Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your money sink?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Genes......I need so many......
Genes......I need so many......
Accents. ;_;
Accents. ;_;
output-onlinegiftools.gif
...Dominance and Lair Expansions, haha. :D
...Dominance and Lair Expansions, haha. :D
QQnBZuq.gif
...Lair expansions for me too, hahaha

Though sometimes I splurge on dragons too. I try to avoid the dragon tab of the AH at all costs for this precise reason...
...Lair expansions for me too, hahaha

Though sometimes I splurge on dragons too. I try to avoid the dragon tab of the AH at all costs for this precise reason...
ofxr7kh.png
Battle items ngl
Battle items ngl
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
Accents and competitive Dominance pushes. They're both pretty regulated, though, since it's a lot easier to spend gems (for me) than earn them, and serious dominance battles only happen so often.
(Plus, once my Flight actually has dominance, it's much easier to earn back all that cash.)
Accents and competitive Dominance pushes. They're both pretty regulated, though, since it's a lot easier to spend gems (for me) than earn them, and serious dominance battles only happen so often.
(Plus, once my Flight actually has dominance, it's much easier to earn back all that cash.)
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
skins & accents, agh

during festivals i wind up spending around 400k on copies of all the skins so i don't have to open any chests i find, then when the festivals are over i spend all my gems on rejected accents. it's a curse bro

at this rate i'll never manage to start adding any older skins to my collection
skins & accents, agh

during festivals i wind up spending around 400k on copies of all the skins so i don't have to open any chests i find, then when the festivals are over i spend all my gems on rejected accents. it's a curse bro

at this rate i'll never manage to start adding any older skins to my collection
7zOPjcL.png
Apparel and accents

In pulse dragons I do not keep
Apparel and accents

In pulse dragons I do not keep
A5i3AHB.png
@ningyo If you like chocolates and browns, you'll like my random progen: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6944997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69450/6944997_350.png[/img] [/url] My money sink has been my Elemental Flight project. I've gotten a dragon to represent each flight, or that elemental breed. Now I am working on apparel and familiars to also represent the elements and I will eventually tweak their genes. So far it's been somewhat expensive project and will only get more expansive. But I love doing it. :)
@ningyo If you like chocolates and browns, you'll like my random progen:

6944997_350.png

My money sink has been my Elemental Flight project. I've gotten a dragon to represent each flight, or that elemental breed. Now I am working on apparel and familiars to also represent the elements and I will eventually tweak their genes. So far it's been somewhat expensive project and will only get more expansive. But I love doing it. :)
kRD7ZFj.jpg
Right now? The Lightning vs Plague battle. Oh gosh, so much treasure gone...
Right now? The Lightning vs Plague battle. Oh gosh, so much treasure gone...
dJjYcxr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8