Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1st Year Community Census [DONE]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 146 147
Took the survey! nvn
Took the survey! nvn
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
@Byou
Thank you for the ping! I made sure to say you referred me ^_^

@Wraith
Probably another ping for this, but hey, it's a cool thing!
@Byou
Thank you for the ping! I made sure to say you referred me ^_^

@Wraith
Probably another ping for this, but hey, it's a cool thing!
light_rune_50x50.png AlyrabyCydragonResized.pngUnicorgiByInkwellSmall.png light_rune_50x50.png
@Pandatao

Thanks for the referral! I'll also ping some friends of mine...

@Mewthree @Dracling @Fancy @RedRoseofAries @Lechet @Andromeda @Jazzele @Tigersnow @Castamere @Leanne @Vitality @Seepratintti @Dreams0f4ever

Thanks for making this, Fishscale!
@Pandatao

Thanks for the referral! I'll also ping some friends of mine...

@Mewthree @Dracling @Fancy @RedRoseofAries @Lechet @Andromeda @Jazzele @Tigersnow @Castamere @Leanne @Vitality @Seepratintti @Dreams0f4ever

Thanks for making this, Fishscale!
kuiMdyV.png[sic]
Took the survey~

@Supreme @Rex @BeingOfNature @Olaf @kristoff @ZanaDragonhart @Ildri @merewether @Wibblywobbles @QueenSylveon @Seablue @chaosheart13 @hans @emaster012 @Twitchapher @Gophersrus @Arohk @Icestar @Temporal @Eruwenn @Kravia @Kleinu @Tin @Nighthawk @nunia @Berto

Pinging you guys cause yea take this thing cause yis :U
Took the survey~

@Supreme @Rex @BeingOfNature @Olaf @kristoff @ZanaDragonhart @Ildri @merewether @Wibblywobbles @QueenSylveon @Seablue @chaosheart13 @hans @emaster012 @Twitchapher @Gophersrus @Arohk @Icestar @Temporal @Eruwenn @Kravia @Kleinu @Tin @Nighthawk @nunia @Berto

Pinging you guys cause yea take this thing cause yis :U
t7GyuAE.png
im doing it! XD
im doing it! XD
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
Took the survey, now leaving a bump and pinging @kirihana @eddard @catelyn @godlegos in case any of them want to take it. :)
Took the survey, now leaving a bump and pinging @kirihana @eddard @catelyn @godlegos in case any of them want to take it. :)
Took the survey.
Referred by @Omniblacklight
Pinging @Chulyin and @Bruises
Took the survey.
Referred by @Omniblacklight
Pinging @Chulyin and @Bruises
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
Took the survey and giving a little bump for an extra ticket!
FireEggtransparent_zps967dea09.png
Took the survey, now bumping and pinging ^^

Guys, it's cool and definitely worth doing.
@Souda @Juba @Sheta @Noctre @Fuzzle @Littlehopie @Floofychu @MorganK @ShadowNoEar @RomaniM @Fang @Symonya @Outsane @Drift @Chronicle @friendlyelf @IndraPyre @Gigi @Tiberius
Took the survey, now bumping and pinging ^^

Guys, it's cool and definitely worth doing.
@Souda @Juba @Sheta @Noctre @Fuzzle @Littlehopie @Floofychu @MorganK @ShadowNoEar @RomaniM @Fang @Symonya @Outsane @Drift @Chronicle @friendlyelf @IndraPyre @Gigi @Tiberius
tumblr_nh1y6baW9R1rzs33lo1_500.png[/center]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 146 147