Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74
OH BOY OH BOY :D IM EXCITED TO GIFT MY GIFTEE EVERYTHING IN THE FACE :D
OH BOY OH BOY :D IM EXCITED TO GIFT MY GIFTEE EVERYTHING IN THE FACE :D
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Devildove At what point should I start to worry that I haven't received info on my giftee yet?
@Devildove At what point should I start to worry that I haven't received info on my giftee yet?
X3BXDv2.gifK5QxOuZ.pngx1hxaAL.gif
@faewolfling

Messages will be sent out as late at the 29th! Don't worry quite yet. :)
@faewolfling

Messages will be sent out as late at the 29th! Don't worry quite yet. :)
@Foxlover19 You could ask your elf to pass some questions on to them! Perhaps ask if they have more specific ideas of what they want? Often when asked people will go "oops! I didn't mean to be vague" and provide more.
@Foxlover19 You could ask your elf to pass some questions on to them! Perhaps ask if they have more specific ideas of what they want? Often when asked people will go "oops! I didn't mean to be vague" and provide more.
@Devildove

I think you misread my message which happens a lot to me ( not the best writer). my giftee gave me tons of detail for what they wanted. I was worried that i didn't give whoever got me with the same amount of detail in my wishlist (though I am new so everything is a huge gift still). Thats why I hope they do ask questions to the elf if they have trouble with my vagueness. But thanks for responding.
@Devildove

I think you misread my message which happens a lot to me ( not the best writer). my giftee gave me tons of detail for what they wanted. I was worried that i didn't give whoever got me with the same amount of detail in my wishlist (though I am new so everything is a huge gift still). Thats why I hope they do ask questions to the elf if they have trouble with my vagueness. But thanks for responding.
[CENTER/]?yjdN-=platform.png[/CENTER]
:cracks knuckles: Oh they are going to get swamped... Missing SO many familiars... :settles in to stalk some more: I love stalking... I just wish they didn't post so much on their flights forum. >_< I can't see those posts RARGH!
:cracks knuckles: Oh they are going to get swamped... Missing SO many familiars... :settles in to stalk some more: I love stalking... I just wish they didn't post so much on their flights forum. >_< I can't see those posts RARGH!
@Foxlover19 Argh, it's totally my fault for misreading. I'm sure your list is okay! :D Hopefully they will ask if they need more info.
@Foxlover19 Argh, it's totally my fault for misreading. I'm sure your list is okay! :D Hopefully they will ask if they need more info.
eeee sooo excited to shower my secret santa with some gifts XD
eeee sooo excited to shower my secret santa with some gifts XD
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@DevilDove
On a unrelated note, I'm not sure if I am on the ones to gift to those that fall through and don't get one, But I would really like to be on that list. I don't want anyone to go without a present because their secret santa bailed on them!
@DevilDove
On a unrelated note, I'm not sure if I am on the ones to gift to those that fall through and don't get one, But I would really like to be on that list. I don't want anyone to go without a present because their secret santa bailed on them!
@HiddenMica Don't worry, over half of the people who signed up decided to be rematchers as well! We'll have a huge surplus of people :)
@HiddenMica Don't worry, over half of the people who signed up decided to be rematchers as well! We'll have a huge surplus of people :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74