Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 835 836
Just snatched 2 breed change scrolls at a ridiculously low price. Didn't notice the missing 0 from the price until I took a look at my treasure that hadn't dropped almost at all. Furthermore, when going to pick the scroll, I noticed there were two of them.

I can definitely return the scrolls if the seller wants. (Since these are quite valuable items, I'd like to see a screenshot of the sold AH message with a corresponding time-stamp with my purchase message to make sure there are no dishonest pick-ups.)

Scrolls found their way back home, yay!
Just snatched 2 breed change scrolls at a ridiculously low price. Didn't notice the missing 0 from the price until I took a look at my treasure that hadn't dropped almost at all. Furthermore, when going to pick the scroll, I noticed there were two of them.

I can definitely return the scrolls if the seller wants. (Since these are quite valuable items, I'd like to see a screenshot of the sold AH message with a corresponding time-stamp with my purchase message to make sure there are no dishonest pick-ups.)

Scrolls found their way back home, yay!
Ack, I sold a Skydancer scroll tonight for quite a few gems less than intended. I'm low on sleep and I feel pretty stupid now; I'd love to be able to work something out with the buyer to get it back, if they happen to see this!
Ack, I sold a Skydancer scroll tonight for quite a few gems less than intended. I'm low on sleep and I feel pretty stupid now; I'd love to be able to work something out with the buyer to get it back, if they happen to see this!
Someone just listed a bunch of iron chests /far/ below market value. If you PM me how many and what you sold them for, I'd be happy to send them back to you for what I paid for them.
Someone just listed a bunch of iron chests /far/ below market value. If you PM me how many and what you sold them for, I'd be happy to send them back to you for what I paid for them.
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
I accidentally sold a wildclaw breed change scroll for 180k, thinking that it was a boon of fertility I had put up. Ive been forced onto my phone to play, and I did not realize it was not the boon until after I sold it. ):
I accidentally sold a wildclaw breed change scroll for 180k, thinking that it was a boon of fertility I had put up. Ive been forced onto my phone to play, and I did not realize it was not the boon until after I sold it. ):
Looking for a Generation One dragon of these specifications:
Female - Wind/Light/Ice - Charcoal/Stone/Beige
There are currently none. If you happen to hatch one, MESSAGE ME PLEASE!
I will pay very handsomely for this dragon.
I just bought a Violet Flowerfall on the AH that I'm pretty sure was priced incorrectly. But, I didn't think til after to look at the name of the seller! ><

So, if you had a Violet Flowerfall bought today (03/29) and you still have the automated message to prove that you were the seller, I'll gladly return it to you!
I just bought a Violet Flowerfall on the AH that I'm pretty sure was priced incorrectly. But, I didn't think til after to look at the name of the seller! ><

So, if you had a Violet Flowerfall bought today (03/29) and you still have the automated message to prove that you were the seller, I'll gladly return it to you!
I snagged a Mind over Matter skin for 5000 Treasure, which was probably an error. If you are the owner of this skin please send me a screencap of your sale and I will shoot it back ASAP.
I snagged a Mind over Matter skin for 5000 Treasure, which was probably an error. If you are the owner of this skin please send me a screencap of your sale and I will shoot it back ASAP.
vnfnSuk.gif
Just snagged 90 broken bottles for 18k. If thats yours, please send me a screencap and I will return them to you.
Just snagged 90 broken bottles for 18k. If thats yours, please send me a screencap and I will return them to you.
@Orcinus

18k? Is that correct? Eighteen thousand treasure? If so, I dare say that was deliberate. The Swipp Swap for broken bottles has been taken out of rotation, and has been for a while, and the auto-sale value for 90 of them is 1800t. I don't even think the swap would have yielded that amount of treasure.They made a large profit from your sale. People are trying to sell 29 of the things on the AH for just under 6k.
@Orcinus

18k? Is that correct? Eighteen thousand treasure? If so, I dare say that was deliberate. The Swipp Swap for broken bottles has been taken out of rotation, and has been for a while, and the auto-sale value for 90 of them is 1800t. I don't even think the swap would have yielded that amount of treasure.They made a large profit from your sale. People are trying to sell 29 of the things on the AH for just under 6k.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy Thanks, my brain isn't working well today. I need a nap..
@Greyjoy Thanks, my brain isn't working well today. I need a nap..
@Orcinus Haaah I know the feeling well. One time I bought a Dunhoof Ambassador that had just been posted because I mistook it for a Dappled Dunhoof... That seller made a tidy profit off my sleep-dep. :D
@Orcinus Haaah I know the feeling well. One time I bought a Dunhoof Ambassador that had just been posted because I mistook it for a Dappled Dunhoof... That seller made a tidy profit off my sleep-dep. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 835 836