Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
excited to see who i get to secret santa! ^_^
excited to see who i get to secret santa! ^_^
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Yay! I can't wait!
Yay! I can't wait!
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
I'm gonna spoil my giftee sooo much, I love these things

Also, great job to everyone who helped put this together!
I'm gonna spoil my giftee sooo much, I love these things

Also, great job to everyone who helped put this together!
I hope my person wants a velociraptor scroll
I hope my person wants a velociraptor scroll
-Kyle
I've been so excited about secret santa that my gift has already been wrapped and given to my elf to put underneath the xmas tree! XD
I've been so excited about secret santa that my gift has already been wrapped and given to my elf to put underneath the xmas tree! XD
21cz21x.jpg
*waits excitedly to see who my giftee will be* They will be so spoiled rotten. ;D
*waits excitedly to see who my giftee will be* They will be so spoiled rotten. ;D
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Omg I don't even remember what I asked for on my wishlist anymore! But holy crap I am SO STOKED I LOVE GIVING PRESENTS [img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/exat.gif[/img] -ahem- I mean, I think this is gonna be pretty fun, actually. Props to @Devildove et al for putting this massive event together! 600+ players?! Wow.
Omg I don't even remember what I asked for on my wishlist anymore! But holy crap I am SO STOKED I LOVE GIVING PRESENTS

exat.gif

-ahem- I mean, I think this is gonna be pretty fun, actually.

Props to @Devildove et al for putting this massive event together! 600+ players?! Wow.
OUvnFRA.png
I'm so excited for this! My giftee is gonna get so much stuff :DD
I'm so excited for this! My giftee is gonna get so much stuff :DD
April14.png
Tracking, I am currently sending the rest of the intro messages I was assigned out to the Santas.
Tracking, I am currently sending the rest of the intro messages I was assigned out to the Santas.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74