Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PROGRESS] Vengri's cool'n cute arts
Heya! Finally opening an art shop!

TUMBLR | • | ToyHouse (just if you want to credit me here)

(!) I edit the text the way it makes me easier to read. It's not a requirement, but I will appreciate it if you will edit your big texts into smaller paragraph chunks to read! How big? Use my texts here as a reference. Highlighting important text parts in big paragraphs will help too. Thanks!

General info

I can draw both FR dragons and OCs, feral or anthro.
Mild remark - no human-faced, feline or ape characters.
Humanoid characters with a distorted/monstrous faces or masked humans are fine.
Characters with feline parts (but not the muzzle) are welcome too.

Birds are my comfort species!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gimme all the birds you have and I will aggressively love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••

For the best commission result - please, send me as much info about the character's lore, as you can!

But here, now I beg you, either reformat huge texts into smaller paragraphs or stylize the text into "top 10 cool (bad/goofy/sad) lore facts about this guy" kind of thing.
I deeply appreciate the work you have done for the character (this is why I'm asking for it!), but it's physically agonizing to read massive bulks of texts, thanks to ADHD and dyslexia. I can reformat your text myself, but it would take a lot of time off from your commission for me to understand your text. I would appreciate your help!

It's ok if a character doesn't have a proper lore! Sending your personal preferences in poses, colors and general mood will work too.

•••

I'm actually good to draw not only positive arts with positive emotions, but also negative ones! I love depicting lore details, even if they're negative, it actually adds more depth into the character.

Sad, anger, selflessness, delight, depression, grief, passion- Loving the whole emotion spectrum, equally! (excluding horny for obvious reasons.)

Just refrain from anything, that's not allowed on this site.

•••

At the sketch stage - you can ask for every little nitpick to change, even if you think that it would be a lot to change or too little to ask. I won't bite, and I prefer if you tell me everything that you don't like, if you have any of these thoughts! It will help me to make the commission better for you to enjoy!

You're able to ask for changes for free up to lineart stage. If you want me to change anything after I finish the lineart - you will have to pay the fee.

•••

I am disabled (ADHD, autistic and dyslexic) and, unfortunately, require a wider time window for me to properly deliver the art for you. But, I will deliver it with my full passion!
I usually do art in a window between one week and up to a month within your queue, depending on the complexity of your commission.

If you commission my favorite, but time-consuming, type of full render - it may take me up to 3 months to deliver your commission. And if you also want me to include a detailed background - it may add another 3 months.
I may exaggerate the dates, but I also included the additional time into them, if I suddenly will have a health emergency timeout due to my condition. Thus, you won't wait more than expected and be happier, if I finish the comm earlier!.. I hope.

!! - Please tell me beforehand if you need my art to the exact date! Do Not commission me, if I don't have at least a month ahead of me, to draw your commission - !!

•••

You're free to dm/ping me anytime if you want to know the status of your commission, but, please, do ask no more than once a week.

•••

Payment info

For commissions under 100 usd mark - 100% upfront payment after the sketch.

For commissions above 100 usd mark - you're able to split the payment (50/50 or in other ways), but you will receive updates with a big [NOT PAID, DO NOT USE] watermark. You also won't get a full size without a watermark until I receive the full payment.

•••

After the payment - you will be added to one of the two queue lists. There are 2 queues: queue 1 - regular art | queue 2 - chibi art. I usually shuffle smaller comms with big ones, so I will actually work in parallel with one big regular art + several smaller comms.
So please, don't think that I'm not drawing your bigger comm. Dividing the work in chunks like these helps me to do them faster in general... I dunno how it works, but It boosts my productivity.

•••

Fees:

- any change before finished lineart stage = free!!!
(please, actually check the sketch and the lineart I'll send for an approval, to avoid fees!!)

- small detail change after lineart = +20kT/g
- mild detail change after lineart = +100kT/g
- small changes in the pose after the lineart = +50% from your final payment

- change the whole pose and/or character after the lineart is finished = ...no.
My workflow will be ruined and I won't be able to continue on neither of those two. I will have to cancel your commission at that point and refund 40% from the final sum. Do not commission me if you don't agree with this policy.

•••
Heya! Finally opening an art shop!

TUMBLR | • | ToyHouse (just if you want to credit me here)

(!) I edit the text the way it makes me easier to read. It's not a requirement, but I will appreciate it if you will edit your big texts into smaller paragraph chunks to read! How big? Use my texts here as a reference. Highlighting important text parts in big paragraphs will help too. Thanks!

General info

I can draw both FR dragons and OCs, feral or anthro.
Mild remark - no human-faced, feline or ape characters.
Humanoid characters with a distorted/monstrous faces or masked humans are fine.
Characters with feline parts (but not the muzzle) are welcome too.

Birds are my comfort species!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gimme all the birds you have and I will aggressively love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••

For the best commission result - please, send me as much info about the character's lore, as you can!

But here, now I beg you, either reformat huge texts into smaller paragraphs or stylize the text into "top 10 cool (bad/goofy/sad) lore facts about this guy" kind of thing.
I deeply appreciate the work you have done for the character (this is why I'm asking for it!), but it's physically agonizing to read massive bulks of texts, thanks to ADHD and dyslexia. I can reformat your text myself, but it would take a lot of time off from your commission for me to understand your text. I would appreciate your help!

It's ok if a character doesn't have a proper lore! Sending your personal preferences in poses, colors and general mood will work too.

•••

I'm actually good to draw not only positive arts with positive emotions, but also negative ones! I love depicting lore details, even if they're negative, it actually adds more depth into the character.

Sad, anger, selflessness, delight, depression, grief, passion- Loving the whole emotion spectrum, equally! (excluding horny for obvious reasons.)

Just refrain from anything, that's not allowed on this site.

•••

At the sketch stage - you can ask for every little nitpick to change, even if you think that it would be a lot to change or too little to ask. I won't bite, and I prefer if you tell me everything that you don't like, if you have any of these thoughts! It will help me to make the commission better for you to enjoy!

You're able to ask for changes for free up to lineart stage. If you want me to change anything after I finish the lineart - you will have to pay the fee.

•••

I am disabled (ADHD, autistic and dyslexic) and, unfortunately, require a wider time window for me to properly deliver the art for you. But, I will deliver it with my full passion!
I usually do art in a window between one week and up to a month within your queue, depending on the complexity of your commission.

If you commission my favorite, but time-consuming, type of full render - it may take me up to 3 months to deliver your commission. And if you also want me to include a detailed background - it may add another 3 months.
I may exaggerate the dates, but I also included the additional time into them, if I suddenly will have a health emergency timeout due to my condition. Thus, you won't wait more than expected and be happier, if I finish the comm earlier!.. I hope.

!! - Please tell me beforehand if you need my art to the exact date! Do Not commission me, if I don't have at least a month ahead of me, to draw your commission - !!

•••

You're free to dm/ping me anytime if you want to know the status of your commission, but, please, do ask no more than once a week.

•••

Payment info

For commissions under 100 usd mark - 100% upfront payment after the sketch.

For commissions above 100 usd mark - you're able to split the payment (50/50 or in other ways), but you will receive updates with a big [NOT PAID, DO NOT USE] watermark. You also won't get a full size without a watermark until I receive the full payment.

•••

After the payment - you will be added to one of the two queue lists. There are 2 queues: queue 1 - regular art | queue 2 - chibi art. I usually shuffle smaller comms with big ones, so I will actually work in parallel with one big regular art + several smaller comms.
So please, don't think that I'm not drawing your bigger comm. Dividing the work in chunks like these helps me to do them faster in general... I dunno how it works, but It boosts my productivity.

•••

Fees:

- any change before finished lineart stage = free!!!
(please, actually check the sketch and the lineart I'll send for an approval, to avoid fees!!)

- small detail change after lineart = +20kT/g
- mild detail change after lineart = +100kT/g
- small changes in the pose after the lineart = +50% from your final payment

- change the whole pose and/or character after the lineart is finished = ...no.
My workflow will be ruined and I won't be able to continue on neither of those two. I will have to cancel your commission at that point and refund 40% from the final sum. Do not commission me if you don't agree with this policy.

•••
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
6ejWZ28.png
iTlMlHJ.png
. ............. 52475084p.png check out elemental babies!
9PeXZUh.png
Reserved
Reserved
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
6ejWZ28.png
iTlMlHJ.png
9PeXZUh.png
Reserved
Reserved
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
6ejWZ28.png
iTlMlHJ.png
9PeXZUh.png
Reserved
Reserved
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
6ejWZ28.png
iTlMlHJ.png
9PeXZUh.png