Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1426 1427
Flight: Light
Charge: Free! Tips/food is welcome though :3
Able to provide collateral if asked: Can be discussed if absolutely necessary.
Space always available or when space is available: Space always available
Other conditions/info: I'll hold your dragons and hatchlings for up to a week! I'm open for any discussion through PMs or over Skype.
Charge: Free! Tips/food is welcome though :3
Able to provide collateral if asked: Can be discussed if absolutely necessary.
Space always available or when space is available: Space always available
Other conditions/info: I'll hold your dragons and hatchlings for up to a week! I'm open for any discussion through PMs or over Skype.
Flight: Fire
Charge: Free, tips/lunchboxed appreciated but not required
Able to provide collateral if asked: Sure!
Space always available or when space is available: If you give me notice, I will have space
Other conditions/info:Please do not send dragons that have more than 5 days until they are RTB. 5 days and under are perfect!
Flight: Fire
Charge: Free, tips/lunchboxed appreciated but not required
Able to provide collateral if asked: Sure!
Space always available or when space is available: If you give me notice, I will have space
Other conditions/info:Please do not send dragons that have more than 5 days until they are RTB. 5 days and under are perfect!
KoresanthAdoptable_zpsa7e8100f.pngBanner_zps84f78bf8.jpg
Flight: Plague
Charge: None, but food is appreciated.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes.
Space always available or when space is available: Space available if you give me a notice beforehand.
Other conditions/info: I'll hold the dragons/hatchlings for up to a week. PMs and Pings are both acceptable ways of contacting me.
Charge: None, but food is appreciated.
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes.
Space always available or when space is available: Space available if you give me a notice beforehand.
Other conditions/info: I'll hold the dragons/hatchlings for up to a week. PMs and Pings are both acceptable ways of contacting me.
Weh.
@Clifftop

Take your time!

Charge: 10k treasure; no need for food
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes
Space always available or when space is available: If you give me a notification in advance, I'll tell you if I have space / when I will.
Other conditions/info: Please don't send any dragons over that are near-starving so I have to feed them for you. x_X I don't mind feeding them over the incubation period, but seeing over half a dragon's energy meter depleted is sad for me to look at.
@Clifftop

Take your time!

Charge: 10k treasure; no need for food
Space always available or when space is available: If you give me a notification in advance, I'll tell you if I have space / when I will.
Other conditions/info: Please don't send any dragons over that are near-starving so I have to feed them for you. x_X I don't mind feeding them over the incubation period, but seeing over half a dragon's energy meter depleted is sad for me to look at.
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
@Clifftop

Flight: Lightning
Charge: None! Tips are most certainly welcome, but not required!
Able to provide collateral if asked: Of course
Space always available or when space is available: 99% of the time I have space, just PM me ahead of time and we'll work things out if I don't.
Other conditions/info: PMs are the best way to reach me, sometimes I forget pings.
@Clifftop

Flight: Lightning
Charge: None! Tips are most certainly welcome, but not required!
Able to provide collateral if asked: Of course
Space always available or when space is available: 99% of the time I have space, just PM me ahead of time and we'll work things out if I don't.
Other conditions/info: PMs are the best way to reach me, sometimes I forget pings.
@Clifftop
Flight: Nature
Charge: Enough food points of the dragons' preference that are staying.
Space always available or when space is available: Please send me a PM beforehand so we can discuss hosting! I'm usually pressed with space.
Other conditions/info: If your dragons need to stay longer than normal due to lair space, let me know!
@Clifftop
Flight: Nature
Charge: Enough food points of the dragons' preference that are staying.
Space always available or when space is available: Please send me a PM beforehand so we can discuss hosting! I'm usually pressed with space.
Other conditions/info: If your dragons need to stay longer than normal due to lair space, let me know!
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
@aensland

Oh! Sure.
I deleted the other copy
@aensland

Oh! Sure.
I deleted the other copy

I'm looking for someone who levels dragons to max and has some sort of feedback area (not so I can read, just so I know they'll give them back xD) to assure me. Please PM me, if that's you. I'd love to be given a thread link and work something out!
Flight: Water/
Charge: Nothing! Just happy to help.
Able to provide collateral if asked: If it makes you feel more comfortable.
Space always available or when space is available: I usually almost always have at least one nest available, and plenty of lair space.
Other conditions/info: If you wanna write a review, that's awesome! But I enjoy just helping people out, and seeing the beautiful babies their dragons produce. :)
Flight: Water/
Charge: Nothing! Just happy to help.
Able to provide collateral if asked: If it makes you feel more comfortable.
Space always available or when space is available: I usually almost always have at least one nest available, and plenty of lair space.
Other conditions/info: If you wanna write a review, that's awesome! But I enjoy just helping people out, and seeing the beautiful babies their dragons produce. :)
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
@Clifftop Thanks again for setting this up!

Flight: Wind
Charge: None.
Space always available or when space is available: Always available
Other conditions/info: Available nests are listed on my profile page. I can also hold dragons for as long as you need. Reviews here or here are appreciated.
@Clifftop Thanks again for setting this up!

Flight: Wind
Charge: None.
Space always available or when space is available: Always available
Other conditions/info: Available nests are listed on my profile page. I can also hold dragons for as long as you need. Reviews here or here are appreciated.
VsM9NGJ.png
Charge: None
Able to provide collateral if asked: Can be discussed if neccessary
Space always available or when space is available: Usually available, but better check before :3
Other conditions/info: I would prefer to hold hatchlings for 3 days max, but more time can always be discussed.
Charge: None
Able to provide collateral if asked: Can be discussed if neccessary
Space always available or when space is available: Usually available, but better check before :3
Other conditions/info: I would prefer to hold hatchlings for 3 days max, but more time can always be discussed.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1426 1427