Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1st Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147
@Ashkaa

I'll try to get a list but there's no guarantees.
@Ashkaa

I'll try to get a list but there's no guarantees.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Taking the survey like a good little lemming.
Taking the survey like a good little lemming.
tAsGQ8V.png
@EclipseDragon No worries, thank you!
@EclipseDragon No worries, thank you!
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
We're like a little rockslide stampede.

(also bump)
We're like a little rockslide stampede.

(also bump)
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I hope we get to see the overall results of the survey. It was quite interesting.

@Graw @Semira @Zazouh @DaoAster1 @MorganK @Azuri @BlueTrillium @ClaraThePirate
I hope we get to see the overall results of the survey. It was quite interesting.

@Graw @Semira @Zazouh @DaoAster1 @MorganK @Azuri @BlueTrillium @ClaraThePirate
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
completed ^.^ @kobeni @nearlies @pokemon @alvaar
completed ^.^ @kobeni @nearlies @pokemon @alvaar
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@fishspeakers @HSoup
This is really cool. :D Thanks for pinging me Soup. < 3
@fishspeakers @HSoup
This is really cool. :D Thanks for pinging me Soup. < 3
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
Completed! [bump]
Completed! [bump]
@Ashkaa

I decided based on your suggestion to add the option to be included to be pinged for the survey results. Sorry about not adding it earlier.
@Ashkaa

I decided based on your suggestion to add the option to be included to be pinged for the survey results. Sorry about not adding it earlier.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Fun survey! (I love surveys!)

Anyway, pinging all my friends here (except for those who have asked me not to ping them). If you've been pinged and don't want to be pinged by me in the future (for raffles, things like this), please just let me know!
@pyxell @Jes @Cov @Sacha @MadJackal55 @veverka333 @tiana @Lionclaw @Actaeon @Elluain @paintedpolarbear @13thKingdom @Sanzie @Dumbledore @Amred @Fable @cierbear @Firebrand @Loweryi @Fairytale @Salamence @Cobalt @TheAnneh @Ichii @Ozmathegreat @reliquiaen @StormSerthis @Slendy @Sunset @Rattlecat @Salvannis @Caerbannog @Cynictis @LegoRaven @ZephiraZ @Frankie @Everon @ninamazing
Fun survey! (I love surveys!)

Anyway, pinging all my friends here (except for those who have asked me not to ping them). If you've been pinged and don't want to be pinged by me in the future (for raffles, things like this), please just let me know!
@pyxell @Jes @Cov @Sacha @MadJackal55 @veverka333 @tiana @Lionclaw @Actaeon @Elluain @paintedpolarbear @13thKingdom @Sanzie @Dumbledore @Amred @Fable @cierbear @Firebrand @Loweryi @Fairytale @Salamence @Cobalt @TheAnneh @Ichii @Ozmathegreat @reliquiaen @StormSerthis @Slendy @Sunset @Rattlecat @Salvannis @Caerbannog @Cynictis @LegoRaven @ZephiraZ @Frankie @Everon @ninamazing
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147