Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Frustrated by FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I don't have any gripes about food. I started out banging away in the coli when I joined, and never stopped, so I could feed my dragons for a year right now with what I have in stock.

My gripe is familiars. 1) Some of the Swipp ones are impossibly long to get (someone above mentioned the ones, and I agree. 2) There aren't enough familiars to players that have been here awhile. I'm about out of familiars that aren't awakened. 3) Awakened familiars. What's the point? 50t a day to bond with them, whoopie. There should be a chance to get more than 50t to encourage me to actually do that. Most of the awakened ones, I just skip now.

And my 2nd gripe is still the MP. I still don't see 99% of the stuff I'd like to get, like the new jewelry.
I don't have any gripes about food. I started out banging away in the coli when I joined, and never stopped, so I could feed my dragons for a year right now with what I have in stock.

My gripe is familiars. 1) Some of the Swipp ones are impossibly long to get (someone above mentioned the ones, and I agree. 2) There aren't enough familiars to players that have been here awhile. I'm about out of familiars that aren't awakened. 3) Awakened familiars. What's the point? 50t a day to bond with them, whoopie. There should be a chance to get more than 50t to encourage me to actually do that. Most of the awakened ones, I just skip now.

And my 2nd gripe is still the MP. I still don't see 99% of the stuff I'd like to get, like the new jewelry.
9PW8odu.jpg
@Devildove I can confirm nature has a food bank if you're interested :D check the stickies in the forum!
@Devildove I can confirm nature has a food bank if you're interested :D check the stickies in the forum!
I know it's frustrating, new content is exciting but we don't want to spoil anyone on our website (ugh Marvel, forcing me to unfollow you on twitter) or, Arcanist forbid, have to scrap something/indefinitely backburner it for any number of reasons after unreleased content has been spoiled and discussed on the official site. That's not fair to you either.

Regarding mini-modding, I did answer this last night but it's in the middle of the thread. When messaging moderators, keep the following in mind and you should be fine:

Notifying mods of a problem = good
Telling mods how to take action = bad
I know it's frustrating, new content is exciting but we don't want to spoil anyone on our website (ugh Marvel, forcing me to unfollow you on twitter) or, Arcanist forbid, have to scrap something/indefinitely backburner it for any number of reasons after unreleased content has been spoiled and discussed on the official site. That's not fair to you either.

Regarding mini-modding, I did answer this last night but it's in the middle of the thread. When messaging moderators, keep the following in mind and you should be fine:

Notifying mods of a problem = good
Telling mods how to take action = bad
Almost half of the dragons I have in my lair currently are for sale. :( Most of them are super cheap as well, like I'm kind of embarrassed I'm pricing them this low. I've considered just exalting them all instead to try and keep demand for my dergs high, but... was it ever high in the first place? (No is the answer.)

And they're not uglies either, they're pairs I spent lots of time hunting down and gene-ing and advertising. (On that note if anyone sees some dragons of mine they like, let me know. I'm desperate to make lair space at this point and would let them go for ridiculously cheap to a home that loves 'em.)

edit; I should add that I have a bunch of RTB, really lovely TG dragons and I can't even give them away in the Nature forums. No-one wants them. It's really disheartening.
Almost half of the dragons I have in my lair currently are for sale. :( Most of them are super cheap as well, like I'm kind of embarrassed I'm pricing them this low. I've considered just exalting them all instead to try and keep demand for my dergs high, but... was it ever high in the first place? (No is the answer.)

And they're not uglies either, they're pairs I spent lots of time hunting down and gene-ing and advertising. (On that note if anyone sees some dragons of mine they like, let me know. I'm desperate to make lair space at this point and would let them go for ridiculously cheap to a home that loves 'em.)

edit; I should add that I have a bunch of RTB, really lovely TG dragons and I can't even give them away in the Nature forums. No-one wants them. It's really disheartening.
It's a pet/breeding simulator. Managing your resources and only taking on as many animals as you can care for is part of the game. If you're consistently having trouble feeding your dragons, you either need to step up your efforts or scale back your lair size.

I don't get all the uproar about not being allowed to discuss unreleased content. Oh no, one topic is off-limits because the admins want to limit the spread of information that may be outdated or completely wrong. What a horrible thing this is. And with as many posts as I've seen that boil down to "LOOK LOOK I'M TALKING ABOUT STUFF I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT I DARE YOU TO CENSOR ME" I'm not surprised if the mods get trigger-happy.
It's a pet/breeding simulator. Managing your resources and only taking on as many animals as you can care for is part of the game. If you're consistently having trouble feeding your dragons, you either need to step up your efforts or scale back your lair size.

I don't get all the uproar about not being allowed to discuss unreleased content. Oh no, one topic is off-limits because the admins want to limit the spread of information that may be outdated or completely wrong. What a horrible thing this is. And with as many posts as I've seen that boil down to "LOOK LOOK I'M TALKING ABOUT STUFF I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT I DARE YOU TO CENSOR ME" I'm not surprised if the mods get trigger-happy.
shadowh4.png
I'm sick of being paranoid of the banhammer. Ever since my friend was unfairly banned I've been liking the site less and less...

And my gripe is probably the low stock in the Marketplace X_X
I'm sick of being paranoid of the banhammer. Ever since my friend was unfairly banned I've been liking the site less and less...

And my gripe is probably the low stock in the Marketplace X_X
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
My gripe is that the search function still doesn't work. This makes it extremely hard to find accent threads with stuff I want...I have to search through every. single. page.
It's the same with the suggestions forum-there's no good way to find out if what you're suggesting has already been posted.
My gripe is that the search function still doesn't work. This makes it extremely hard to find accent threads with stuff I want...I have to search through every. single. page.
It's the same with the suggestions forum-there's no good way to find out if what you're suggesting has already been posted.
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
@Vagrant

Nope..

Coli could be a bit less glitches but I am still happy with it.

and I see it more as a reword for logging in each day ...honestly I can feed and gather + bond in 5 minuets so even if I was busy I cold do it from my phone.

I come from a site that is 100 times less free and they can ban you for no reason and I was there for 16 years ...so this is so much freedom I do not know what to do..
@Vagrant

Nope..

Coli could be a bit less glitches but I am still happy with it.

and I see it more as a reword for logging in each day ...honestly I can feed and gather + bond in 5 minuets so even if I was busy I cold do it from my phone.

I come from a site that is 100 times less free and they can ban you for no reason and I was there for 16 years ...so this is so much freedom I do not know what to do..
A5i3AHB.png
@devildove I think it's probably the dominance battle, so everyone is short on lair space right now. I saw your thread and your dragons are so pretty! But I have no space LOL

Mostly I'm annoyed at the coli bug that makes everything sloooooow way down as soon as one of the enemies uses a magic attack. If not for that bug I could grind so much better.
@devildove I think it's probably the dominance battle, so everyone is short on lair space right now. I saw your thread and your dragons are so pretty! But I have no space LOL

Mostly I'm annoyed at the coli bug that makes everything sloooooow way down as soon as one of the enemies uses a magic attack. If not for that bug I could grind so much better.
I find myself frequently irritated by the fact that secure item trading hasn't been a part of the site since day 1 and that we only just got wind (lmao) that they're even working on it.

Same goes for coliseum accessibility issues, actually. Why aren't keyboard shortcuts/hotkeys available yet? Smh.
I find myself frequently irritated by the fact that secure item trading hasn't been a part of the site since day 1 and that we only just got wind (lmao) that they're even working on it.

Same goes for coliseum accessibility issues, actually. Why aren't keyboard shortcuts/hotkeys available yet? Smh.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10