Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your money sink?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Genes, so many genes.
Genes, so many genes.
Offsite trades; Lightning Golem items right now. XD
Offsite trades; Lightning Golem items right now. XD
1009gIL.png
Genes. And now Accents. :<
Genes. And now Accents. :<
CQy7TyL.png
GENES.... GOD WHY

IF I DIDN'T HAVE THE AWFUL HABIT OF GENEING FIRST GENS I WOULD HAVE SO MUCH TREASURE
GENES.... GOD WHY

IF I DIDN'T HAVE THE AWFUL HABIT OF GENEING FIRST GENS I WOULD HAVE SO MUCH TREASURE
Right now, Apparel.
Although, I really don't buy expensive Apparel, I definitely do not have the money to spare.
Right now, Apparel.
Although, I really don't buy expensive Apparel, I definitely do not have the money to spare.
*sigh* ...apparel. every dragon needs a scarf. and a bunch need armor, or jewelry, or other cool-looking stuff to wear.

I've been doing a lot with genes, too.

oh, and those lair expansions. had to get the achievement.

no wonder I'm poor XD
*sigh* ...apparel. every dragon needs a scarf. and a bunch need armor, or jewelry, or other cool-looking stuff to wear.

I've been doing a lot with genes, too.

oh, and those lair expansions. had to get the achievement.

no wonder I'm poor XD
they/them
Being new..... it seems I cannot stop spending money on expansions to my lair (and more dragons lol)

It's like Pokemon to me.... I just want more, more, more! /shakes head in shame.
Being new..... it seems I cannot stop spending money on expansions to my lair (and more dragons lol)

It's like Pokemon to me.... I just want more, more, more! /shakes head in shame.
Lichtdrache.gif
Lately, lair expansions and apparel

but more frequently, accents and dragons
Lately, lair expansions and apparel

but more frequently, accents and dragons
apparel and art....
THANKS AUREOLE AND THE REST OF YOU
i swear i haven't blown 400k on art in the past couple days lol no
apparel and art....
THANKS AUREOLE AND THE REST OF YOU
i swear i haven't blown 400k on art in the past couple days lol no
SIjKhX7.png
Genes There are a few clothes and skins/accents I'll spend money on but overall, it's genes. I have two skins and an outfit I want, but literally all three of those together are cheaper than a single iridescent scroll. I cry.
Genes There are a few clothes and skins/accents I'll spend money on but overall, it's genes. I have two skins and an outfit I want, but literally all three of those together are cheaper than a single iridescent scroll. I cry.
Make this tiny goat a familiar.
Micro Goat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8