Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nocturnless Pity Party
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
I had to work all afternoon so I haven't even had a chance to grind until recently. Of course now the coliseum is constantly freezing so I can hardly finish a battle, forget about doing any serious grinding.

/kazoo
I had to work all afternoon so I haven't even had a chance to grind until recently. Of course now the coliseum is constantly freezing so I can hardly finish a battle, forget about doing any serious grinding.

/kazoo
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
~100 chests and the only notable things earned are a sunbeam ursa and a jawlocker. P:
~100 chests and the only notable things earned are a sunbeam ursa and a jawlocker. P:
kUQI1O8.png ♥ 21
♥ fr +2
♥ g1/g2 lore clan
I got no chests. :( Can't complete a battle on coli, didn't get anything out of the ordinary on gathering. RNG hates me.
I got no chests. :( Can't complete a battle on coli, didn't get anything out of the ordinary on gathering. RNG hates me.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
About 15 chests so far, up until stupid in the morning last night and not a single dragon to show for it. This is not fun.
About 15 chests so far, up until stupid in the morning last night and not a single dragon to show for it. This is not fun.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
This is such a cute event brought to its knees by lag. And maybe a little bit by kind of screwball RNG. Still, here are my three dream Nocturnes now. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=9&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=4&tert=65&elem=7&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] My Gen 1 Shadow dragon and very first egg hatch. She'll be PERFECT. Also, two morpher fandragons. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=67&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=66&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Kirby! [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=9&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=30&elem=2&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img] Just give her a Gold Wolf Cape for the hair and presto, it's Midna!
This is such a cute event brought to its knees by lag. And maybe a little bit by kind of screwball RNG.

Still, here are my three dream Nocturnes now.

dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=9&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=4&tert=65&elem=7&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

My Gen 1 Shadow dragon and very first egg hatch. She'll be PERFECT.

Also, two morpher fandragons.

dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=67&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=66&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

Kirby!

dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=9&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=30&elem=2&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png

Just give her a Gold Wolf Cape for the hair and presto, it's Midna!
jtgoRWq.png
Joinin' this here pity party~

At least those chests contain a bit of food, right? ...Right?? *twitch*
Joinin' this here pity party~

At least those chests contain a bit of food, right? ...Right?? *twitch*
I am eagerly awaiting for the time coli will let me grind, but there were 3300 people on it the last time i checked and it's just, no.
Considering how much I work this week, I think I'll be Nocturnless for awhile.
I am eagerly awaiting for the time coli will let me grind, but there were 3300 people on it the last time i checked and it's just, no.
Considering how much I work this week, I think I'll be Nocturnless for awhile.
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
"buttstones" 8'D
"buttstones" 8'D
ctFAI4k.gif
I. Don't. Care. About. Familiars. I. Just. Want. Nocturne.
I. Don't. Care. About. Familiars. I. Just. Want. Nocturne.
c54e359c-32d6-11e7-9e0e-bd52535d0e35.gif
@SparkyLurkdragon AHHH Minda Princess Dragon!!
@SparkyLurkdragon AHHH Minda Princess Dragon!!
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30