Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 832 833
I just bought a TON of reflective fish scales for a scandalously low price. I figured it was probably a mistake, so if you recently sold some scales and want them back, please message me the amount and price of them. I'm happy to send them back.
I just bought a TON of reflective fish scales for a scandalously low price. I figured it was probably a mistake, so if you recently sold some scales and want them back, please message me the amount and price of them. I'm happy to send them back.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
@Drakel I think I saw the auction you mean before you bought it, and that user also listed like fifteen lots of food for scandalously low prices too, so I think they must have done it on purpose. (Unless you mean a different one than the one I saw.)
@Drakel I think I saw the auction you mean before you bought it, and that user also listed like fifteen lots of food for scandalously low prices too, so I think they must have done it on purpose. (Unless you mean a different one than the one I saw.)
Oh, alright. I'll hold on to everything for a little while just in case, but if they've set up a lot of trades for cheap, than it was probably on purpose. Thanks~
Oh, alright. I'll hold on to everything for a little while just in case, but if they've set up a lot of trades for cheap, than it was probably on purpose. Thanks~
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
I have been buying a bunch of battles stones for only 1 gem, or for less than the auto sell of 500t. And of course, I just snatch them up as fast as I can before I remember that I need to look at the sellers name....
I have been buying a bunch of battles stones for only 1 gem, or for less than the auto sell of 500t. And of course, I just snatch them up as fast as I can before I remember that I need to look at the sellers name....
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@benalene

Heh, that doesn't sound like misposts usually, just heavy undercutting. (Or possibly being unaware that autosell exists, or wanting to give someone a chance at the object first.) - I say this mainly because when you look at 1-gem battlestones and who posts them, over any given two week period, usually the same names recur multiple times.

A good way for that matter to tell whether cheap items are misposted or just a good deal for you is whether the seller has multiple similar-value items posted for the same price. If they do, it's probably intentionally. If one item or one price tag sticks out from the rest, it may not be.
@benalene

Heh, that doesn't sound like misposts usually, just heavy undercutting. (Or possibly being unaware that autosell exists, or wanting to give someone a chance at the object first.) - I say this mainly because when you look at 1-gem battlestones and who posts them, over any given two week period, usually the same names recur multiple times.

A good way for that matter to tell whether cheap items are misposted or just a good deal for you is whether the seller has multiple similar-value items posted for the same price. If they do, it's probably intentionally. If one item or one price tag sticks out from the rest, it may not be.
@Amberite

I am thinking it is people that don't think to look at the auto-sell price, and they are just trying to undercut. Regardless, I do keep meaning to send a note saying, look, you are losing money selling it for this. You could get more by just auto-selling.
@Amberite

I am thinking it is people that don't think to look at the auto-sell price, and they are just trying to undercut. Regardless, I do keep meaning to send a note saying, look, you are losing money selling it for this. You could get more by just auto-selling.
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
@Amberite

Resolved
@Amberite

Resolved
Not sure if people actually check this thread, but to whoever just sold a Light Sprite WAY below typical marketplace value, I'm the one who bought it. If you send me a screencap of the 'sold' message, and the price and timestamp match the price I paid, and the time I bought it, I will return it to you.

I would really love to keep it, so I won't be heartbroken if nobody claims this, lol. I just don't feel right keeping it if it really was a pricing error.

edit: posting here because I didn't take note of the seller's name... -facepalm-
Not sure if people actually check this thread, but to whoever just sold a Light Sprite WAY below typical marketplace value, I'm the one who bought it. If you send me a screencap of the 'sold' message, and the price and timestamp match the price I paid, and the time I bought it, I will return it to you.

I would really love to keep it, so I won't be heartbroken if nobody claims this, lol. I just don't feel right keeping it if it really was a pricing error.

edit: posting here because I didn't take note of the seller's name... -facepalm-
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
Just bought an Akirbeak for WAY below what everything else is listed for in the AH. If you think this was yours, send me a message with a screen cap of the price and time stamp it was bought!

If our info matches up, I'm more than happy to return it!
Just bought an Akirbeak for WAY below what everything else is listed for in the AH. If you think this was yours, send me a message with a screen cap of the price and time stamp it was bought!

If our info matches up, I'm more than happy to return it!
Looking for a female gen one sunshine/mulberry/leaf! Will pay considerably for it!
Just bought two eggs at significantly below the going rate and forgot to look at the seller's name =/ If they're yours and you want them back, just message me screencaps of the sold messages and they'll be right on their way! I plan on holding onto them for 24 hours.
Just bought two eggs at significantly below the going rate and forgot to look at the seller's name =/ If they're yours and you want them back, just message me screencaps of the sold messages and they'll be right on their way! I plan on holding onto them for 24 hours.
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 832 833