Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Frustrated by FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@tacroy

Using different computers doesn't do anything - the IP is still routed through the internet connection.

If it helps, I do a lot of onsite trading and back and forth gifting with my roommate, and we have a little note in our profiles saying that we share an IP.

There's little to no on site communication between us because I can just yell down the hall at her to look at something. :p
@tacroy

Using different computers doesn't do anything - the IP is still routed through the internet connection.

If it helps, I do a lot of onsite trading and back and forth gifting with my roommate, and we have a little note in our profiles saying that we share an IP.

There's little to no on site communication between us because I can just yell down the hall at her to look at something. :p

@luckyvulpi I've got an intermediary service for item/currency trades, if you're ever afraid of being scammed on a deal http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=1260143
@luckyvulpi I've got an intermediary service for item/currency trades, if you're ever afraid of being scammed on a deal http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=1260143
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@thecatsred I'm tempted to do that, I have a couple roommates that play FR (actually, they got me into it) and since we're in the same apartment (with college-provided wifi), we have the same IP. One has a computer that can't run the coli or the fairgrounds, so sometimes we trade her food for dragons.
We only really message each other on the site if we're trading stuff or we're out of the apartment and can't just run into the other room yelling about updates or trades or adorable babies :)
@thecatsred I'm tempted to do that, I have a couple roommates that play FR (actually, they got me into it) and since we're in the same apartment (with college-provided wifi), we have the same IP. One has a computer that can't run the coli or the fairgrounds, so sometimes we trade her food for dragons.
We only really message each other on the site if we're trading stuff or we're out of the apartment and can't just run into the other room yelling about updates or trades or adorable babies :)
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.giftumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
@tacroy

I have the same fear, except for me it's because both my brother and sister recently joined. I gave each of them a hatchling and then sat in terror in front of my computer for days, haha. I'd love to give them some food, apparel and gold, but I'm not willing to take the risk.
@tacroy

I have the same fear, except for me it's because both my brother and sister recently joined. I gave each of them a hatchling and then sat in terror in front of my computer for days, haha. I'd love to give them some food, apparel and gold, but I'm not willing to take the risk.
The steep price of lair expansions is really my only real problem. Otherwise, this is a place for me to blow off steam and it doesn't give me stress.
The steep price of lair expansions is really my only real problem. Otherwise, this is a place for me to blow off steam and it doesn't give me stress.
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
@Rhea

Thanks for the offer, but Its not deals that I've been scammed by. It's raffles

Like the raffle runner would promise a prize, collect everyone's payment for tickets and just not give out anything.

This only happened to me twice, but now I try to avoid raffles as much as possible... I really hope I'm just unlucky and that this type of scam doesn't happen to other people.
@Rhea

Thanks for the offer, but Its not deals that I've been scammed by. It's raffles

Like the raffle runner would promise a prize, collect everyone's payment for tickets and just not give out anything.

This only happened to me twice, but now I try to avoid raffles as much as possible... I really hope I'm just unlucky and that this type of scam doesn't happen to other people.
@luckyvulpi Oh, that sucks :( Sorry to hear.
@luckyvulpi Oh, that sucks :( Sorry to hear.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[quote name="Arekuru" date="2014-12-05 09:33:20"]I love the filters. Heavy moderation is something I've decided I'm all in favor of if it means strict anti-harassment policies and a site I'm comfortable directing kids and adults to alike. The food bonus is just that, a bonus. Not getting it isn't a punishment; getting it is a reward. I like that it's a nice way to encourage people to log in without penalizing people who don't. It's not like dragons die, after all. And regular feedings make them feel more "alive" to me.[/quote]
Arekuru wrote on 2014-12-05 09:33:20:
I love the filters. Heavy moderation is something I've decided I'm all in favor of if it means strict anti-harassment policies and a site I'm comfortable directing kids and adults to alike.

The food bonus is just that, a bonus. Not getting it isn't a punishment; getting it is a reward. I like that it's a nice way to encourage people to log in without penalizing people who don't. It's not like dragons die, after all. And regular feedings make them feel more "alive" to me.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I'm pretty cheerful about FR. The game has improved so much in just a bit over a year and a half, I'm impressed. I expect that it will continue to be improved with many of the changes people want.

For something free, really, no complaints at all. Some wishes, but no complaints.

Also, I do like the heavy moderation and filtration of swear words; makes it much more pleasant to read and a happier place to be.
I'm pretty cheerful about FR. The game has improved so much in just a bit over a year and a half, I'm impressed. I expect that it will continue to be improved with many of the changes people want.

For something free, really, no complaints at all. Some wishes, but no complaints.

Also, I do like the heavy moderation and filtration of swear words; makes it much more pleasant to read and a happier place to be.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I Like the heavy moderation on filtered words as well, and for the ban hammer?
I think its good. Unfortunate someones but we have to keep thing from going wildily out of hand.
I Like the heavy moderation on filtered words as well, and for the ban hammer?
I think its good. Unfortunate someones but we have to keep thing from going wildily out of hand.
PicsArt_1418575026457_zpsbef27869.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10