Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your money sink?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Nothing, especially not triple-coloured, triple-gened-wildclaws...
Nothing, especially not triple-coloured, triple-gened-wildclaws...
25tdzx0.gif
*******lair expansions. i do not make much $$$ and when i do i TRY to save it. that and sprites and festival stuff!
*******lair expansions. i do not make much $$$ and when i do i TRY to save it. that and sprites and festival stuff!
GENES

all of them

i can't stop

D:
GENES

all of them

i can't stop

D:
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
I can't stop buying unhatched eggs sob
Still hoping that one day... Some day... I'll get a triple and roll in dragon money for the rest of my life
I can't stop buying unhatched eggs sob
Still hoping that one day... Some day... I'll get a triple and roll in dragon money for the rest of my life
e0mb.png
Genes, probably. Once I get all the event items I want, I'm gonna start actively collecting 1st gens... I don't see that going well for my vault. :p
Accents are getting there too.
Genes, probably. Once I get all the event items I want, I'm gonna start actively collecting 1st gens... I don't see that going well for my vault. :p
Accents are getting there too.
Genes. |( I can't escape the scrying workshop so I end up with like 12 project dragons going at once send help
Genes. |( I can't escape the scrying workshop so I end up with like 12 project dragons going at once send help
Dragons. Apparel.

Look how many dragons I've dressed up!
I've got two pages of unused apparel!

My newest Crystal dragon was 100k! D:
Dragons. Apparel.

Look how many dragons I've dressed up!
I've got two pages of unused apparel!

My newest Crystal dragon was 100k! D:
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
Everything.

Darn you, pixel dragons.
Everything.

Darn you, pixel dragons.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
genes, dragons, familiars

i tend to impulse buy if i see something nice :c
genes, dragons, familiars

i tend to impulse buy if i see something nice :c
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
Lair space! And accents. Although I've spent plenty on genes and apparel too, I'm sure.
Lair space! And accents. Although I've spent plenty on genes and apparel too, I'm sure.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8