Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ^ < v Game
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 215 216
^ i once hid all game controllers in my house for half a week before anyone noticed, and the scramble to find the controllers when they were needed was glorious

< ive met the lead singer of Destructo Disk

v whats your favorite song right now?
^ i once hid all game controllers in my house for half a week before anyone noticed, and the scramble to find the controllers when they were needed was glorious

< ive met the lead singer of Destructo Disk

v whats your favorite song right now?
lucas | 22 | he/him
^ The Time-Forgotten One/Toki Wasure Bito by Kaito from Vocalpid. I can’t stop listening to it for the last month. The close runner-ups have been Killer by The Ready Set and Ride by Twenty One Pilots.

< I have for some reason purchased and created a plan for a second Galacta Knight fandragon even though I have one already on a total whim just because I wanted one that’s closer to canon than the one based on my regular, heavily-AU-ized version of Galacta Knight even though I love her. The biggest problem being the very expensive outfit I want for him...
Not Found

Sigh.

v Current favorite dragon of yours?
^ The Time-Forgotten One/Toki Wasure Bito by Kaito from Vocalpid. I can’t stop listening to it for the last month. The close runner-ups have been Killer by The Ready Set and Ride by Twenty One Pilots.

< I have for some reason purchased and created a plan for a second Galacta Knight fandragon even though I have one already on a total whim just because I wanted one that’s closer to canon than the one based on my regular, heavily-AU-ized version of Galacta Knight even though I love her. The biggest problem being the very expensive outfit I want for him...
Not Found

Sigh.

v Current favorite dragon of yours?
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
^ I'm VERY VERY attached to my custom progen (Trachea) right now despite his nakedness and genelessness. Saving up to make him pretty but right now he looks like this. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82242535][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/822426/82242535_350.png[/img][/url][/center] < I KEEP TAKING ON GENE AND LORE PROJECTS AND THEN GETTING DISTRACTED FROM BOTH. v What's your fav domestic animal breed?
^ I'm VERY VERY attached to my custom progen (Trachea) right now despite his nakedness and genelessness. Saving up to make him pretty but right now he looks like this.
82242535_350.png
< I KEEP TAKING ON GENE AND LORE PROJECTS AND THEN GETTING DISTRACTED FROM BOTH.
v What's your fav domestic animal breed?
FR+3 | VARJAK aka BUG | NO PRNS | tumblr_inline_p3ylozTxWL1tc3swm_540.png
I am language; I am hidden memories that you seek;
I am the sun before you see me rise;
I burn still when you close your eyes
I am the soul that never dies when flesh is weak.
SALES TAB | WISHLIST | LORE DIRECTORY
lBAeamY.gif
9qLrp5W.png
NlmYDAS.png
ElKYM7J.png
UwlzUwS.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png
^ Nooooooo, don't make me choose XD (but it's dogs, haha)

< I've been working on my dragon lore lately and just finished a backstory for my Clan, as well as bios for my 10 main dragons this week!

v Where was the last place you traveled to?
^ Nooooooo, don't make me choose XD (but it's dogs, haha)

< I've been working on my dragon lore lately and just finished a backstory for my Clan, as well as bios for my 10 main dragons this week!

v Where was the last place you traveled to?
___
I N F E N Z A

_
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
Y7MOfeL.png
dEe2UrM.png
SDBcrXj.png
9e9okfI.png
0swsiUr.png
^ South Dakota, the hills are nice up there!

< I'm currently trying to make a website, may or may not be stalling on it...

V Have you ever gone on a rollercoaster before?
^ South Dakota, the hills are nice up there!

< I'm currently trying to make a website, may or may not be stalling on it...

V Have you ever gone on a rollercoaster before?
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
^yeah, they're cool!
<I wish I could still play pretend as an adult. the only real option is D&D and too many racist play that. guess I'll stick to forum role-plays
V do you have any cats?
^yeah, they're cool!
<I wish I could still play pretend as an adult. the only real option is D&D and too many racist play that. guess I'll stick to forum role-plays
V do you have any cats?
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
^ No

<I'm so tired

v If you could travel the universe and be completely safe, where would you go
^ No

<I'm so tired

v If you could travel the universe and be completely safe, where would you go
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
^ i’d jump in a black hole to see what would happen, or just wander around and look at cool space dust clouds

< i’m currently very sad that i ran into spoilers for a game i was looking forward to playing blind :c luckily they weren’t huge though

v what’s your favorite movie that you watched in the last year?
^ i’d jump in a black hole to see what would happen, or just wander around and look at cool space dust clouds

< i’m currently very sad that i ran into spoilers for a game i was looking forward to playing blind :c luckily they weren’t huge though

v what’s your favorite movie that you watched in the last year?
^ Ok, I know that not a lot of people like the movie, but I watched Jurassic World Domain, and I loved it!

< I don't see why people are so hard on the movie Chopping Mall (1989). Ok, I know that the special effects are bad, but at least they tried to make something original

v If you could make a fan dragon of any character ever, who would it be?
^ Ok, I know that not a lot of people like the movie, but I watched Jurassic World Domain, and I loved it!

< I don't see why people are so hard on the movie Chopping Mall (1989). Ok, I know that the special effects are bad, but at least they tried to make something original

v If you could make a fan dragon of any character ever, who would it be?
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
^ my dnd character, if that counts as a fan dragons lmao. im actually working on that rn 'v' if it has to be an actual character, hmm......... one of the sanrio characters yesss

< i wish leagues community wasnt so abhorrent. i genuinely like the game. its fun.

v on the above, whos ur favorite sanrio character?
^ my dnd character, if that counts as a fan dragons lmao. im actually working on that rn 'v' if it has to be an actual character, hmm......... one of the sanrio characters yesss

< i wish leagues community wasnt so abhorrent. i genuinely like the game. its fun.

v on the above, whos ur favorite sanrio character?
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 215 216