Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 91 92
I'm not sure if this is a CONCERN or a QUESTION but I am pretty sure it goes here.

Is there any thought on the idea of limiting how many of a particular item you can have in the Auction House at once, if it's not in a stack?

Most of the time it's okay, but lately I've been having a problem where I go looking for an item and can't find anything decent because there's FIVE PAGES of the same person selling a single-stack of the one item. (Usually for an exorbitant price, but that's more of a personal problem.)

I'm not sure if this is something that happens often or if I've just been unlucky lately but I figured it couldn't hurt to mention it...

(That aside, I love this website so much! ♥ Keep up the fantastic work, everyone!)
I'm not sure if this is a CONCERN or a QUESTION but I am pretty sure it goes here.

Is there any thought on the idea of limiting how many of a particular item you can have in the Auction House at once, if it's not in a stack?

Most of the time it's okay, but lately I've been having a problem where I go looking for an item and can't find anything decent because there's FIVE PAGES of the same person selling a single-stack of the one item. (Usually for an exorbitant price, but that's more of a personal problem.)

I'm not sure if this is something that happens often or if I've just been unlucky lately but I figured it couldn't hurt to mention it...

(That aside, I love this website so much! ♥ Keep up the fantastic work, everyone!)
@Aequorin - I've been wondering for months now, but haven't really dared ask since the staff likes to keep quiet about any specifics of what items are available where, but are items that utilize the same artwork supposed to be mutually exclusive in gathering? For example, I've had someone tell me that they found both Jade and Labradorite by digging in Water, when nearly every other item available can't be found with its sister items. (Roan Mice and Satin Mice are never found in the same area, for example. Chests and Silver/Gold/Platinum Ores being a noticeable exception to the rule, of course.)

Jade Labradorite

Are examples like this intended, an aberration, or perhaps a coding mistake? Or is my systemic classification too OCD? =P

~ Azophel
@Aequorin - I've been wondering for months now, but haven't really dared ask since the staff likes to keep quiet about any specifics of what items are available where, but are items that utilize the same artwork supposed to be mutually exclusive in gathering? For example, I've had someone tell me that they found both Jade and Labradorite by digging in Water, when nearly every other item available can't be found with its sister items. (Roan Mice and Satin Mice are never found in the same area, for example. Chests and Silver/Gold/Platinum Ores being a noticeable exception to the rule, of course.)

Jade Labradorite

Are examples like this intended, an aberration, or perhaps a coding mistake? Or is my systemic classification too OCD? =P

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@marquiseMindfang, none that I am aware of. If that is a function you would like to see, feel free to post it in Suggestions.

@Azophel, that is not information I can share. :)
@marquiseMindfang, none that I am aware of. If that is a function you would like to see, feel free to post it in Suggestions.

@Azophel, that is not information I can share. :)
Didn't think so, but it was worth asking anyway. =P Thanks.

~ Azophel
Didn't think so, but it was worth asking anyway. =P Thanks.

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Hello I'm new.
Hello I'm new.
nxwww.png
Uhhh...

I hope this is the right place to ask, but did you guys do any fiddling with the Coliseum code when you introduced Ripple yesterday?

Because yesterday afternoon, Ambush didn't work without having multiple slots with it, as per usual. Apparently at some point last night, Ambush started working on my main Coliseum team, as the fight turn order was radically different than it had been just yesterday.
Uhhh...

I hope this is the right place to ask, but did you guys do any fiddling with the Coliseum code when you introduced Ripple yesterday?

Because yesterday afternoon, Ambush didn't work without having multiple slots with it, as per usual. Apparently at some point last night, Ambush started working on my main Coliseum team, as the fight turn order was radically different than it had been just yesterday.

Ardvisura Exaltation Hatchery

Exalts, a little bit of everything, and the Seattle Coatl line!
@votgs, we did not. :)
@votgs, we did not. :)
Did I miss the announcement where Underbelly was being taken out of the marketplace, or is it just being bought really fast? XD
Did I miss the announcement where Underbelly was being taken out of the marketplace, or is it just being bought really fast? XD
@DragonGirl1031 Underbelly hasn't been taken out of the marketplace, and as far as I know treasure-items won't be taken out of the marketplace because they don't always stock (in contrast with gem-items, which are always available at unlimited numbers, so to limit their supply, they get cycled out every once in a while).. But do not, treasure-items do not always stock, and they can stock out.. I guess you are simply having a bit of bad luck with catching it :c
@DragonGirl1031 Underbelly hasn't been taken out of the marketplace, and as far as I know treasure-items won't be taken out of the marketplace because they don't always stock (in contrast with gem-items, which are always available at unlimited numbers, so to limit their supply, they get cycled out every once in a while).. But do not, treasure-items do not always stock, and they can stock out.. I guess you are simply having a bit of bad luck with catching it :c
@Gaia - Lol that's what I thought too, but had to check. Thanks for answering! I'll keep looking then. =D
@Gaia - Lol that's what I thought too, but had to check. Thanks for answering! I'll keep looking then. =D
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 91 92