Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your money sink?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
GEEEEENNNNEEEESSSS!

No really, genes are my treasure sink. I spent so much on my progen Avalon. His mate needs the treatment next...urg.
GEEEEENNNNEEEESSSS!

No really, genes are my treasure sink. I spent so much on my progen Avalon. His mate needs the treatment next...urg.
Please ping me
whenever you're
replying to me!
windf1.pngarcanef1.pnglightf1.png
scrolls, definitely. ALWAYS SCROLLS
and saving for more. forever.
scrolls, definitely. ALWAYS SCROLLS
and saving for more. forever.
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
Apparel. Just a piece here or there, but wow does it add up. Especially when "just a piece here or there" becomes "a piece every time you click on the marketplace."
Apparel. Just a piece here or there, but wow does it add up. Especially when "just a piece here or there" becomes "a piece every time you click on the marketplace."
April14.png
Definitely pretty dergs! ;A;
Definitely pretty dergs! ;A;
I think most of my money has gone towards battlestones since i plan to use for profit exalting as my mode as money getting. Though ambushes are sooo pricey ;w;; around 50,000-60,000 for each.
But once i get the last two that i need i think most of my money will be going towards lair space/dragons and gene projects possibly.
I think most of my money has gone towards battlestones since i plan to use for profit exalting as my mode as money getting. Though ambushes are sooo pricey ;w;; around 50,000-60,000 for each.
But once i get the last two that i need i think most of my money will be going towards lair space/dragons and gene projects possibly.
Accents!

But there are more and more similar accents out there, and I've 'accent-up' most of the dragons, so I kinda cool down from it at the moment. Then guess what I picked up lately?

Arts!

Out of one pit hole into another...
Accents!

But there are more and more similar accents out there, and I've 'accent-up' most of the dragons, so I kinda cool down from it at the moment. Then guess what I picked up lately?

Arts!

Out of one pit hole into another...
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Apparel... sighhhhh...

I need some of the tarnished set, some of the sapphire flourish set, and a sapphire flourish necklace. So much expensive stuff.
Apparel... sighhhhh...

I need some of the tarnished set, some of the sapphire flourish set, and a sapphire flourish necklace. So much expensive stuff.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
Genes and gems -_-
Genes and gems -_-
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
Whenever I go into the AH, my Treasure mysteriously evaporates when I go near Gen1s. It's all very odd and you'd think I wouldn't keep going there, but alas, I cannot help it.
Whenever I go into the AH, my Treasure mysteriously evaporates when I go near Gen1s. It's all very odd and you'd think I wouldn't keep going there, but alas, I cannot help it.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Gen Ones ._.;
Gen Ones ._.;
IMG_0247.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8