Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
@Aequorin - Oh yeah, another question: Are we ever going to get in-flight sales/giveaway subforums? We NEED them! x.x
@Aequorin - Oh yeah, another question: Are we ever going to get in-flight sales/giveaway subforums? We NEED them! x.x
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
@Aequorin

Wow, really? Huh, didn't know that. I actually did know that but I was mostly asking why you got a new account instead of them just promoting your old one.
@Aequorin

Wow, really? Huh, didn't know that. I actually did know that but I was mostly asking why you got a new account instead of them just promoting your old one.
@Dragoness, if the items are already dropping in game but have not been announced yet, discuss away! If they have not been and players have to be creative with urls or use other means to find items not yet deployed, we will remove the threads.

@Vyraal, Words on the Wind is something I will be working on!

@finches, we have no control over tumblr. Those issues need to be reported to tumblr Customer Support.

@Alasdair, I will be managing Flight Rising's multi-media, ensuring the Community is regular updated, overseeing the volunteer moderators, assisting with some Customer Service issues, and generally assist with helping the Flight Rising community grow and flourish.
@Dragoness, if the items are already dropping in game but have not been announced yet, discuss away! If they have not been and players have to be creative with urls or use other means to find items not yet deployed, we will remove the threads.

@Vyraal, Words on the Wind is something I will be working on!

@finches, we have no control over tumblr. Those issues need to be reported to tumblr Customer Support.

@Alasdair, I will be managing Flight Rising's multi-media, ensuring the Community is regular updated, overseeing the volunteer moderators, assisting with some Customer Service issues, and generally assist with helping the Flight Rising community grow and flourish.
@Aequorin is there a link to a transcript of the QA that Xhastol held while FR was down? and if so, could you share it here?

I'm sure Akiri isn't up to coding again yet (send him get well wishes for me!), but do you have any idea of the progress being made in fixing the lair order bug? that particular bug irritates the hair off me. I just want to know it's being worked on, that it's a dev priority.

are there any plans to optimize the Auction House? plans as in being discussed maybe, or currently being coded (or shelved because Akiri)?
@Aequorin is there a link to a transcript of the QA that Xhastol held while FR was down? and if so, could you share it here?

I'm sure Akiri isn't up to coding again yet (send him get well wishes for me!), but do you have any idea of the progress being made in fixing the lair order bug? that particular bug irritates the hair off me. I just want to know it's being worked on, that it's a dev priority.

are there any plans to optimize the Auction House? plans as in being discussed maybe, or currently being coded (or shelved because Akiri)?
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
I get that youre 'working on' things, but a timeline is greatly necessary. Just saying "i'll be working on it" leaves me to think i'll never see it because thats how things work here. Even if its a "within a few weeks/months" timeline.

Edit: Follow up, why do you only have one coder? When things turn bad and your coder is put out of commission as in the case with akiri, having at least one backup seems just common sense.
I get that youre 'working on' things, but a timeline is greatly necessary. Just saying "i'll be working on it" leaves me to think i'll never see it because thats how things work here. Even if its a "within a few weeks/months" timeline.

Edit: Follow up, why do you only have one coder? When things turn bad and your coder is put out of commission as in the case with akiri, having at least one backup seems just common sense.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
@Aequorin

Is the next registration period going to be put off indefinitely because of what happened to the team?
@Aequorin

Is the next registration period going to be put off indefinitely because of what happened to the team?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@aequorin
But like I said, with the dragon breeds, it wasn't someone getting creative with the URLs, it was someone sharing something that they (and other users) saw on a public streaming session.

I understand the datamined thing not being okay, but the breeds threw me off since there wasn't anything creative being done to get the info (other than participating in a stream others could've participated it)

That all being said, since you've said something official on it, could you guys add it to the Rules so people don't erroneously make the same mistakes in posting information that they shouldn't be? That'd be helpful!
@aequorin
But like I said, with the dragon breeds, it wasn't someone getting creative with the URLs, it was someone sharing something that they (and other users) saw on a public streaming session.

I understand the datamined thing not being okay, but the breeds threw me off since there wasn't anything creative being done to get the info (other than participating in a stream others could've participated it)

That all being said, since you've said something official on it, could you guys add it to the Rules so people don't erroneously make the same mistakes in posting information that they shouldn't be? That'd be helpful!
1kz7OWt.png
@BatCrooks, I understand. I have bred some dragons myself on my play account that would look so perfect with a different eye color. I unfortunately do not have any other answers for this issue at this time. Please do, however, continue utilizing Suggestions for these types of issues.

@Amethyst, yes!
@BatCrooks, I understand. I have bred some dragons myself on my play account that would look so perfect with a different eye color. I unfortunately do not have any other answers for this issue at this time. Please do, however, continue utilizing Suggestions for these types of issues.

@Amethyst, yes!
@Aequorin
I was hoping for a more complete answer, like... do they have side accounts? do they breed? Do they grind in the Coliseum? Play runes? Use gathering turns? Level up? Use battle stones? There are things that have been wrong since early on with genes and apparel that they did not know about until people recently mentioned it. That is why it feels like they don't play their game.
@Aequorin
I was hoping for a more complete answer, like... do they have side accounts? do they breed? Do they grind in the Coliseum? Play runes? Use gathering turns? Level up? Use battle stones? There are things that have been wrong since early on with genes and apparel that they did not know about until people recently mentioned it. That is why it feels like they don't play their game.
@aequorin

how about new genes? we've gotten loads of tertiary genes, but i'd really like to see more primary/secondaries! are there any in the works?
@aequorin

how about new genes? we've gotten loads of tertiary genes, but i'd really like to see more primary/secondaries! are there any in the works?
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92