Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1st Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147
I love making and interpreting surveys, and I thought for Flight Rising's first year anniversary, I would love to take a snapshot census of the community. I think it would be great to see what the players of the game are like at this time and to see what people think in general of various aspects of the game. If you were pinged here, it is because I am trying to get a more representative sample of players to take the survey. Sorry if it inconveniences you or if you were pinged after taking the survey already. Survey link [url=http://www.instant.ly/s/14WiT]HERE[/url] The survey will be open for responses until June 7th. [b]EDIT:[/b] Due to to the overwhelming number of responses, I have decided to end the survey early on May 25th. ----- [b]Prizes for Referrers[/b] The more people who take this survey, the better! Please get your friends to take the survey. You only have to take a minute to ping people on your friend's list here! Every person who mentions you as a referrer in the survey will grant you a ticket in a raffle for the following capes or gem apparel: [item=Rainbow Flair Scarf][item=Earthen Masque][item=Onyx Talonclasp Pendant] [item=Firebreather Cape][item=Gladewalker Cape][item=Midnight Cape][item=Woodsdrake Cape] Again, one person referred is one ticket, so the more people you refer, the greater the chance of you winning one of these beautiful apparel items! The winner for this raffle will be drawn on TBA. If you'd like to share this raffle with your tumblr followers, feel free to reblog [url=http://fishrising.tumblr.com/post/85472629615/flight-rising-community-census-here]this post[/url]. ----- [b]Prizes for Participants[/b] As a way to further get people interested, I've decided to have a raffle with dozens of prizes! If you're not interested in the survey already, I hope something piques your interested. If you are, thanks for your support and I hope I can reward your help accordingly. Basically, the ways to get tickets are to complete the survey and leave your name or to bump this thread. You can get one ticket for each method. More details [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1077712&page=1&anchor=3912872#3912872]HERE[/url] Also, as an added incentive to get people to participate, every person who bumps this thread before 11:59 May 18th FR time will have a chance to win a set of 85 Immaculate Tablets. These were the festival currency for June 2013. Although I'm not sure if these will make a reappearance, the Admins have confirmed that they will be able to be used somehow in the next Light festival. EDIT: The winner of the tablets is @Gerrik
I love making and interpreting surveys, and I thought for Flight Rising's first year anniversary, I would love to take a snapshot census of the community. I think it would be great to see what the players of the game are like at this time and to see what people think in general of various aspects of the game.

If you were pinged here, it is because I am trying to get a more representative sample of players to take the survey. Sorry if it inconveniences you or if you were pinged after taking the survey already.

Survey link HERE

The survey will be open for responses until June 7th.

EDIT: Due to to the overwhelming number of responses, I have decided to end the survey early on May 25th.

Prizes for Referrers

The more people who take this survey, the better! Please get your friends to take the survey. You only have to take a minute to ping people on your friend's list here! Every person who mentions you as a referrer in the survey will grant you a ticket in a raffle for the following capes or gem apparel:

Rainbow Flair Scarf Earthen Masque Onyx Talonclasp Pendant
Firebreather Cape Gladewalker Cape Midnight Cape Woodsdrake Cape

Again, one person referred is one ticket, so the more people you refer, the greater the chance of you winning one of these beautiful apparel items!

The winner for this raffle will be drawn on TBA.

If you'd like to share this raffle with your tumblr followers, feel free to reblog this post.

Prizes for Participants

As a way to further get people interested, I've decided to have a raffle with dozens of prizes! If you're not interested in the survey already, I hope something piques your interested. If you are, thanks for your support and I hope I can reward your help accordingly.

Basically, the ways to get tickets are to complete the survey and leave your name or to bump this thread. You can get one ticket for each method.

More details HERE

Also, as an added incentive to get people to participate, every person who bumps this thread before 11:59 May 18th FR time will have a chance to win a set of 85 Immaculate Tablets.

These were the festival currency for June 2013. Although I'm not sure if these will make a reappearance, the Admins have confirmed that they will be able to be used somehow in the next Light festival.

EDIT: The winner of the tablets is @Gerrik
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Taking this now! I love Census'/Surveys! ^^
Taking this now! I love Census'/Surveys! ^^
1kz7OWt.png
i completed your survey! u vu
i completed your survey! u vu
d917d16c3e8e4dea19f3d2fdf91e9962.gif
Pinging you because you seemed to be interested in a survey. My apologies in advance.

@Quix @Lavinia @Svae @Cynictis @Gaia @Byou @CinnamonThief @nika
@Julia @rattus @Story @Devildove @SparkyFishBomb @Ithaca @Shevaun
@clockworkMoose
Pinging you because you seemed to be interested in a survey. My apologies in advance.

@Quix @Lavinia @Svae @Cynictis @Gaia @Byou @CinnamonThief @nika
@Julia @rattus @Story @Devildove @SparkyFishBomb @Ithaca @Shevaun
@clockworkMoose
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Alright you've tempted me with those tablets! >.>
Alright you've tempted me with those tablets! >.>
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
pinging some people I know have been around a while ^^
@Tunesmith @Empyrisan @Rhea @Praeses @Stanzascale @Mimryn @JDArtist @Tinebell @Crowtongue @Tocklaneth
pinging some people I know have been around a while ^^
@Tunesmith @Empyrisan @Rhea @Praeses @Stanzascale @Mimryn @JDArtist @Tinebell @Crowtongue @Tocklaneth
Survey taken.

Sorry all my earthies for mass pinging twice in one day, it's survey time again. Please forgive me!

@Abril @abx532 @Aeolus @Allaur @Altreis @Ametrine @Arakhne @Astarael @BeauDiddly @Bellbell @Chrestomanci @CragTalon @Cyndersbane @Dalinar @DalphiaRose @DoctorEnsign @Dektol @Demos @DepravityInBlack @Dnightshade @Dramiat @Earth @Elsewhere @EclipseDragon @Eraser @Fannouche @Founder @Gentlemind @Ghostil @Greenzaku @Gudny @graycalls @grumpy @GryphonStalker @hawkelf @Hellsyswinged @HexterLevain @HippieRat @Hulyen @JD1620 @Jes @Juleatic @Kayhope @Keantha @KingAlex @Kuikka @Lililira @Lisandre @LithiumJay @Machinex9 @Mahesha @maize @Meirya @Merridiel @Morganite @ministerofgrace @Ner @Odini @omori @paperlemon @Pixy @Pollack @PrismTeeth @RobinWings @Rollingjules @Sasha @Scorchio @SlainCane @Slate @sovice @Snikyttik @Snowcat @StoneFlag @sundrymunity @Swolf @Takora @TerraFirma @TikindiDragon @tharah @toadmonkey @Tolf @TreeCamel1 @Tsaiah @Twiggy @VerityKindle @Wendygo @Wolfmaiden14 @wuf @Xuu @Zigzagoon
Survey taken.

Sorry all my earthies for mass pinging twice in one day, it's survey time again. Please forgive me!

@Abril @abx532 @Aeolus @Allaur @Altreis @Ametrine @Arakhne @Astarael @BeauDiddly @Bellbell @Chrestomanci @CragTalon @Cyndersbane @Dalinar @DalphiaRose @DoctorEnsign @Dektol @Demos @DepravityInBlack @Dnightshade @Dramiat @Earth @Elsewhere @EclipseDragon @Eraser @Fannouche @Founder @Gentlemind @Ghostil @Greenzaku @Gudny @graycalls @grumpy @GryphonStalker @hawkelf @Hellsyswinged @HexterLevain @HippieRat @Hulyen @JD1620 @Jes @Juleatic @Kayhope @Keantha @KingAlex @Kuikka @Lililira @Lisandre @LithiumJay @Machinex9 @Mahesha @maize @Meirya @Merridiel @Morganite @ministerofgrace @Ner @Odini @omori @paperlemon @Pixy @Pollack @PrismTeeth @RobinWings @Rollingjules @Sasha @Scorchio @SlainCane @Slate @sovice @Snikyttik @Snowcat @StoneFlag @sundrymunity @Swolf @Takora @TerraFirma @TikindiDragon @tharah @toadmonkey @Tolf @TreeCamel1 @Tsaiah @Twiggy @VerityKindle @Wendygo @Wolfmaiden14 @wuf @Xuu @Zigzagoon
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Here's a random bump for the chance to win / free ticket in the raffle, and I'll see if I can think of anyone to ping
Here's a random bump for the chance to win / free ticket in the raffle, and I'll see if I can think of anyone to ping
Took it!

@fishspeakers
Are you going to make the results public? If so will there be a ping list for others curious about them?
Took it!

@fishspeakers
Are you going to make the results public? If so will there be a ping list for others curious about them?
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@fishspeakers Taken!
@fishspeakers Taken!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147