Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1426 1427
Flight: Shadow
Charge: Nest is free if anyone is interested. Food or an unwanted baby would be appreciated but not necessary. PM or Ping me if your interested.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Most likely not
Space always available or when space is available: Normally space is available but please PM me first
Other conditions/info: I will PM you every two days to reassure you all is well. I will send a crossroads as soon as the hatchlings hatch. I can hold for at least 3 days, if you need more time we can discuss something
Flight: Shadow
Charge: Nest is free if anyone is interested. Food or an unwanted baby would be appreciated but not necessary. PM or Ping me if your interested.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Most likely not
Space always available or when space is available: Normally space is available but please PM me first
Other conditions/info: I will PM you every two days to reassure you all is well. I will send a crossroads as soon as the hatchlings hatch. I can hold for at least 3 days, if you need more time we can discuss something
acemirror_webrez_zpsac3f883f.png

Art by EclipseDragon #26011
@Clifftop

Flight: Ice!
Charge: Free (but food points appreciated)
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes
Space always available or when space is available: I usually have a free nest or two but send me a pm and I'll let you know what my schedule looks like.
Other conditions/info: If you cannot take your dragons back right away please let me know! I can hold them but I would like to make preparations if I need to first.
@Clifftop

Flight: Ice!
Charge: Free (but food points appreciated)
Space always available or when space is available: I usually have a free nest or two but send me a pm and I'll let you know what my schedule looks like.
Other conditions/info: If you cannot take your dragons back right away please let me know! I can hold them but I would like to make preparations if I need to first.
Xe/Xir/Xirs pronouns
Flight: Nature
Charge: Nothing.
Able to provide collateral if asked: If it's what you want.
Space always available or when space is available: Half the time I have a nest open, so check my lair for open spots. If not, tell me in advance so I can save the needed spots.
Other conditions/info: I'm glad to help with anyone's babies!
Flight: Nature
Charge: Nothing.
Able to provide collateral if asked: If it's what you want.
Space always available or when space is available: Half the time I have a nest open, so check my lair for open spots. If not, tell me in advance so I can save the needed spots.
Other conditions/info: I'm glad to help with anyone's babies!
afef61a686.png
Flight: Lightning
Charge: Free! (But any donations would be appreciated)
Space always available or when space is available: Nest information is always on my profile (But you're free to PM me either way; I can give you a heads up when it's free again!)
Other conditions/info: I will send a message of how many eggs as well as a reminder the day before they hatch to give you time to set up for them! (Unless you ask me not to)
Flight: Lightning
Charge: Free! (But any donations would be appreciated)
Space always available or when space is available: Nest information is always on my profile (But you're free to PM me either way; I can give you a heads up when it's free again!)
Other conditions/info: I will send a message of how many eggs as well as a reminder the day before they hatch to give you time to set up for them! (Unless you ask me not to)
transcatcher.png

Ray
They/He
Adult
Demisexual/Romantic | Poly (Taken!)
Local cryptic/halloween/spooky lover
Flight: Wind (until October; I will mail you to let you know when I switch flights!)
Charge: Free
Able to provide collateral if asked: Usually, but please ask first!
Space always available or when space is available: I try to keep at least one nest open at all times for renters. As well I try to keep at least half a page in my lair open for renters. :)
Other conditions/info: I will hold dragons up to three days. Please let me know ASAP if you need me to hold them!
Flight: Wind (until October; I will mail you to let you know when I switch flights!)
Charge: Free
Able to provide collateral if asked: Usually, but please ask first!
Space always available or when space is available: I try to keep at least one nest open at all times for renters. As well I try to keep at least half a page in my lair open for renters. :)
Other conditions/info: I will hold dragons up to three days. Please let me know ASAP if you need me to hold them!
Thank you so much for setting up this new thread!

Flight: Arcane
Charge: A bit of food or treasure
Able to provide collateral if asked: Sure! The dragons I send over must be of the same value as yours, however.
Space always available or when space is available: When space is available
Other conditions/info: Please pick up your dragons within a day after they hatch. Also, be sure to check out my profile, as sometimes nest renting in closed temporarily.
Thank you so much for setting up this new thread!

Flight: Arcane
Charge: A bit of food or treasure
Able to provide collateral if asked: Sure! The dragons I send over must be of the same value as yours, however.
Other conditions/info: Please pick up your dragons within a day after they hatch. Also, be sure to check out my profile, as sometimes nest renting in closed temporarily.
HKs5ANM.png
ZKeO0QO.png
@Clifftop yay its here again

flight: water!
charge: long as you send over at least some food for yer dergs, none
able to provide collateral if asked: sure if you wanna
space always available or when space is available: only time space isn't avalible is during water's pushes -- either for dom or for profit // wsia
other conditions/info: i prefer not to hold dragons unless needed since my lair is kinda cramped ;u;
@Clifftop yay its here again

flight: water!
charge: long as you send over at least some food for yer dergs, none
able to provide collateral if asked: sure if you wanna
space always available or when space is available: only time space isn't avalible is during water's pushes -- either for dom or for profit // wsia
other conditions/info: i prefer not to hold dragons unless needed since my lair is kinda cramped ;u;
HW1kbhn.gif
@Clifftop

Flight: Water
Charge: Free (Donations appreciated)
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes!
Other conditions/info: Nest space is easy, lair space is always varied. Just ask, I'll either undersell or train and exalt to make room for visitors. Worst case, I ask you to take collateral to make room ^_~
@Clifftop

Charge: Free (Donations appreciated)
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes!
Other conditions/info: Nest space is easy, lair space is always varied. Just ask, I'll either undersell or train and exalt to make room for visitors. Worst case, I ask you to take collateral to make room ^_~
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
Charge: Free, but tips are always welcome in any form, food is a nice form xD
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yup!
Space always available or when space is available: Usually always available!
Other conditions/info: I would prefer a PM before you send your dragons incase my nests are full. If you need anything extra (Screenshots etc) don't hesitate to ask! I also don't bite!!
@Clifftop
Charge: Free, but tips are always welcome in any form, food is a nice form xD
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yup!
Space always available or when space is available: Usually always available!
Other conditions/info: I would prefer a PM before you send your dragons incase my nests are full. If you need anything extra (Screenshots etc) don't hesitate to ask! I also don't bite!!
@Clifftop
oGmqQsu.png
@Clifftop

Flight: Fire
Charge: None (Tips/food for dragons during their stay accepted)
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yep
Space always available or when space is available: Always available
Other conditions/info: I'm usually on at rollover so will do my best to send a trade back not long after so you can accept them when you return, but I don't mind holding onto them for a couple days if needed. PMing me to let me know yer sending is helpful and I'll always reply to let you know how many hatclings you can expect yer parents to come home with. I would be willing to offer leveling services while I've got parents up to level 9 unless you are using a boon simply because I wouldn't have enough time if yer booning the nest.
@Clifftop

Flight: Fire
Charge: None (Tips/food for dragons during their stay accepted)
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yep
Space always available or when space is available: Always available
Other conditions/info: I'm usually on at rollover so will do my best to send a trade back not long after so you can accept them when you return, but I don't mind holding onto them for a couple days if needed. PMing me to let me know yer sending is helpful and I'll always reply to let you know how many hatclings you can expect yer parents to come home with. I would be willing to offer leveling services while I've got parents up to level 9 unless you are using a boon simply because I wouldn't have enough time if yer booning the nest.
Nest%20Tender.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1426 1427