Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ^ < v Game
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216
^ ohhh this is really hard... I have a lot of dragons I adore but Seafoam lives in my head rent free :'O

< I HAVE SO MANY GIFTS TO GET AND SO LITTLE TIME... TT

v what kind of dragons do you tend to gravitate towards? (g1, xxx, color schemes, breeds, etc :D)
^ ohhh this is really hard... I have a lot of dragons I adore but Seafoam lives in my head rent free :'O

< I HAVE SO MANY GIFTS TO GET AND SO LITTLE TIME... TT

v what kind of dragons do you tend to gravitate towards? (g1, xxx, color schemes, breeds, etc :D)
TW8ViqF.png
lfYPqpD.png
5hF3FGk.png
zxmejPZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
qO3o9mR.png u0zgn1V.pngybAHpix.pngmVbiNgO.pngMTtORbV.pngZ5EpBf9.pngulhQhg3.pngCaJnYmb.pngde4wk5D.pnglFq36vF.pngfsMWPHj.pngQJAOLGp.pngcedPG3i.png
lJX7Tr5.png
^ oh hoooooo i love love love spirals and nocturnes…and i love xxys cuz they’re like so coooolll, and color schemes? anything rainbow and voila

< AAAAAA I WAS DOING SO GOOD IN SCHOOL LAST YEAR BUT MY GRADES ARE DROPPIN LIKE FLIESSS REEEEEE

v what’s your favorite thing to do in your free time, and why (if there’s a reason)?
^ oh hoooooo i love love love spirals and nocturnes…and i love xxys cuz they’re like so coooolll, and color schemes? anything rainbow and voila

< AAAAAA I WAS DOING SO GOOD IN SCHOOL LAST YEAR BUT MY GRADES ARE DROPPIN LIKE FLIESSS REEEEEE

v what’s your favorite thing to do in your free time, and why (if there’s a reason)?
79700717.pngZ2amEBp.png81oUSHn.png81oUSHn.png81oUSHn.pngZ2amEBp.png79644949.png
^ probably FR and art rn

< pepsi is pretty good but I think coke is better. Just because the bottle is red and I like red.

V What video game genre is your favorite?
^ probably FR and art rn

< pepsi is pretty good but I think coke is better. Just because the bottle is red and I like red.

V What video game genre is your favorite?
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
^ Something similar with FR <3 I'm addicted to this site
< I'm Korean
v What's your favorite food?
^ Something similar with FR <3 I'm addicted to this site
< I'm Korean
v What's your favorite food?
Want to enter this year's future Summer Raffle? (Free entry!)
^probably steak. I loooove steak so much
< my story is about a old woman married to a mentally ill robot and their cat who used to be a. human man
v do you like to draw or write better?
^probably steak. I loooove steak so much
< my story is about a old woman married to a mentally ill robot and their cat who used to be a. human man
v do you like to draw or write better?
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
^ draw!!! even though i tend to write more often (still pretty much never) ,,, chronic exhaustion hours woohooooo

< i have managed to flip my sleep schedule so thoroughly i no longer know how to fix it

v do you have any childhood media you still watch regularly just for the nostalgia?
^ draw!!! even though i tend to write more often (still pretty much never) ,,, chronic exhaustion hours woohooooo

< i have managed to flip my sleep schedule so thoroughly i no longer know how to fix it

v do you have any childhood media you still watch regularly just for the nostalgia?
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
^Yep! i am currently rewatching it, it is the StarGate series, I literally grew up on the show, and I rewatch it every couple of years

< I have a crippling Pokemon card addiction, I have spent many thousands on pokemon cards

vDo you have a collection which is constantly putting you out of pocket?
^Yep! i am currently rewatching it, it is the StarGate series, I literally grew up on the show, and I rewatch it every couple of years

< I have a crippling Pokemon card addiction, I have spent many thousands on pokemon cards

vDo you have a collection which is constantly putting you out of pocket?
WFXNHAl.png
^ I have two actually, books and Pokémon cards

< I should really continue reading my book, but I always seem to get distracted-

v If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
^ I have two actually, books and Pokémon cards

< I should really continue reading my book, but I always seem to get distracted-

v If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
^ im not much of a traveler but id probably want to go to rome if i could! i wanna see all the old architecture and ancient buildings and stuff

< i hate finals season. good luck to anyone else who may be goin thru em

v read any books for fun (not for school) lately?
^ im not much of a traveler but id probably want to go to rome if i could! i wanna see all the old architecture and ancient buildings and stuff

< i hate finals season. good luck to anyone else who may be goin thru em

v read any books for fun (not for school) lately?
tumblr_inline_pqmxj4Q0Ow1rgzqdq_100.gif XGkYzjm.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
u5iPftV.png
58T08n9.png
he/him
how to write my username:
ren kin jut sushis
Light-Network.png
^ nope ToT i hardly read books, cannot focus on them

< im going on a vacation overseas soon

v whats your favourite flightrising gene/colour combo? (e.g crimson capsule)
^ nope ToT i hardly read books, cannot focus on them

< im going on a vacation overseas soon

v whats your favourite flightrising gene/colour combo? (e.g crimson capsule)
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216