Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1st Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147
Took the survey
Referring some friends too!
@tsolei @AyaHalloway @KayaWolfclaw @Xemnas @Alya @Kizmetto @Specimen
Took the survey
Referring some friends too!
@tsolei @AyaHalloway @KayaWolfclaw @Xemnas @Alya @Kizmetto @Specimen
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
@cherrypretty @mothquake @blackandbluehero @lolobean @mngwa @simmy27star @staticexistance @aubreywattson @metalhawk @inskaia @cindacry @keyoflorelei @solitae @nikitadarkstar @tec @dracoon @misplaced @omniblacklight

Hey friends, this survey only takes a minute and enters you for prizes, which is pretty cool! It would also be neat if you said I referred you, but hey.

I'm also pretty curious what the final survey will say.
@cherrypretty @mothquake @blackandbluehero @lolobean @mngwa @simmy27star @staticexistance @aubreywattson @metalhawk @inskaia @cindacry @keyoflorelei @solitae @nikitadarkstar @tec @dracoon @misplaced @omniblacklight

Hey friends, this survey only takes a minute and enters you for prizes, which is pretty cool! It would also be neat if you said I referred you, but hey.

I'm also pretty curious what the final survey will say.
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
jsut wonfdering who pinged me and sure ill take the survay

@fishspeakers

can we be friends if we arent already and how do we get the prizes? i would love that rainbow scarf :)
jsut wonfdering who pinged me and sure ill take the survay

@fishspeakers

can we be friends if we arent already and how do we get the prizes? i would love that rainbow scarf :)
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
@RoyalSorceress @Toothless @Flamewarden @LildragonCharmer @Twisted0bsession @Gloommom @Hugs @rainwaltz @Xephire @Valentina @GreatContagion @motorcycleboy @Stormdragon @IceQueen
:DDD You guys should check this survey out! Fish here always have the best surveys ;3
@RoyalSorceress @Toothless @Flamewarden @LildragonCharmer @Twisted0bsession @Gloommom @Hugs @rainwaltz @Xephire @Valentina @GreatContagion @motorcycleboy @Stormdragon @IceQueen
:DDD You guys should check this survey out! Fish here always have the best surveys ;3
@fishspeakers
Cool! That's really nice of you. Is there a way to be added if you have already taken the survey? (Sorry, I'm really interested in the results. It's a very well put together survey, so I'm curious.) ^^;
@fishspeakers
Cool! That's really nice of you. Is there a way to be added if you have already taken the survey? (Sorry, I'm really interested in the results. It's a very well put together survey, so I'm curious.) ^^;
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@byou

I took the survey :)
@byou

I took the survey :)
kIvALu.png
Took this and am super excited for the final results!

Pinging!

@techmess
@aurorium
@kitouru
Took this and am super excited for the final results!

Pinging!

@techmess
@aurorium
@kitouru
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
Took the survey. :)

Bump!
Took the survey. :)

Bump!
@DragonProtector

If you refer a friend, you have one ticket into the raffle. The more friends that refer you, the more tickets you get.
@DragonProtector

If you refer a friend, you have one ticket into the raffle. The more friends that refer you, the more tickets you get.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Good job on the Survey! I took it and can't wait to see the results. (Also, bump)
Good job on the Survey! I took it and can't wait to see the results. (Also, bump)
uWC9gZs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147