Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 73 74
Can't wait to find out who my giftee will be! ♥ I am so ready to buy butt-tons of apparel for them! ♥
Can't wait to find out who my giftee will be! ♥ I am so ready to buy butt-tons of apparel for them! ♥
I'm so excited :)
I'm so excited :)
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
I got excited and already sent off gifts to my designated elf. [x

I can't remember what I had in my wish list at all. xD;
I got excited and already sent off gifts to my designated elf. [x

I can't remember what I had in my wish list at all. xD;
I'm really excited for this. :3

...I forgot about this for a while. xD But I hope I have fun this year!
I'm really excited for this. :3

...I forgot about this for a while. xD But I hope I have fun this year!
jtgoRWq.png
Excited to get my giftees list.
Excited to get my giftees list.
after seeing my giftees wishlist i feel that i wrote a very short and not detailed wishlist opps I hope whoever got me doesn't have a hard time. but so far i have bought a lot of what my giftee wanted trying to see if i can make enough treasure to get them a few more things before i send everything to my helper elf. this is a lot of fun so far. Back to fairgrounds i go.

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GIFT SHOPPING!!!! (I wish we could see our giftees faces when they get the gifts)
after seeing my giftees wishlist i feel that i wrote a very short and not detailed wishlist opps I hope whoever got me doesn't have a hard time. but so far i have bought a lot of what my giftee wanted trying to see if i can make enough treasure to get them a few more things before i send everything to my helper elf. this is a lot of fun so far. Back to fairgrounds i go.

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY GIFT SHOPPING!!!! (I wish we could see our giftees faces when they get the gifts)
[CENTER/]?yjdN-=platform.png[/CENTER]
Eeee, can't wait to see who I'll get!
Eeee, can't wait to see who I'll get!
I feel really awesome about my giftee! They were super specific about what kind of dragons they like and I happen to have a breeding pair that will be ready tomorrow that should have bbs that fit the description. :D :D :D
I feel really awesome about my giftee! They were super specific about what kind of dragons they like and I happen to have a breeding pair that will be ready tomorrow that should have bbs that fit the description. :D :D :D
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
Arriving fashionably late to this thread but let's GET OUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING ON ~
Arriving fashionably late to this thread but let's GET OUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING ON ~
plaguebringer_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmy.png
eeeee! there are even more participants this year. i can't wait!
eeeee! there are even more participants this year. i can't wait!
tumblr_inline_nj6nifdt401qh7pn6.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 73 74