Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
Huge props to @Devildove for taking the time to organize something as big as this. I already have an idea of what I'm gonna give to my match o:
Huge props to @Devildove for taking the time to organize something as big as this. I already have an idea of what I'm gonna give to my match o:
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
I love secret santa events and this is no different. Gonna start saving up to get my match something really nice wow!
I love secret santa events and this is no different. Gonna start saving up to get my match something really nice wow!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png
I'm so excited! :D I'm going to end up spending waaay too much on this, though. xD
I'm so excited! :D I'm going to end up spending waaay too much on this, though. xD
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
Looking forward! :>
Looking forward! :>
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
Got my giftee's wl. Now I have to do my best to make somebody's gift awesome!
Got my giftee's wl. Now I have to do my best to make somebody's gift awesome!
Still waiting on my match but I'm super excited! I actually have the funds to do something big!
Still waiting on my match but I'm super excited! I actually have the funds to do something big!
Aw thank you @WatersKnight! I'll admit it's been a huge project but well worth it to see everyone coming together like this. So many participants! I've had the biggest smile all day because of all of you. Particularly the Elf volunteers. You all rock!
Aw thank you @WatersKnight! I'll admit it's been a huge project but well worth it to see everyone coming together like this. So many participants! I've had the biggest smile all day because of all of you. Particularly the Elf volunteers. You all rock!
I'm waiting on my match too, I'd almost forgotten about this! XD
I'm waiting on my match too, I'd almost forgotten about this! XD
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@devildove depending on the else of my giftee I'll have to choose accordingly
@devildove depending on the else of my giftee I'll have to choose accordingly
boIu4p9.png
Got my match, I'm so excited! Already started shopping around XD
Got my match, I'm so excited! Already started shopping around XD
chez_siggy_1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74