Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1426 1427
@aensland oh lol i read that and totally still did it anyways that was dumb
@aensland oh lol i read that and totally still did it anyways that was dumb
@xe3tiger don't worry about! i almost did the exact same thing, which is why i just want to clear it up for everyone else too :D
@xe3tiger don't worry about! i almost did the exact same thing, which is why i just want to clear it up for everyone else too :D
@Clifftop

Flight: Fire
Charge: Enough food to feed the breeder dragons if possible, but if it isn't then please let me know and we'll sort something else out
Able to provide collateral if asked: Absolutely. I'd rather send treasure or gems as collateral, but if dragons are preferred then that can be arranged
Space always available or when space is available: I pretty much always have a nest or two open
Other conditions/info: Please pick your breeders and babies either the day of or the day after hatching. If you don't or can't I would like some extra food sent to help with the extra drains on my food supplies
@Clifftop

Charge: Enough food to feed the breeder dragons if possible, but if it isn't then please let me know and we'll sort something else out
Able to provide collateral if asked: Absolutely. I'd rather send treasure or gems as collateral, but if dragons are preferred then that can be arranged
Space always available or when space is available: I pretty much always have a nest or two open
Other conditions/info: Please pick your breeders and babies either the day of or the day after hatching. If you don't or can't I would like some extra food sent to help with the extra drains on my food supplies
@clifftop

Flight: Nature
Charge: none
Able to provide collateral if asked: If I need to, sure.
Space always available or when space is available: honestly it depends on if I decided to buy a dragon. I normally have space all of the time, but I wing say its 100% of the time.
Other conditions/info:

I messed up the coding. All of the info is there though.
@clifftop

Flight: Nature
Charge: none
Able to provide collateral if asked: If I need to, sure.
Space always available or when space is available: honestly it depends on if I decided to buy a dragon. I normally have space all of the time, but I wing say its 100% of the time.
Other conditions/info:

I messed up the coding. All of the info is there though.
@Clifftop
Here's my info!!
Flight: Ice
Charge: Free, but tips are nice
Able to provide collateral if asked: I'd rather not
Space always available or when space is avaliable: Always! My lair is very roomy.
Other conditions/info: You'll need to provide at least 18 units (per dragon) of the food your dragon prefers. I'm not an avid gatherer when it comes to food, so if you want your dragon fed, it's required.
I'll send your dragons and their hatchlings over via Crossroads as soon as they hatch, plus messages describing their genes, breeds and genders so that you know exactly which dragons you should get!
Dragons will be held for one week after hatching, after that I assume that you don't want them and they will be exalted, unless you have messaged me with a good reason to hold them.
@Clifftop
Here's my info!!
Flight: Ice
Charge: Free, but tips are nice
Able to provide collateral if asked: I'd rather not
Space always available or when space is avaliable: Always! My lair is very roomy.
Other conditions/info: You'll need to provide at least 18 units (per dragon) of the food your dragon prefers. I'm not an avid gatherer when it comes to food, so if you want your dragon fed, it's required.
I'll send your dragons and their hatchlings over via Crossroads as soon as they hatch, plus messages describing their genes, breeds and genders so that you know exactly which dragons you should get!
Dragons will be held for one week after hatching, after that I assume that you don't want them and they will be exalted, unless you have messaged me with a good reason to hold them.
tXKbExw.png
Flight: Ice.
Charge: None asides from some food to care for your dragons.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes, it's quite alright with me.
Space always available or when space is available: Usually 1-2 nests open at any given time, and lair space aplenty, pm me for more info or questions.
Other conditions/info: None
Flight: Ice.
Charge: None asides from some food to care for your dragons.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes, it's quite alright with me.
Space always available or when space is available: Usually 1-2 nests open at any given time, and lair space aplenty, pm me for more info or questions.
Other conditions/info: None
nYqoHFj.png
@Clifftop

Charge: Free, but please provide food for pair(s) being nested.
Able to provide collateral if asked: In most cases, yes.
Space always available or when space is available: I generally have space in my lair at all times -- just ask to make sure I have an open nest before sending any dragons over.
Other conditions/info: Please be able to pick your dragon up 24-48 hours after the nest hatches.
@Clifftop

Charge: Free, but please provide food for pair(s) being nested.
Able to provide collateral if asked: In most cases, yes.
Space always available or when space is available: I generally have space in my lair at all times -- just ask to make sure I have an open nest before sending any dragons over.
Other conditions/info: Please be able to pick your dragon up 24-48 hours after the nest hatches.
@Clifftop

Flight: Plague
Charge: Free, tips appreciated.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes, though I've never been asked to do so.
Space always available or when space is available: Lair and nest space is always available.
Other conditions/info: I will hold your dragons for up to a week.
@Clifftop

Flight: Plague
Charge: Free, tips appreciated.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes, though I've never been asked to do so.
Space always available or when space is available: Lair and nest space is always available.
Other conditions/info: I will hold your dragons for up to a week.
@Clifftop a hiccup with my entry! You haven't stated my SAA or WSIA

:3 Good job so far though!
@Clifftop a hiccup with my entry! You haven't stated my SAA or WSIA

:3 Good job so far though!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Clifftop [b]Flight:[/b] Light [b]Charge:[/b] Free (Donations and surprises are welcome but not expected). [b]Able to provide collateral if asked:[/b] I have never been asked. [b]Space always available or when space is available:[/b] Always Available ! [b]Other conditions/info:[/b][list][*]I prefer to be PM'd [*]All pertinent info about Patrons/Breeding pairs will be noted on my clan page. [*]All messages between us will be held till nest hatched and all sent back to rightful lair. [*]I will hold them and the parents up to a week after hatching.[/list]
@Clifftop

Flight: Light
Charge: Free (Donations and surprises are welcome but not expected).
Able to provide collateral if asked: I have never been asked.
Space always available or when space is available: Always Available !
Other conditions/info:
  • I prefer to be PM'd
  • All pertinent info about Patrons/Breeding pairs will be noted on my clan page.
  • All messages between us will be held till nest hatched and all sent back to rightful lair.
  • I will hold them and the parents up to a week after hatching.
VivillonSearchBanner_zps567a1ee9.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1426 1427