Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 92
@nika,

I'm catching up from a holiday weekend, my plan is to get it all in today! :)

Thank you for your feedback!
@nika,

I'm catching up from a holiday weekend, my plan is to get it all in today! :)

Thank you for your feedback!
1. Are we ever going to get more lair space? Or even better, unlimited space?
2. What is/are the problem/s preventing us from having more/unlimited space?

I'm not going to lie. My interest in this game is waning a little now that I have reached my lair space limits. I have exactly four free spaces, but I can't put any permanent residents into them if I want to keep breeding unless I perpetually bother my friends to hold stuff for me, and to be honest I'd love to collect more permanent residents (there're so many lovely dragons out there that I want but can't have now). There's nothing left in my lair to cull and purging my lair and starting over is not an option as I have invested far too much into what I have now.

The saddest part is I'm not the only person who feels this way. Old players like me are running into this more and more often and I know a number of people who are no longer around who cited the lair space issue as one of their main reasons behind their decision to leave. Newbies are eventually going to run into the exact same problem. For a game in which a major part is breeding and collecting, this seems to me to be a really bad thing. :s
1. Are we ever going to get more lair space? Or even better, unlimited space?
2. What is/are the problem/s preventing us from having more/unlimited space?

I'm not going to lie. My interest in this game is waning a little now that I have reached my lair space limits. I have exactly four free spaces, but I can't put any permanent residents into them if I want to keep breeding unless I perpetually bother my friends to hold stuff for me, and to be honest I'd love to collect more permanent residents (there're so many lovely dragons out there that I want but can't have now). There's nothing left in my lair to cull and purging my lair and starting over is not an option as I have invested far too much into what I have now.

The saddest part is I'm not the only person who feels this way. Old players like me are running into this more and more often and I know a number of people who are no longer around who cited the lair space issue as one of their main reasons behind their decision to leave. Newbies are eventually going to run into the exact same problem. For a game in which a major part is breeding and collecting, this seems to me to be a really bad thing. :s
eyQdv.gif
Undel said in the Coliseum Familiar Rebalance thread (page 12) that "Festival currency and chests do have a higher drop rate in higher venues."
1) Is this new, or was it also the case for the last festival? (I'm asking because I kept track of my numbers for the last festival, and there seemed to be no difference at all between the Cave and Arena, so if there should have been a difference, the system may be bugged.)
2) Could we get a bit more information about it? How much higher are we talking? (I know, you probably can't say, but I thought I'd ask!)
3) It might be worth putting this somewhere more visible - right now it's buried in the middle of a long thread, but it's actually information that I think a lot of people would like to know! I know the Off-site Communications thread isn't for things that were said on FR, but it would be great if the information buried in various FR threads was gathered somewhere visible as well
Undel said in the Coliseum Familiar Rebalance thread (page 12) that "Festival currency and chests do have a higher drop rate in higher venues."
1) Is this new, or was it also the case for the last festival? (I'm asking because I kept track of my numbers for the last festival, and there seemed to be no difference at all between the Cave and Arena, so if there should have been a difference, the system may be bugged.)
2) Could we get a bit more information about it? How much higher are we talking? (I know, you probably can't say, but I thought I'd ask!)
3) It might be worth putting this somewhere more visible - right now it's buried in the middle of a long thread, but it's actually information that I think a lot of people would like to know! I know the Off-site Communications thread isn't for things that were said on FR, but it would be great if the information buried in various FR threads was gathered somewhere visible as well
@Nika, as Undel said, this will all be in an upcoming announcement post. The information was posted in the forum as a means of letting players know what was going on, that it was intended and not a bug.
@Nika, as Undel said, this will all be in an upcoming announcement post. The information was posted in the forum as a means of letting players know what was going on, that it was intended and not a bug.
I'm not sure where this should go, so I just post here.

So, lately I got an issue with the crossroads.
I can't make any trade at all anymore. I can only accept ones I got.
I made sure that the dragon I want to trade does not have a familar, skin, apparel, breeding, on auction or anything else. As well as I added what I wanted as price.
The 'request trade' buttom just doesn't want to light up, but stays gray.
I'm not sure where this should go, so I just post here.

So, lately I got an issue with the crossroads.
I can't make any trade at all anymore. I can only accept ones I got.
I made sure that the dragon I want to trade does not have a familar, skin, apparel, breeding, on auction or anything else. As well as I added what I wanted as price.
The 'request trade' buttom just doesn't want to light up, but stays gray.
@Schainukan, there is a known issue where if one or both trade partners has a full Lair the trade will not go through.

If this is not your issue, we ask that players post their bug reports to the Bugs forum. Thank you!
@Schainukan, there is a known issue where if one or both trade partners has a full Lair the trade will not go through.

If this is not your issue, we ask that players post their bug reports to the Bugs forum. Thank you!
where is the thread that tells us what the abbreations are for all th estuff
where is the thread that tells us what the abbreations are for all th estuff
OSPTnJR.png
@emaster012 - There are usually a bunch floating around. Here are two of them that I found in the Guides forum:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1055569&p=mb

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1046762&p=mb
@emaster012 - There are usually a bunch floating around. Here are two of them that I found in the Guides forum:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1055569&p=mb

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1046762&p=mb
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr thoe were actually the two i have been looking for THANK YOU
@Sylvandyr thoe were actually the two i have been looking for THANK YOU
OSPTnJR.png
I have a question about Marketplace stocking rates/quantities - are they in any way automatically scaled to the number of players (total or active), or were they adjusted manually during/after the registration window, or are they the same as they were before the registration window?
I have a question about Marketplace stocking rates/quantities - are they in any way automatically scaled to the number of players (total or active), or were they adjusted manually during/after the registration window, or are they the same as they were before the registration window?
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 92