Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 832 833
@Reyna

It could just be that the seller doesn't use the forums and wrote the sale off as a mistake. FR does have a LOT of players and a load of them never use the forums, so if they haven't come here in a month, they probably aren't going to, I think you have yourself a pretty skin.
@Reyna

It could just be that the seller doesn't use the forums and wrote the sale off as a mistake. FR does have a LOT of players and a load of them never use the forums, so if they haven't come here in a month, they probably aren't going to, I think you have yourself a pretty skin.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Amberite

Well...I just sold a smoky Bantam familar 18t instead of 18 gems. *sigh*

Aiee.
@Amberite

Well...I just sold a smoky Bantam familar 18t instead of 18 gems. *sigh*

Aiee.
Just snagged a bunch of rusted chests for far under the usual price. PM with number sold and amount you got, and I'll send 'em back.
Just snagged a bunch of rusted chests for far under the usual price. PM with number sold and amount you got, and I'll send 'em back.
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
Back when it was new, I snatched up a crackle gene scroll for 900 treasure. I knew it was probably a mistake, but I had been stalking the marketplace for hours trying to get one there, and couldn't. Now, if that happened to be someone's mistake here, and they want to post some proof, I will buy a crackle at proper marketplace price and send it to you.
Back when it was new, I snatched up a crackle gene scroll for 900 treasure. I knew it was probably a mistake, but I had been stalking the marketplace for hours trying to get one there, and couldn't. Now, if that happened to be someone's mistake here, and they want to post some proof, I will buy a crackle at proper marketplace price and send it to you.
Heads up: if nobody comes forward for the Light Sprite I posted about a while ago, I'm telling my dragon she can keep it. They're getting rather attached...

Also, I just snagged a Bottomless Hat for WAY below market value, and being the silly Bird I am, I once again forgot to take note of the seller's name. -facepalm- If you pm me with a screenshot of your sold message, and the time-stamp and price match mine, I'll send it back home.
Heads up: if nobody comes forward for the Light Sprite I posted about a while ago, I'm telling my dragon she can keep it. They're getting rather attached...

Also, I just snagged a Bottomless Hat for WAY below market value, and being the silly Bird I am, I once again forgot to take note of the seller's name. -facepalm- If you pm me with a screenshot of your sold message, and the time-stamp and price match mine, I'll send it back home.
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
@EmmaBird - maybe the hat you bought was the one @Vendrus posted about on page 5? Or was that too long ago?
@EmmaBird - maybe the hat you bought was the one @Vendrus posted about on page 5? Or was that too long ago?
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@BlueTrillium
Nope, it was just this morning that I bought it, not long before my post. Wrong price, too. Thanks, though! Sorry @Vendrus! I hope you can get yours back.
I kinda hope the seller of mine can get their hat back, but I also kinda hope I get to keep it, lol.
@BlueTrillium
Nope, it was just this morning that I bought it, not long before my post. Wrong price, too. Thanks, though! Sorry @Vendrus! I hope you can get yours back.
I kinda hope the seller of mine can get their hat back, but I also kinda hope I get to keep it, lol.
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Amberite

Well, I did it again and accidentally listed a daisy flower crown for 73t instead of gems. I swear, I was careful. I am going to just check everything double from now on.
(Of course all the other auctions are fine.)

Anyway, let my woes give this thread a bump and help some other folks out, getting it noticed.

With love and condolences to all who have done the same,

Lys
@Amberite

Well, I did it again and accidentally listed a daisy flower crown for 73t instead of gems. I swear, I was careful. I am going to just check everything double from now on.
(Of course all the other auctions are fine.)

Anyway, let my woes give this thread a bump and help some other folks out, getting it noticed.

With love and condolences to all who have done the same,

Lys
I posted about this on tumblr in the tag but no one's come forward. I was looking to buy an Irradiated Astronomer familiar and hit the search button only to see one posted VERY cheap. I grabbed it so I could give it back to the person who listed it for the wrong price, but apparently didn't hit prnt scrn at the right time to save the name so I have no idea who it was!!

I really really want to give this back to that person, but no one's come forward. :(

If you sold an Irradiated Astronomer on the AH yesterday for waaaaaaaaay less than you meant to, please contact me with the price you sold it at and a screenshot of your auction history at that price (so I know it's you!) so I can get this little bun back to its proper owner so you can sell it for the price you meant to. In the meantime it's hanging out with one of my dragons so it doesn't feel lonely.

If anyone's seen the (probably upset) original owner of this little guy/gal, please let them know about this post!

Thank you :)
I posted about this on tumblr in the tag but no one's come forward. I was looking to buy an Irradiated Astronomer familiar and hit the search button only to see one posted VERY cheap. I grabbed it so I could give it back to the person who listed it for the wrong price, but apparently didn't hit prnt scrn at the right time to save the name so I have no idea who it was!!

I really really want to give this back to that person, but no one's come forward. :(

If you sold an Irradiated Astronomer on the AH yesterday for waaaaaaaaay less than you meant to, please contact me with the price you sold it at and a screenshot of your auction history at that price (so I know it's you!) so I can get this little bun back to its proper owner so you can sell it for the price you meant to. In the meantime it's hanging out with one of my dragons so it doesn't feel lonely.

If anyone's seen the (probably upset) original owner of this little guy/gal, please let them know about this post!

Thank you :)
tumblr_inline_mrahcfoxnx1qz4rgp.png
I accidentally sold a Tricktrouper Crown to someone for only 9000 (rather than the 500000 it could go for if I waited like I had planned) because I accidentally clicked the wrong thing, and by the time I tried to take it off auction someone had already bought it. I really liked the crown, so with that plus the horrible price I really want to get it back. If anyone reading this bought it, please please please message me.
I accidentally sold a Tricktrouper Crown to someone for only 9000 (rather than the 500000 it could go for if I waited like I had planned) because I accidentally clicked the wrong thing, and by the time I tried to take it off auction someone had already bought it. I really liked the crown, so with that plus the horrible price I really want to get it back. If anyone reading this bought it, please please please message me.
CPMK3ES.gif
Dream-Dragon-Hatchery-Button.png
aiheRBy.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 832 833