Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ^ < v Game
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218
^ I rather like found family tropes and platonic soulmates.

< I'm currently eating a corn, potato and chicken pot pie and I'm not sure if I like or not :/

v What type of intro to a piece of media (movie, book, etc) REALLY gets you hooked?
^ I rather like found family tropes and platonic soulmates.

< I'm currently eating a corn, potato and chicken pot pie and I'm not sure if I like or not :/

v What type of intro to a piece of media (movie, book, etc) REALLY gets you hooked?
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
^ idk how to describe it, but just like when the intro places you right in the middle of a weird, thought-out premise, like the first episode of welcome to night vale or the opening scene of the book piranesi

< ive been motivated to make art for the first time in like forever and its really nice, hopefully i'll actually be able to do something lmao

v what're your fav youtube channels?
^ idk how to describe it, but just like when the intro places you right in the middle of a weird, thought-out premise, like the first episode of welcome to night vale or the opening scene of the book piranesi

< ive been motivated to make art for the first time in like forever and its really nice, hopefully i'll actually be able to do something lmao

v what're your fav youtube channels?
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
^ markiplier, dantdm, jacksepticeye yeah i got the nostalgia childhood memories selection haha :3

< i’ve gotten the dune graphic novel and i’m so happy and i’m taking my time to slowly read it and admire the art style

v what’s a show/movie you’ve watched recently that you’d like to recommend?
^ markiplier, dantdm, jacksepticeye yeah i got the nostalgia childhood memories selection haha :3

< i’ve gotten the dune graphic novel and i’m so happy and i’m taking my time to slowly read it and admire the art style

v what’s a show/movie you’ve watched recently that you’d like to recommend?
JCnmIyB.th.png xx
dreams are messages from the deep

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif kino/kun || any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif #1 paul atreides fan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif ping if not subscribed
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif fr+14 [with dst active]
^ I watched The Black Phone recently, it's a great horror movie! (been in a horror mood lately, so nothing else to recommen, really xD)

< After finding out my nail polish has likely gone bad years ago, I threw it all out and bought new one! Now, instead of waiting an hour for a thin layer to dry, it only takes a minute after applying, and it doesn't flake off as easily as before! :3

v What characters are living rent-free in your head right now, and where they are from?
^ I watched The Black Phone recently, it's a great horror movie! (been in a horror mood lately, so nothing else to recommen, really xD)

< After finding out my nail polish has likely gone bad years ago, I threw it all out and bought new one! Now, instead of waiting an hour for a thin layer to dry, it only takes a minute after applying, and it doesn't flake off as easily as before! :3

v What characters are living rent-free in your head right now, and where they are from?
T3zoYg9.png 3ZsN3sw.png 65650364.png acecatcher.png fb073p.gif
^ Reflection.. aUUUUUUUGH.... (it's an OC that I made for JS&B)

< I'm struggling to get literally any items I need for my dragons.

v What's the STRONGEST hyperfixation you've ever had?
^ Reflection.. aUUUUUUUGH.... (it's an OC that I made for JS&B)

< I'm struggling to get literally any items I need for my dragons.

v What's the STRONGEST hyperfixation you've ever had?
- Star

Come buy some of my dragons [here!] // My wishlist > image.png
LET ME DRESS YOUR DRAGONS UP!
^ Jurassic Park has always been and will always be my strongest hyperfixation

< I'm not sure why character making is so easy yet so difficult to create-

v What's your favorite FR breed/breed(s)?
^ Jurassic Park has always been and will always be my strongest hyperfixation

< I'm not sure why character making is so easy yet so difficult to create-

v What's your favorite FR breed/breed(s)?
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
^ I like Bogsneaks and Wildclaws quite a bit.

< I think I have fallen in love with throwing pottery. Throwing clay is very therapeutic. It’s messy, but that’s part of the fun.

v What’s your most interesting hobby (besides FR)?
^ I like Bogsneaks and Wildclaws quite a bit.

< I think I have fallen in love with throwing pottery. Throwing clay is very therapeutic. It’s messy, but that’s part of the fun.

v What’s your most interesting hobby (besides FR)?
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg

^ Not surprisingly, another pet-site! I enjoy lorwolf a lot, even if it's a slow wait for updates, it's much simpler than FR and that's why i love it! (Also because i love wolves XD)

< I really loved my fcs class when we were taught to sew, i should ask for a sewing machine for Christmas, but it's been a while so i don't know, plus im already getting a new computer lol.

v What inspired your lore? (if you have any, and if not; what's you favorite book series?)

^ Not surprisingly, another pet-site! I enjoy lorwolf a lot, even if it's a slow wait for updates, it's much simpler than FR and that's why i love it! (Also because i love wolves XD)

< I really loved my fcs class when we were taught to sew, i should ask for a sewing machine for Christmas, but it's been a while so i don't know, plus im already getting a new computer lol.

v What inspired your lore? (if you have any, and if not; what's you favorite book series?)
fLdYOuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
g898uvO.png
n29EMdP.png
xj6Mn2e.png
EhlmcQh.png
Jd88XNq.png
(^ wip)
voyURL5.png
5hF3FGk.png
1WgaLgV.png
88094286p.png 92186898p.png
^ Like quest!
94091522p.png
^ I don't have an overarching story but my lair is a floating island built from Starwood Strand trees and was heavily inspired by Studio Ghibli's Castle in the Sky. Also, I've removed Ezhno's lore for now because it was a bit too violent for FR, but that was very Warrior Cats-inspired, particularly surrounding Brokenstar kidnapping kits and forcing them into training too young and Fireheart's conflict of loyalty to his leader versus loyalty to his clan and sense of justice. (I'll rewrite this someday to make it FR-friendly again....)

< I have at least 3 different manga I need to catch up on but I keep doing other things instead ;-;

v What's your favourite piece of decor in your room?
^ I don't have an overarching story but my lair is a floating island built from Starwood Strand trees and was heavily inspired by Studio Ghibli's Castle in the Sky. Also, I've removed Ezhno's lore for now because it was a bit too violent for FR, but that was very Warrior Cats-inspired, particularly surrounding Brokenstar kidnapping kits and forcing them into training too young and Fireheart's conflict of loyalty to his leader versus loyalty to his clan and sense of justice. (I'll rewrite this someday to make it FR-friendly again....)

< I have at least 3 different manga I need to catch up on but I keep doing other things instead ;-;

v What's your favourite piece of decor in your room?
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
^ unsure if it particularly counts as a decor.. but this tokidoki unicorno plush my girlfriend bought for me is one of my favorite things, he sits on my shelf :3c

< i am soooo not ready for working on black friday D:

v tell me about your favorite dragon! why are they your favorite?
^ unsure if it particularly counts as a decor.. but this tokidoki unicorno plush my girlfriend bought for me is one of my favorite things, he sits on my shelf :3c

< i am soooo not ready for working on black friday D:

v tell me about your favorite dragon! why are they your favorite?
0cfcb1b2.gif ajax :3 it/he
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218