Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
Thank you for organizing this, @Devildove! I'll be excited to see what my match wants and hunt it down...
Thank you for organizing this, @Devildove! I'll be excited to see what my match wants and hunt it down...
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
Same here, @Steel. I LOVE giving presents. Must... show... some restraint. :X
Same here, @Steel. I LOVE giving presents. Must... show... some restraint. :X
XbEbKYQ.png
Kudos Devildove! Thanks for updating us about the elves. I hope things continue to run as smoothly as they have :3
Kudos Devildove! Thanks for updating us about the elves. I hope things continue to run as smoothly as they have :3
This is so exciting and such a fun idea! Thank you for organizing it!
This is so exciting and such a fun idea! Thank you for organizing it!
nXKI4pB.png
I am +3 hours FR time.
i'm so excited to get my match! i'm trying not to spoil myself by looking them up on the elf doc, but it's sooooo tempting. i want to start hunting for their gifts right away! plus i can't wait to see what sort of intro my elf has. :D

great work, everyone. @devildove and all the elves alike! this year should be a blast.
i'm so excited to get my match! i'm trying not to spoil myself by looking them up on the elf doc, but it's sooooo tempting. i want to start hunting for their gifts right away! plus i can't wait to see what sort of intro my elf has. :D

great work, everyone. @devildove and all the elves alike! this year should be a blast.
awww yeah let's get this party started! :D
awww yeah let's get this party started! :D
Please ping me! c:
Wow 600 folks! I don't think I've ever seen a Secret Santa on a website that big! XD This is going to be really awesome!
Wow 600 folks! I don't think I've ever seen a Secret Santa on a website that big! XD This is going to be really awesome!
Wait, is it possible to change your WL? I don't even remember what mine was.
Wait, is it possible to change your WL? I don't even remember what mine was.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
Ahhh so excited to do this! >w
Ahhh so excited to do this! >w
Bookend_Left.pngSpring_Gems_s.pngSpring_Bath_s.pngSpring_Candle_s.pngSpring_Vase_s.pngSpring_Insence_s.pngSpring_Soap_s.pngSpring_Towel_s.pngBookend_Right.png
SpringsSong, not SpringSong
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
This is exciting!!! I don't even remember what I asked for, but I'm going to have fun being a Secret Santa for my match. :D
This is exciting!!! I don't even remember what I asked for, but I'm going to have fun being a Secret Santa for my match. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74