Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 91 92
@bec

It seems we share the same concerns and would welcome the same solution. And I bet we aren't alone. Very disappointing to hear that there are no plans for such a thing. You are right...I've put this in the suggestion thread several times but am beginning to think that's not how devs want this game played. Sad but, oh well....its their game. Probably not mine. Was fun while it lasted.

@Aequorin

Thank you again for your response. It is good to have the information even if it isn't what we want to hear. I appreciate the time you take to answer questions.
@bec

It seems we share the same concerns and would welcome the same solution. And I bet we aren't alone. Very disappointing to hear that there are no plans for such a thing. You are right...I've put this in the suggestion thread several times but am beginning to think that's not how devs want this game played. Sad but, oh well....its their game. Probably not mine. Was fun while it lasted.

@Aequorin

Thank you again for your response. It is good to have the information even if it isn't what we want to hear. I appreciate the time you take to answer questions.
muwi1j.jpg
You're welcome, @Raera, and thank you. I know we can't always tell our players what they want to hear but we appreciate it when feedback is provided in a constructive and respectful way, it really does make the day a little brighter. If there is anything else you'd like discuss or bring up as a concern, we will be here to listen and answer as best we can.

I also want to clarify that "no current plans ≠ never." I meant what I said about the Suggestions forum; continuing to suggest or show support for ideas you like is both welcome and helpful.
You're welcome, @Raera, and thank you. I know we can't always tell our players what they want to hear but we appreciate it when feedback is provided in a constructive and respectful way, it really does make the day a little brighter. If there is anything else you'd like discuss or bring up as a concern, we will be here to listen and answer as best we can.

I also want to clarify that "no current plans ≠ never." I meant what I said about the Suggestions forum; continuing to suggest or show support for ideas you like is both welcome and helpful.
I think the issue with the suggestions forum is despite the assurance that you're looking at it, there's a major lack of transparency in the way the staff is handling it (which leads to disgruntled users). Yes, yes, don't want to stifle creativity or give a yes/no on something you don't know if you'll actually implement or work on in the near future -- but it wouldn't hurt to stop by those threads and mention you are considering those ideas, or that those ideas aren't something you're going to implement. Instead of just claiming you stop by the forum a couple of times a week and 'add ideas to your to-do list,' verbalizing that you're doing that when you actually like an idea (you know, within the actual thread, or within a 'ideas that are worked on/considered thread') would do a lot to improve confidence and respect from the community.
I think the issue with the suggestions forum is despite the assurance that you're looking at it, there's a major lack of transparency in the way the staff is handling it (which leads to disgruntled users). Yes, yes, don't want to stifle creativity or give a yes/no on something you don't know if you'll actually implement or work on in the near future -- but it wouldn't hurt to stop by those threads and mention you are considering those ideas, or that those ideas aren't something you're going to implement. Instead of just claiming you stop by the forum a couple of times a week and 'add ideas to your to-do list,' verbalizing that you're doing that when you actually like an idea (you know, within the actual thread, or within a 'ideas that are worked on/considered thread') would do a lot to improve confidence and respect from the community.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
Any plans for reactivating the forum search function again?
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Can we ask for a search function in the auction house for skin search? I've been wanting to search for skins and accents from certain events, but there is no option for such. can that be done?
Can we ask for a search function in the auction house for skin search? I've been wanting to search for skins and accents from certain events, but there is no option for such. can that be done?
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
1YB0OjO.png
Vs2WmBF.png
[quote name="Avessa" date="2014-07-28 20:47:14"]Any plans for reactivating the forum search function again?[/quote] @Avessa, yes, we would like to re-enable forum searching as soon as we can; it is going through a redesign and we'll make an announcement as soon as it's ready. [br][br] [quote name="Shihuchi" date="2014-07-28 21:03:57"]Can we ask for a search function in the auction house for skin search? I've been wanting to search for skins and accents from certain events, but there is no option for such. can that be done?[/quote] @Shihuchi, players are currently able to search for skins/accents based on their names. Could you elaborate on what it is specifically you are looking for?
Avessa wrote on 2014-07-28 20:47:14:

@Avessa, yes, we would like to re-enable forum searching as soon as we can; it is going through a redesign and we'll make an announcement as soon as it's ready.

Shihuchi wrote on 2014-07-28 21:03:57:

@Shihuchi, players are currently able to search for skins/accents based on their names. Could you elaborate on what it is specifically you are looking for?
Recently, there have been a few threads popping up about curious occurrences that have been happening around the site (e.g. mysterious notes, statements from the deities, etc.) and some people mention site-wide events.

Are site-wide events (besides festivals) something the FR staff want to implement? I'm just asking in general, not if recent occurrences are a precursor to one. I doubt I'd get a straightforward answer about if a precursor is actually what is happening right now. ^.^
Recently, there have been a few threads popping up about curious occurrences that have been happening around the site (e.g. mysterious notes, statements from the deities, etc.) and some people mention site-wide events.

Are site-wide events (besides festivals) something the FR staff want to implement? I'm just asking in general, not if recent occurrences are a precursor to one. I doubt I'd get a straightforward answer about if a precursor is actually what is happening right now. ^.^
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
I just wanted to suggest a way to search dragons in the auction house. You could allow people to search for first generation dragon or non-first generation or either.
I just wanted to suggest a way to search dragons in the auction house. You could allow people to search for first generation dragon or non-first generation or either.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
An article just popped up recently about Flight Rising and other virtual pets sites would it be alright for us to post it in this section of the forums?
An article just popped up recently about Flight Rising and other virtual pets sites would it be alright for us to post it in this section of the forums?
Closed[Hatchery]
DEjzOrU.pngCaldeniaTiny_zpsiangccil.png
@Redangel, please send the link through Contact Us so we can review it.

@CodeOfArms, feel free to post your suggestion here and discuss with your fellow players!
@Redangel, please send the link through Contact Us so we can review it.

@CodeOfArms, feel free to post your suggestion here and discuss with your fellow players!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 91 92