Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 832 833
Just bought many eliminates off the AH for the price of one. If you're the owner of the extras, please message me with the exact number and price and I'll send them back to you!
Just bought many eliminates off the AH for the price of one. If you're the owner of the extras, please message me with the exact number and price and I'll send them back to you!
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
Last night I picked up a TG female Imp off the AH for a shockingly low price, however I never managed to see the seller name (I'd rather not give out too much information- but I'm assuming this person meant gems instead of treasure). If you think you sold her and want her back please drop me a PM to exchange info. If the prices/dragon information matches I'll be more than happy to send her back. =]
Last night I picked up a TG female Imp off the AH for a shockingly low price, however I never managed to see the seller name (I'd rather not give out too much information- but I'm assuming this person meant gems instead of treasure). If you think you sold her and want her back please drop me a PM to exchange info. If the prices/dragon information matches I'll be more than happy to send her back. =]
Just accidentally sold a Wildclaw scroll for 110,000 instead of the 1,110,000 I meant to list it for. If anyone bought this, please let me know! I am more than willing to return what you paid, and then some for your kindness.
Just accidentally sold a Wildclaw scroll for 110,000 instead of the 1,110,000 I meant to list it for. If anyone bought this, please let me know! I am more than willing to return what you paid, and then some for your kindness.
Banner for Muckmarket Hatchery
Muckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!
I just accidentally sold a Lightning egg for 225T instead of 225G. Whoever bought it, please let me know if you still have it! I'll give you more than just 225T in return.
I just accidentally sold a Lightning egg for 225T instead of 225G. Whoever bought it, please let me know if you still have it! I'll give you more than just 225T in return.
w9ac9d.jpg
I just accidentally sold an Iron Treasure chest for 25 treasure instead of gems. If the buyer sees this, I would love it back :(
I just accidentally sold an Iron Treasure chest for 25 treasure instead of gems. If the buyer sees this, I would love it back :(
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
I bought this lovely Guardian for a really cheap price on the AH, but after naming them, I noticed it was a first generation dragon(!). In my eyes it's worth way more than what I paid for it... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3065877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30659/3065877_350.png[/img] [/url] If you're the seller and would like him back, please message me with your auction history! I'd be willing to give him back with a rename scroll. I was too trigger happy with the naming to notice... :')
I bought this lovely Guardian for a really cheap price on the AH, but after naming them, I noticed it was a first generation dragon(!). In my eyes it's worth way more than what I paid for it...

3065877_350.png

If you're the seller and would like him back, please message me with your auction history! I'd be willing to give him back with a rename scroll. I was too trigger happy with the naming to notice... :')
icesymbolsmall_zpsef9d5d69.png
It was returned! Thank you ^^
It was returned! Thank you ^^
9DF06by.gif
I just picked up a Hippojay for incredibly cheap.
Unfortunately I only remember the first few letters of the user name... Write me a message with the price you sold it at and I'll return the critter to you.
I just picked up a Hippojay for incredibly cheap.
Unfortunately I only remember the first few letters of the user name... Write me a message with the price you sold it at and I'll return the critter to you.
Just got a Rusted Treasure Chest for what I'm assuming was not the intended price! Send me a message with the price it sold for and I'll send it back over :)
Just got a Rusted Treasure Chest for what I'm assuming was not the intended price! Send me a message with the price it sold for and I'll send it back over :)
Just bought a boneyard tatters for quite a bit below the market price. The price didn't seem like a typo though, so I'm not sure if it was deliberate or intended?

Anyway, if it was an accident, PM me with the price and I'll send it back to you~
Just bought a boneyard tatters for quite a bit below the market price. The price didn't seem like a typo though, so I'm not sure if it was deliberate or intended?

Anyway, if it was an accident, PM me with the price and I'll send it back to you~
jaZD1S7.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 832 833