but received no egg or scroll. And with hearing that people's chest and loot are going missing I'm not going to open any more if I even get a chance to get them because coli ain't working. But speaking of ideal scryed Nocturnes, I really wanna scroll my custom progen.

dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=60&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=40&elem=7&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png
Kanrik is a male Guardian with the unfortunate combo is Obs/Blood/Spring. And I really hated that tertiary until I checked him out as a Nocturne with Iri/Shim/Circuit.

NEED.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
0 chests or eggs from digging, only 13 chests because I can't get coli to load longer than a few attacks. It's really bumming me out because I've been waiting for this breed forever. (Coatls are ok but they're not Nocturnes ;)
0 chests or eggs from digging, only 13 chests because I can't get coli to load longer than a few attacks. It's really bumming me out because I've been waiting for this breed forever. (Coatls are ok but they're not Nocturnes ;)
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Nocturnes are currently my favorite breed and I can't procure any due to coliseum freezing ahh I currently have plans to scroll two dragons of mine so I can breed some plaguebat babies [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=60&wing=60&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=39&elem=7&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=60&wing=60&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=39&elem=2&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] Both are blood/blood/leaf
Nocturnes are currently my favorite breed and I can't procure any due to coliseum freezing ahh

I currently have plans to scroll two dragons of mine so I can breed some plaguebat babies

dragonpic2.php?body=60&wing=60&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=39&elem=7&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

dragonpic2.php?body=60&wing=60&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=39&elem=2&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

Both are blood/blood/leaf
kdAP0a.pngw0jrtl.jpg Accents
[center][sup][color=brown]Spent all my gathering turns; got 2 chests and only got food when I opened them. And Coli never works for me anyway, so no luck there. Nonetheless, after spending some time scrying... [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=43&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=6&tert=49&elem=3&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] ...I now want my custom progen to be a Nocturne. ugh so pretty[/color][/sup][/center]
Spent all my gathering turns; got 2 chests and only got food when I opened them. And Coli never works for me anyway, so no luck there.

Nonetheless, after spending some time scrying...

dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=43&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=6&tert=49&elem=3&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png

...I now want my custom progen to be a Nocturne. ugh so pretty
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
WANT [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=23&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=2&elem=5&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img]
WANT
dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=23&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=2&elem=5&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
I've probably at the very least gotten to the 150/200 ish range for opening chests. I've gotten two bears but no egg/scroll...... .n. but if I do get a scroll i'm scrolling dis guy right here when he grows up/is available to be scrolled. Sure he's got shimmer which makes the wings invisible for nocturnes at this point in time but he of all my lair's dergs would be the best fitting one to have this. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8727392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87274/8727392_350.png[/img] [/url]
I've probably at the very least gotten to the 150/200 ish range for opening chests.

I've gotten two bears but no egg/scroll...... .n.

but if I do get a scroll i'm scrolling dis guy right here when he grows up/is available to be scrolled. Sure he's got shimmer which makes the wings invisible for nocturnes at this point in time but he of all my lair's dergs would be the best fitting one to have this.

8727392_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30