Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 92
I was just wondering I saw two dragons named Hope and Boston in ShadowBinder's Lair and I was wondering who they were?
Thank You, I'm a bit new to the site and still get lost sometimes. ^^
I was just wondering I saw two dragons named Hope and Boston in ShadowBinder's Lair and I was wondering who they were?
Thank You, I'm a bit new to the site and still get lost sometimes. ^^
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@FrostDragon14 They were originally in Lightweaver's lair but were moved by the admins to Shadowbinder's lair, to commemorate the dominance battle the Light and Shadow flights have planned for next week.
@FrostDragon14 They were originally in Lightweaver's lair but were moved by the admins to Shadowbinder's lair, to commemorate the dominance battle the Light and Shadow flights have planned for next week.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Oh Thank You! But Why where they in Lightweaver's lair?
@Rhea Oh Thank You! But Why where they in Lightweaver's lair?
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@Aequorin

I sent it to you. It's not a bad article or anything It just talks about the site and it's not exclusively about FR either.
@Aequorin

I sent it to you. It's not a bad article or anything It just talks about the site and it's not exclusively about FR either.
Closed[Hatchery]
DEjzOrU.pngCaldeniaTiny_zpsiangccil.png
I am wondering... Is there some scroll case piece of apparel? For some reason, I remember seeing someone's dragon wearing something like this once...
My memory could be seriously lying right now though, as I've never seen anything like this again, plus the dragon is not wearing anything at all anymore. ...
I am wondering... Is there some scroll case piece of apparel? For some reason, I remember seeing someone's dragon wearing something like this once...
My memory could be seriously lying right now though, as I've never seen anything like this again, plus the dragon is not wearing anything at all anymore. ...
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@Lorii, you're probably thinking of the Scroll Case Sling? [item=Scroll Case Sling] It was a Kickstarter backer item, which is why you won't see a heck of a lot of them.
@Lorii, you're probably thinking of the Scroll Case Sling?

Scroll Case Sling

It was a Kickstarter backer item, which is why you won't see a heck of a lot of them.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
Okay, thanks! Love that description, by the way, haha.
@Alphaeon
Okay, thanks! Love that description, by the way, haha.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Oh, question!

I thought that the familiar colouring contest was a really cute idea (even though I didn't participate myself), especially since it's great for people who don't like to put skins on their dragons (like me).

Are there other contests planned for the future? Any type -- colouring, design, etc.

Not asking for specifics or details, obviously!
Oh, question!

I thought that the familiar colouring contest was a really cute idea (even though I didn't participate myself), especially since it's great for people who don't like to put skins on their dragons (like me).

Are there other contests planned for the future? Any type -- colouring, design, etc.

byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
How'd Monday's testing go?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[quote name="Greyjoy" date="2014-08-03 13:21:51"]Oh, question! I thought that the familiar colouring contest was a really cute idea (even though I didn't participate myself), especially since it's great for people who don't like to put skins on their dragons (like me). Are there other contests planned for the future? Any type -- colouring, design, etc. Not asking for specifics or details, obviously![/quote] @Greyjoy, yes, we'd like to do more contests in the future in addition to our monthly holiday skin contests. [br] [quote name="Lightning" date="2014-08-05 01:08:56"]How'd Monday's testing go?[/quote] @Lightning, Monday's testing went well! We are going to continue to work on these areas, but have made excellent progress.
Greyjoy wrote on 2014-08-03 13:21:51:
Oh, question!

@Greyjoy, yes, we'd like to do more contests in the future in addition to our monthly holiday skin contests.

Lightning wrote on 2014-08-05 01:08:56:

@Lightning, Monday's testing went well! We are going to continue to work on these areas, but have made excellent progress.
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 92