Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 73 74
This is so exciting! I've already purchased around half of my gift, and I'm hoping my person will really like it. :D
This is so exciting! I've already purchased around half of my gift, and I'm hoping my person will really like it. :D
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@devildove happy thanksgiving!
@devildove happy thanksgiving!
boIu4p9.png
This seems awesome! I've never done a secret santa thing before but I'll try to get the best things I can. I cant wait to see who my giftee is :D
This seems awesome! I've never done a secret santa thing before but I'll try to get the best things I can. I cant wait to see who my giftee is :D
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@Devildove

I am curious,did a lot of people people ask to remain anonymous to their giftee ? Not asking for a precise number ! If you don't want to answer thats perfectly okay :D
@Devildove

I am curious,did a lot of people people ask to remain anonymous to their giftee ? Not asking for a precise number ! If you don't want to answer thats perfectly okay :D
HI5lm08.png
@lunusdragoness Thank you, happy thanksgiving to you as well!
@lunusdragoness Thank you, happy thanksgiving to you as well!
@Sildrael Yes, I'd say almost half opted to remain anonymous.
@Sildrael Yes, I'd say almost half opted to remain anonymous.
@devildove if I'm already matched I may be recovering from this day for the entire weekend
@devildove if I'm already matched I may be recovering from this day for the entire weekend
boIu4p9.png
Psst, if whoevers gifting mme reads this I like the spines gee *wink* I think I wrote something abut steam punk in there which I'm not all to fond of as I grew out of being a newbie
But anyway I'm super excited I bought my giftee something they wanted! ;D
Psst, if whoevers gifting mme reads this I like the spines gee *wink* I think I wrote something abut steam punk in there which I'm not all to fond of as I grew out of being a newbie
But anyway I'm super excited I bought my giftee something they wanted! ;D
I have a difficult time conveying my thoughts and idea's so please be patient with me
I accidentally bought something last week that it turned out I didn't need, but it turns out that my giftee wants it! Woo!

Now I just need to decide on the rest of my gift...
I accidentally bought something last week that it turned out I didn't need, but it turns out that my giftee wants it! Woo!

Now I just need to decide on the rest of my gift...
Gf490jR.png
Haven't got my gifted information yet
Haven't got my gifted information yet
boIu4p9.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 73 74