Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
If there are any people who did not get a gift, I signed up to help with that so let me know. I've got some stand by gifts.

Also, I have "heard" of some secret santas giving really bad gifts. If I can help with that let me know.
If there are any people who did not get a gift, I signed up to help with that so let me know. I've got some stand by gifts.

Also, I have "heard" of some secret santas giving really bad gifts. If I can help with that let me know.
-Kyle
@mackledaddy, if you would like me to hold some of your perma-dragons so you can take more of the crossroads dragons, I can do that! I've got 15 extra slots, and RNG has been so horrible to me, I very much doubt I'll be needing any of those slots for nocturne eggs ever.
@mackledaddy, if you would like me to hold some of your perma-dragons so you can take more of the crossroads dragons, I can do that! I've got 15 extra slots, and RNG has been so horrible to me, I very much doubt I'll be needing any of those slots for nocturne eggs ever.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@Devildove

This looks neat! Can i sign up?

this is a joke please don't hurt me
@Devildove

This looks neat! Can i sign up?

this is a joke please don't hurt me
@mackledaddy @Devildove I did! I was in a few SSs and totally got my mails crossed (I realized that after I asked) I was blown away with my gift, from the gorgeous art of Malis to the treasure which will be used to buy gembond for my noctune boy when I get the little bit more that I need. I am trying to decide when I want to hatch the little Light egg I got. I'm thinking maybe new years. ^-^~ [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/fb5dc683793c287bd685917acb4e93fd/tumblr_ngb07dVFbX1rljq6ho1_400.png[/img][/center]
@mackledaddy @Devildove I did! I was in a few SSs and totally got my mails crossed (I realized that after I asked)

I was blown away with my gift, from the gorgeous art of Malis to the treasure which will be used to buy gembond for my noctune boy when I get the little bit more that I need. I am trying to decide when I want to hatch the little Light egg I got. I'm thinking maybe new years. ^-^~
tumblr_ngb07dVFbX1rljq6ho1_400.png
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Ayle
@RandomShmoe
@Melodious
@Blackhearted
@Malis
@Sableye

Your gifts have all been sent!

As a reminder, I currently have no space and am waiting for several people to accept their dragons and will accept your CRs as soon as they do~
@Ayle
@RandomShmoe
@Melodious
@Blackhearted
@Malis
@Sableye

Your gifts have all been sent!

As a reminder, I currently have no space and am waiting for several people to accept their dragons and will accept your CRs as soon as they do~
plaguebringer_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmy.png
@mackledaddy Please let me know if I can hold some of your dragons for you, I've got loads of room!

@Malis Glad to hear it all worked out, that is some gorgeous art!

@QuoPeregrinatur 8D *excited for next year already* (I can ping you when I make next year's post if you want, let me know!)

@Disease Sent you a PM about rematching!
@mackledaddy Please let me know if I can hold some of your dragons for you, I've got loads of room!

@Malis Glad to hear it all worked out, that is some gorgeous art!

@QuoPeregrinatur 8D *excited for next year already* (I can ping you when I make next year's post if you want, let me know!)

@Disease Sent you a PM about rematching!
@DevilDove

yooo, you're making one for New Year's? I would totally like in, but not as a volunteer this time lmao
@DevilDove

yooo, you're making one for New Year's? I would totally like in, but not as a volunteer this time lmao
@HiddenMica @ChimeraKuris

Please accept your dragons \: I have other people waiting for their gift dragons and numerous people needing to rent out my nests currently.
@HiddenMica @ChimeraKuris

Please accept your dragons \: I have other people waiting for their gift dragons and numerous people needing to rent out my nests currently.
@Devildove

I've received my gift and it is SO AWESOME, and I'm interested in being a regifter to someone who didn't get one...? I'd be sad if I was in that boat...
@Devildove

I've received my gift and it is SO AWESOME, and I'm interested in being a regifter to someone who didn't get one...? I'd be sad if I was in that boat...
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png

On the note about Santas giving out bad gifts.... It makes me sad but as an October Newbie I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt. I gave my giftee things they asked for and I still feel bad--that I didn't give them enough. Never mind I was literally scraping everything together to give them gifts, I still feel bad.

This is mostly due to the fact I bred dragons and prepared to give dragon gifts... and was then matched with someone who didn't want dragons.

So now I have some very beautiful gift dragons sitting around waiting to be re-matched.

So, @Devildove , I'm pretty sure I signed up for it but in case I clicked the wrong button please count me in for the second-gifting.

On the note about Santas giving out bad gifts.... It makes me sad but as an October Newbie I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt. I gave my giftee things they asked for and I still feel bad--that I didn't give them enough. Never mind I was literally scraping everything together to give them gifts, I still feel bad.

This is mostly due to the fact I bred dragons and prepared to give dragon gifts... and was then matched with someone who didn't want dragons.

So now I have some very beautiful gift dragons sitting around waiting to be re-matched.

So, @Devildove , I'm pretty sure I signed up for it but in case I clicked the wrong button please count me in for the second-gifting.
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74