Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
Yeah, this is shaping up to be a very exciting event! I'm psyched.
Yeah, this is shaping up to be a very exciting event! I'm psyched.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
Eeeee! I'm so excited!! ouo
Eeeee! I'm so excited!! ouo
O-o whu? I'm here! I didnt forget this was a thing, haha-
O-o whu? I'm here! I didnt forget this was a thing, haha-
8PqbwvU_zpsaa26a284.gifDream_zpse7ffe683.pngteacup_coatl___vexia___sig_by_stormjumper19-d7xvr3w.pngOmbrel_zps802659d2.png
weeee have my giftee. have some ideas based on what they asked for ^^
weeee have my giftee. have some ideas based on what they asked for ^^
Well I'm not going to reveal what I'm going to give either I have a feeling that it's going to be awesome again
Well I'm not going to reveal what I'm going to give either I have a feeling that it's going to be awesome again
boIu4p9.png
hehe Im so excited. Got my giftees wishlist and I can do do so much for them *wiggles excitedly* Ooooooo I cant wait.
hehe Im so excited. Got my giftees wishlist and I can do do so much for them *wiggles excitedly* Ooooooo I cant wait.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
So pleased to see all this excitement and holiday spirit on just the first day!! You guys rock :)

Some elves will be sending out match messages as late as the 29th, so don't panic if you don't receive anything before then. RL can be a bit unpredictable at times!
So pleased to see all this excitement and holiday spirit on just the first day!! You guys rock :)

Some elves will be sending out match messages as late as the 29th, so don't panic if you don't receive anything before then. RL can be a bit unpredictable at times!
I can't wait!!!
Still waiting for my giftees WL though c:
I can't wait!!!
Still waiting for my giftees WL though c:
Drakengard.gif
C8 I've already got my gifts picked out for my secret santa! Now I just need to go about acquiring them XD
C8 I've already got my gifts picked out for my secret santa! Now I just need to go about acquiring them XD
Ahh! I have to make sure I get together my items.
Ahh! I have to make sure I get together my items.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74