Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 702 703 704 705 706 ... 837 838
I just paid 200 treasure each for two auctions I suspect are from the same seller who possibly meant to post them either for gems or with a few more zeroes instead.

If this was you and indeed a mistake on pricing, please PM with a screenshot of the sale on your end and you can have both back for the same price.

Purchased at about 4pm est, today, March 25th (maybe as early as 3:30pm est roundabouts, I'm horrible at accurately judging the passage of time).
I just paid 200 treasure each for two auctions I suspect are from the same seller who possibly meant to post them either for gems or with a few more zeroes instead.

If this was you and indeed a mistake on pricing, please PM with a screenshot of the sale on your end and you can have both back for the same price.

Purchased at about 4pm est, today, March 25th (maybe as early as 3:30pm est roundabouts, I'm horrible at accurately judging the passage of time).
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Just picked up a dripcave deputy for gems, likely missing a zero. I'll send it back for what I paid.
Just picked up a dripcave deputy for gems, likely missing a zero. I'll send it back for what I paid.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
hello fellow ah goers, i just finished posting a bunch of apparel listings for 2g and they were all on purpose! no worries :)
hello fellow ah goers, i just finished posting a bunch of apparel listings for 2g and they were all on purpose! no worries :)
@25v
did you mean to post some apparel on the ah for 500t? If not lmk and I'll send it back!^^
@25v
did you mean to post some apparel on the ah for 500t? If not lmk and I'll send it back!^^
My Lair
@Boundary yes I did! Thank you for checking <3 When I no longer need certain apparel or familiars I sell them very cheap so others who may like those items more can afford them easily!
@Boundary yes I did! Thank you for checking <3 When I no longer need certain apparel or familiars I sell them very cheap so others who may like those items more can afford them easily!
@25v
aah thank you! Just wanted to make sure! I can plop it in the Giveaway forums so it can be passed on!!
@25v
aah thank you! Just wanted to make sure! I can plop it in the Giveaway forums so it can be passed on!!
My Lair
@Boundary that would be very sweet, I appreciate you checking and your kindess!
@Boundary that would be very sweet, I appreciate you checking and your kindess!
Grabbed an Accent: Windmaker for 3500t, intended to screenshot the username but I only saw Dawn-something. If this was you please PM with a screenshot of the sale and I'll be happy to return it!
Grabbed an Accent: Windmaker for 3500t, intended to screenshot the username but I only saw Dawn-something. If this was you please PM with a screenshot of the sale and I'll be happy to return it!
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
I just snapped up an egg that was obviously mispriced. Send me a screenshot of your AH history in the next 24hrs, and I’ll send it back!
I just snapped up an egg that was obviously mispriced. Send me a screenshot of your AH history in the next 24hrs, and I’ll send it back!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Got 76 Messengers Scrolls that were visibly mispriced. If this was you, send a screencap of the sale and I can give them back!
Got 76 Messengers Scrolls that were visibly mispriced. If this was you, send a screencap of the sale and I can give them back!
QYzhmAi.png
1 2 ... 702 703 704 705 706 ... 837 838