Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your money sink?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Eggs, dragons, clothing, familiars-- what's something you can't seem to stop buying?

My biggest draws are definitely apparel and accents. The amount of Treasure I've dropped on fancy duds for my dragons... I don't even want to think about it. ;___; My second-biggest draw is probably dragons with Chocolate or Brown primaries.

Where does all of your Treasure go?
Eggs, dragons, clothing, familiars-- what's something you can't seem to stop buying?

My biggest draws are definitely apparel and accents. The amount of Treasure I've dropped on fancy duds for my dragons... I don't even want to think about it. ;___; My second-biggest draw is probably dragons with Chocolate or Brown primaries.

Where does all of your Treasure go?
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Accents!
Accents!
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
The millions of ideas to gene 1rst gens.... I want to turn this boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7260977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72610/7260977_350.png[/img] [/url] into a iri/facet/smoke or cry/shim/smoke and his partner needs the opposite gene ombination. THE MONEEE ;_;" Also: Besides this pair with purple/blue wings I want to have a lair base don natural colors. Soo after my black/white pairs I also need brown gen1s ahhhhhhhhh! I'll never finish this lmao
The millions of ideas to gene 1rst gens....
I want to turn this boy

7260977_350.png

into a iri/facet/smoke or cry/shim/smoke and his partner needs the opposite gene ombination. THE MONEEE ;_;"

Also: Besides this pair with purple/blue wings I want to have a lair base don natural colors. Soo after my black/white pairs I also need brown gen1s ahhhhhhhhh!
I'll never finish this lmao
Familiars.

Once and a while I'll go out and blow a million treasure on familiars that I don't have(mostly coli familiars that haven't dropped for me).

I need to start saving for an Akirbeak though, and Speedy, and maybe a few other limited familiars I don't have yet.

I'll never get the KS familiars. They don't exist for me
Familiars.

Once and a while I'll go out and blow a million treasure on familiars that I don't have(mostly coli familiars that haven't dropped for me).

I need to start saving for an Akirbeak though, and Speedy, and maybe a few other limited familiars I don't have yet.

I'll never get the KS familiars. They don't exist for me
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
Right now: genes.
After I gene my dragons: 2013-2014 festival apparel that I'm missing. Mostly Boneyard Tatters and the Archivist Spellscroll. MIGHT try for the Light apparel, but probably not.
Right now: genes.
After I gene my dragons: 2013-2014 festival apparel that I'm missing. Mostly Boneyard Tatters and the Archivist Spellscroll. MIGHT try for the Light apparel, but probably not.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
dargon clothes
all the dargon clothes
dargon clothes
all the dargon clothes
ARTWORK :c

And as of right now silk apparel isn't helping any either
ARTWORK :c

And as of right now silk apparel isn't helping any either
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
Genes and dragons.
Genes and dragons.
nXKI4pB.png
I am +3 hours FR time.
Dominance??
And Accents of course.
Dominance??
And Accents of course.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
Dragons. Definitely dragons. *Points to that one in my avatar* I COULDN'T RESIST HER.
Dragons. Definitely dragons. *Points to that one in my avatar* I COULDN'T RESIST HER.
rlfh5f.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8