Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game Rebooted
[center][emoji=flowering tree size=1][size=7][font=Cursive][color=#007011]Forestclan[/size][/font][/color][emoji=flowering tree size=1] [size=5][color=#009416]Year 9 - Moon 111 - newleaf (3/3)[/color][/size] [b]Roll: 75[/b][/center] It seems like Moorclan cats weren't satisfied with the last attack, because they again attacked Forestclan camp! However, this time Forestclan was ready. They successfully won the war, but [b]Daffodilpaw[/b] and [b]Heatherfall[/b] died honorable deaths while protecting their clanmates. Magpiepaw in particular has gone through a stage of trauma of having his sisters gone. Acornleaf gave birth to 4 kits: [b]Aridkit[/b] (pale ginger molly with green eyes), [b]Nectarkit[/b] (fluffy cinnamon and flame molly with hazel eyes), [b]Stonekit[/b] (pale gray tom with blue eyes), and [b]Woodkit[/b] (dark ginger tom with blue eyes)! [b]Twilightsky[/b] began to crush on Saffronheart. He is ashamed and guilty of paddling after another cat when he just got rejected by Echowish, and now likes their long-lost sister, but after spending a lot of times with her, he realized that he wasn't really meant for Echowish, and would never really have got along with them. Besides, when Echowish was shy and quiet, Saffronheart was energetic and bright. But still, Twilightsky shook away the thought. [b]Swanfeather[/b] announced that she was expecting! [s]-----------[/s] No, no, not again... And here comes the Twilightsky syndrome, a rare case of liking a cat who's the subling of another cat who rejected you. This syndrome will come quite often from now on.
Forestclan
Year 9 - Moon 111 - newleaf (3/3)
Roll: 75

It seems like Moorclan cats weren't satisfied with the last attack, because they again attacked Forestclan camp! However, this time Forestclan was ready. They successfully won the war, but Daffodilpaw and Heatherfall died honorable deaths while protecting their clanmates. Magpiepaw in particular has gone through a stage of trauma of having his sisters gone.

Acornleaf gave birth to 4 kits: Aridkit (pale ginger molly with green eyes), Nectarkit (fluffy cinnamon and flame molly with hazel eyes), Stonekit (pale gray tom with blue eyes), and Woodkit (dark ginger tom with blue eyes)!

Twilightsky began to crush on Saffronheart. He is ashamed and guilty of paddling after another cat when he just got rejected by Echowish, and now likes their long-lost sister, but after spending a lot of times with her, he realized that he wasn't really meant for Echowish, and would never really have got along with them. Besides, when Echowish was shy and quiet, Saffronheart was energetic and bright. But still, Twilightsky shook away the thought.

Swanfeather announced that she was expecting!

No, no, not again...
And here comes the Twilightsky syndrome, a rare case of liking a cat who's the subling of another cat who rejected you. This syndrome will come quite often from now on.
4oO1RBo.png ytkEBod.png
xKIpW2A.png
N16btBO.png
JDlFtpY.png
WFpPzZn.png
Kw9RNSr.png
ebjDWAS.png
M2CpeZd.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
AmM7lRQ.png
lHX3YIL.png
u1wgsSN.png
2RzQvX4.png
[center][emoji=nautilus size=1][size=6][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZLWkUu0XwTICXLwttyg3QcIaIPVjZLx8vhTmMRmSvKo/edit]ShoreClan[/url][/size][emoji=nautilus size=1][/center] [center][i][b]Year 1, Moon 10 [Newleaf][/b][/i][/center] [center][i]Event Rolls: 36, 3[/i][/center] -Newleaf rolls around, and prey is abundant once again. It's a good thing, too, because ShoreClan has more mouths to feed! -A patrol found three kits right inside the ShoreClan border. They're only two moons old, completely unable to fend for themselves- whoever abandoned them intended for them to die. Finbrook brings them home while the rest of the patrol fruitlessly searches for the parents. -It appears the litter has been abandoned because of one kit's odd appearance; she looks like two cats smooshed together. One half is orange, and the other is black, with some random patches of either down her body. Even her eye on one side is a different color. -They're about the same age as the kits in the nursery, so Reefheart and Seaclaw agree to take care of them until the Clan figures out what to do. They name them Lilackit, Crowkit, and Duskkit. [center][b]_______________[/b] [/center] [center][size=5][i]NOTES[/i][/center] chimera cat on tha western border. Finbrook would be IMMEDIATELY attached to the kits, but trying to play it cool. like "yeah i'll just take them back to camp so we can... look for their parents... yeah no for sure they won't be staying forever, i'll just... pop them down in the nursery..." not pictured: silkstep taking double duty guarding the nursery just to hang out with the new kits. she came from outside too, but since she looked so much like Tidepelt, ShoreClan just kinda assumed they were siblings or something and she didn't catch any flack. she's going to be their #1 defender, making sure they don't get kicked out when they're old enough also this moon tomatosoup and foxwish were doing yoga i think [center][b]_______________[/b] [/center] [i]teeny recap:[/i] [i]Moon 1: Flood, Ripplefur's pregnancy, and Tidepelt developed a crush![/i] [i]Moon 2: Nothing special![/i] [i]Moon 3: Ripplefur's kits are born! Silkstep and Beeslate become warriors.[/i] [i]Moon 4: Redclaw dies. Tidepelt + Reefheart become mates. [i]Moon 5: Prey shortage. Seaclaw becomes pregnant![/i] [i]Moon 6: Reefheart becomes pregnant. Creekgaze is the temporary deputy.[/i] [i]Moon 7: Seaclaw's kits are born. Sootbay dies, sending Rainwhirl and Beeslate on a revenge quest.[/i] [i]Moon 8: Reefheart's kits are born. Tomatosoup and Foxwish join the Clan.[/i] [i]Moon 9: Rainwhirl is injured, but successfully gets revenge with Beeslate. Siltwhisker gets his full name. Ripplefur’s kits become apprentices.[/i]
Year 1, Moon 10 [Newleaf]
Event Rolls: 36, 3

-Newleaf rolls around, and prey is abundant once again. It's a good thing, too, because ShoreClan has more mouths to feed!

-A patrol found three kits right inside the ShoreClan border. They're only two moons old, completely unable to fend for themselves- whoever abandoned them intended for them to die. Finbrook brings them home while the rest of the patrol fruitlessly searches for the parents.

-It appears the litter has been abandoned because of one kit's odd appearance; she looks like two cats smooshed together. One half is orange, and the other is black, with some random patches of either down her body. Even her eye on one side is a different color.

-They're about the same age as the kits in the nursery, so Reefheart and Seaclaw agree to take care of them until the Clan figures out what to do. They name them Lilackit, Crowkit, and Duskkit.

chimera cat on tha western border.

Finbrook would be IMMEDIATELY attached to the kits, but trying to play it cool. like "yeah i'll just take them back to camp so we can... look for their parents... yeah no for sure they won't be staying forever, i'll just... pop them down in the nursery..."

not pictured: silkstep taking double duty guarding the nursery just to hang out with the new kits. she came from outside too, but since she looked so much like Tidepelt, ShoreClan just kinda assumed they were siblings or something and she didn't catch any flack. she's going to be their #1 defender, making sure they don't get kicked out when they're old enough

also this moon tomatosoup and foxwish were doing yoga i think
Moon 3: Ripplefur's kits are born! Silkstep and Beeslate become warriors.
Moon 4: Redclaw dies. Tidepelt + Reefheart become mates.
Moon 5: Prey shortage. Seaclaw becomes pregnant!
Moon 6: Reefheart becomes pregnant. Creekgaze is the temporary deputy.
Moon 7: Seaclaw's kits are born. Sootbay dies, sending Rainwhirl and Beeslate on a revenge quest.
Moon 8: Reefheart's kits are born. Tomatosoup and Foxwish join the Clan.
Moon 9: Rainwhirl is injured, but successfully gets revenge with Beeslate. Siltwhisker gets his full name. Ripplefur’s kits become apprentices.
Feel free to ping me! All friend requests are welcome!

I LOVE FLIGHT RISING RAAAAH!!
[center][b][size=5]AspenClan[/size][/b][/center] ------- [center][emoji=flowering tree size=1]Year 3 / Moon 25 / New-Leaf (1/3)[emoji=flowering tree size=1][/center] ------- [center][b]Event Roll: 80[/b][/center] As the snow melts and the prey begins to fill the forest once more, the clan enjoys the time it has to rest and recover from the harsh leaf-bare. Midna has begun to settle down under Spruce's intrstructions and Eve and Clover are picking up on the clan life quickly. Rainpelt works hard with Stonepelt to organize patrols and is fascinated by the inner working of authority within the clan. Sagewhisker has started to hang around Spruce much more often and cats are speculating she might have a crush on the tom. Lily and Ivyleaf both watch the older she-cat with amusment, making comments about her mooning over Spruce and are quickly met with stuttering insults about them being unable to observe things properly. Oakstorm is slowing down greatly, his leg starting to stiffen up and cause him more trouble walking in his old age. Hailfur is always there to help him when needed and the gentle tom worries for Oakstorm, especially when he starts sharing stories of his old denmate Nightfrost. As much as he won't admit it, Nightfrost was likea siblling to him and her loss still affects him even moons after she passed away. Mothcloud has begun to gain weight and although she is still working hard at her tasks as a warrior, other cats have noticed her looking towards the nursery more often and conversing with Puddlesong on her downtime. ----- [center][b]Notes[/b][/center] Year 3 - Mothcloud is pregnant and Sagewhisker has a crush. (moon 25)
AspenClan

Year 3 / Moon 25 / New-Leaf (1/3)

Event Roll: 80

As the snow melts and the prey begins to fill the forest once more, the clan enjoys the time it has to rest and recover from the harsh leaf-bare. Midna has begun to settle down under Spruce's intrstructions and Eve and Clover are picking up on the clan life quickly.

Rainpelt works hard with Stonepelt to organize patrols and is fascinated by the inner working of authority within the clan. Sagewhisker has started to hang around Spruce much more often and cats are speculating she might have a crush on the tom. Lily and Ivyleaf both watch the older she-cat with amusment, making comments about her mooning over Spruce and are quickly met with stuttering insults about them being unable to observe things properly.

Oakstorm is slowing down greatly, his leg starting to stiffen up and cause him more trouble walking in his old age. Hailfur is always there to help him when needed and the gentle tom worries for Oakstorm, especially when he starts sharing stories of his old denmate Nightfrost. As much as he won't admit it, Nightfrost was likea siblling to him and her loss still affects him even moons after she passed away.

Mothcloud has begun to gain weight and although she is still working hard at her tasks as a warrior, other cats have noticed her looking towards the nursery more often and conversing with Puddlesong on her downtime.
Notes

Year 3

- Mothcloud is pregnant and Sagewhisker has a crush. (moon 25)
nc2b4dJ.gif
@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to but haven't already! and just ignore the fact that I wasn't able to put out a daily reminder for the past few days.
@Warrior Cats Clan Game Daily Reminder

Here's your daily reminder to update your clans today if you would like to but haven't already! and just ignore the fact that I wasn't able to put out a daily reminder for the past few days.
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
KeyClan Moon 4

Moon 4: Event - 32 (rescue mission) | Crush - X | Mate - X

Dawnbrook is finally feeling well enough to return to her duties. Just in time, too, as her sister Thawberry could give birth any day now.

Thawberry goes into labor half a week later and, with her mate and sister beside her, gives birth to 3 healthy kits. Thawberry and Stagscar discuss names, and they decide on the names Littlekit (Long haired, chocolate male, with medium to high amounts of white spotting, and amber eyes), Firekit (Long haired, chocolate and red tortoiseshell female, with small to medium amounts of white spotting, and blue eyes), and Petalkit (Long haired, chocolate and red calico female, with small to medium amounts of white spotting, and amber eyes).

Meanwhile, in the medicine den, Ravenpaw is still recovering from the coyote attack. He thanks StarClan every day for his survival, yet he is frustrated that his body is taking so long to heal. Unable to sharpen his physical skills, he instead focuses on sharpening his mental skills. His mentor Mousespots visits him often to quiz him on things like battle strategy, prey selection, and even medicine. Emberpaw visits him too, as they’ve grown closer since the attack.
KeyClan Moon 4

Moon 4: Event - 32 (rescue mission) | Crush - X | Mate - X

Dawnbrook is finally feeling well enough to return to her duties. Just in time, too, as her sister Thawberry could give birth any day now.

Thawberry goes into labor half a week later and, with her mate and sister beside her, gives birth to 3 healthy kits. Thawberry and Stagscar discuss names, and they decide on the names Littlekit (Long haired, chocolate male, with medium to high amounts of white spotting, and amber eyes), Firekit (Long haired, chocolate and red tortoiseshell female, with small to medium amounts of white spotting, and blue eyes), and Petalkit (Long haired, chocolate and red calico female, with small to medium amounts of white spotting, and amber eyes).

Meanwhile, in the medicine den, Ravenpaw is still recovering from the coyote attack. He thanks StarClan every day for his survival, yet he is frustrated that his body is taking so long to heal. Unable to sharpen his physical skills, he instead focuses on sharpening his mental skills. His mentor Mousespots visits him often to quiz him on things like battle strategy, prey selection, and even medicine. Emberpaw visits him too, as they’ve grown closer since the attack.
Sulli | He/Him | Adult | Pings Allowed
See profile for other information.
Year 12 / Moon 4 / Newleaf
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 16

Berrylight and Leafspirit are sharing tongues when suddenly they realize they may be more than just friends. Over the following moon, they spend a lot of time together and realize that they were made for each other. Berrylight and Leafspirit become mates!

Almost immediately, Berrylight is expecting Leafspirit's kits.

A tom wanders onto the territory and announces himself to be the one and only Yowler, ready to sing for the clan. The patrol is wary of him, but after deciding he's not a treat, they decide to bring him back to camp. He sings for the clan for nearly an hour until Mudleaf finally shouts at him to shut his snout.

After the performance, he walks up to Nightflare and asks her if she likes his singing, and she gives him the most perfectly crafted insult that he's too impressed to be upset about it. It was kind of attractive, to be honest. After watching Nightflare walk away, he makes the "informed" decision to join the clan for, uh, personal reasons.

Ivytail and Cloudstar discuss a possible clan name for Yowler. They suggest Songbird and then Boldsong to him, but he refuses, stating that he is the one and only Yowler. The clan is just going to have to put up with this.

Meanwhile, Emberfall's kits are ready to become apprentices. Scorchpaw, Minkpaw, and Applepaw will be mentored by Echowish, Skyfrost, and Moonwatcher respectively. Emberfall is finally returning to her deputy duties.

Notes:

Honestly, Berrylight and Leafspirit was not a romance I was expecting but ok. Leafspirit's quite a contrast from Stagleap.

Hehe, I love Yowler. It would be really funny to have a drawing of him singing into a microphone.

Year 12 / Moon 4 / Newleaf
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 16

Berrylight and Leafspirit are sharing tongues when suddenly they realize they may be more than just friends. Over the following moon, they spend a lot of time together and realize that they were made for each other. Berrylight and Leafspirit become mates!

Almost immediately, Berrylight is expecting Leafspirit's kits.

A tom wanders onto the territory and announces himself to be the one and only Yowler, ready to sing for the clan. The patrol is wary of him, but after deciding he's not a treat, they decide to bring him back to camp. He sings for the clan for nearly an hour until Mudleaf finally shouts at him to shut his snout.

After the performance, he walks up to Nightflare and asks her if she likes his singing, and she gives him the most perfectly crafted insult that he's too impressed to be upset about it. It was kind of attractive, to be honest. After watching Nightflare walk away, he makes the "informed" decision to join the clan for, uh, personal reasons.

Ivytail and Cloudstar discuss a possible clan name for Yowler. They suggest Songbird and then Boldsong to him, but he refuses, stating that he is the one and only Yowler. The clan is just going to have to put up with this.

Meanwhile, Emberfall's kits are ready to become apprentices. Scorchpaw, Minkpaw, and Applepaw will be mentored by Echowish, Skyfrost, and Moonwatcher respectively. Emberfall is finally returning to her deputy duties.

Notes:

Honestly, Berrylight and Leafspirit was not a romance I was expecting but ok. Leafspirit's quite a contrast from Stagleap.

Hehe, I love Yowler. It would be really funny to have a drawing of him singing into a microphone.

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][emoji=flowering tree size=1][size=7][font=Cursive][color=#007011]Forestclan[/size][/font][/color][emoji=flowering tree size=1] [size=5][color=#009416]Year 9 - Moon 112 - greenleaf (1/3)[/color][/size] [b]Roll: 46[/b][/center] As Magpiepaw was finally old enough to become a warrior, Wisppaw has also took the honor to become a warrior as well. Magpiepaw will now be known as [b]Magpiewing[/b], and Wisppaw is now [b]Wispheart[/b]. [b]Swanfeather[/b] moved into the nursery! She is excited to finally have kits of her own. [b]Twilightsky[/b] is still poundering on Saffronheart and wondered if confessing to her meant betraying to Echowish. [s]-------[/s] Short and boring update.
Forestclan
Year 9 - Moon 112 - greenleaf (1/3)
Roll: 46

As Magpiepaw was finally old enough to become a warrior, Wisppaw has also took the honor to become a warrior as well. Magpiepaw will now be known as Magpiewing, and Wisppaw is now Wispheart.

Swanfeather moved into the nursery! She is excited to finally have kits of her own.

Twilightsky is still poundering on Saffronheart and wondered if confessing to her meant betraying to Echowish.

Short and boring update.
4oO1RBo.png ytkEBod.png
xKIpW2A.png
N16btBO.png
JDlFtpY.png
WFpPzZn.png
Kw9RNSr.png
ebjDWAS.png
M2CpeZd.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
AmM7lRQ.png
lHX3YIL.png
u1wgsSN.png
2RzQvX4.png
[center][b][size=5]AspenClan[/size][/b][/center] ------- [center][emoji=flowering tree size=1]Year 3 / Moon 26 / New-Leaf (2/3)[emoji=flowering tree size=1][/center] ------- [center][b]Event Roll: 94[/b][/center] Willowleap has been visited by StarClan in her sleep, gaining new knowledge and upon waking up she is eager to share what she has learned with her fellow medicine cat. They converse quietly amongst themselves in the hours of dawn before the clan stirs itself awake. Mothcloud is showing obvious signs of her pregancy but still refuses to retire to the nursery, still going on patrols even though Larkfeather is trying to convince her otherwise. Oakstorm has been spending much more time laying in the sun by the nursery lately, enjoying the company of the kits and telling them all sorts of stories of big adventures and grand quests. Nettletail and Puddlesong both appreciate the moment of rest from entertaining their kits and take the time to nap peacefully. Hailfur sits not far away, ready to help Oakstorm should the need arise. Clover and Eve have fallen into a steady routine and Crowstar sees promise in their ability to fit in with clan life when their apprenticeship is over. Midna has maintained relatively the same attitude and it has left Crowstar and Stonestep puzzling over how to help her fit in the most. ----- [center][b]Notes[/b][/center] Year 3 - Mothcloud is pregnant and Sagewhisker has a crush. (moon 25)
AspenClan

Year 3 / Moon 26 / New-Leaf (2/3)

Event Roll: 94

Willowleap has been visited by StarClan in her sleep, gaining new knowledge and upon waking up she is eager to share what she has learned with her fellow medicine cat. They converse quietly amongst themselves in the hours of dawn before the clan stirs itself awake.

Mothcloud is showing obvious signs of her pregancy but still refuses to retire to the nursery, still going on patrols even though Larkfeather is trying to convince her otherwise.

Oakstorm has been spending much more time laying in the sun by the nursery lately, enjoying the company of the kits and telling them all sorts of stories of big adventures and grand quests. Nettletail and Puddlesong both appreciate the moment of rest from entertaining their kits and take the time to nap peacefully. Hailfur sits not far away, ready to help Oakstorm should the need arise.

Clover and Eve have fallen into a steady routine and Crowstar sees promise in their ability to fit in with clan life when their apprenticeship is over. Midna has maintained relatively the same attitude and it has left Crowstar and Stonestep puzzling over how to help her fit in the most.

Notes

Year 3

- Mothcloud is pregnant and Sagewhisker has a crush. (moon 25)

nc2b4dJ.gif
[center][emoji=nautilus size=1][size=6][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZLWkUu0XwTICXLwttyg3QcIaIPVjZLx8vhTmMRmSvKo/edit]ShoreClan[/url][/size][emoji=nautilus size=1][/center] [center][i][b]Year 1, Moon 11 [Newleaf][/b][/i][/center] [center][i]Event Rolls: 18[/i][/center] -Beeslate and Silkstep spend some time together, reminiscing on their apprenticeship. By the end of the month, they're often seen with their tails intertwined, watching the sea:) -that is LITERALLY the only thing that happens this moon. [center][b]_______________[/b] [/center] [center][size=5][i]NOTES[/i][/center] they're barely 20 moons old yet but they're my only warriors in an acceptable age range, so... yippee for them? [center][b]_______________[/b] [/center] [i]teeny recap:[/i] [i]Moon 1: Flood, Ripplefur's pregnancy, and Tidepelt developed a crush![/i] [i]Moon 2: Nothing special![/i] [i]Moon 3: Ripplefur's kits are born! Silkstep and Beeslate become warriors.[/i] [i]Moon 4: Redclaw dies. Tidepelt + Reefheart become mates. [i]Moon 5: Prey shortage. Seaclaw becomes pregnant![/i] [i]Moon 6: Reefheart becomes pregnant. Creekgaze is the temporary deputy.[/i] [i]Moon 7: Seaclaw's kits are born. Sootbay dies, sending Rainwhirl and Beeslate on a revenge quest.[/i] [i]Moon 8: Reefheart's kits are born. Tomatosoup and Foxwish join the Clan.[/i] [i]Moon 9: Rainwhirl is injured, but successfully gets revenge with Beeslate. Siltwhisker gets his full name. Ripplefur’s kits become apprentices.[/i] [i]Moon 10: Three kits are found on the border. ShoreClan takes them in.[/i]
Year 1, Moon 11 [Newleaf]
Event Rolls: 18

-Beeslate and Silkstep spend some time together, reminiscing on their apprenticeship. By the end of the month, they're often seen with their tails intertwined, watching the sea:)

-that is LITERALLY the only thing that happens this moon.

they're barely 20 moons old yet but they're my only warriors in an acceptable age range, so... yippee for them?
Moon 3: Ripplefur's kits are born! Silkstep and Beeslate become warriors.
Moon 4: Redclaw dies. Tidepelt + Reefheart become mates.
Moon 5: Prey shortage. Seaclaw becomes pregnant!
Moon 6: Reefheart becomes pregnant. Creekgaze is the temporary deputy.
Moon 7: Seaclaw's kits are born. Sootbay dies, sending Rainwhirl and Beeslate on a revenge quest.
Moon 8: Reefheart's kits are born. Tomatosoup and Foxwish join the Clan.
Moon 9: Rainwhirl is injured, but successfully gets revenge with Beeslate. Siltwhisker gets his full name. Ripplefur’s kits become apprentices.
Moon 10: Three kits are found on the border. ShoreClan takes them in.
Feel free to ping me! All friend requests are welcome!

I LOVE FLIGHT RISING RAAAAH!!
KeyClan moon 5

Moon 5: Event - 18 (instant mates) / 5 (Frogsong) 4 (Dovebriar) | Crush - X | Mate - X

The clan notices that Frogsong and Dovebriar have been spending a lot of time together. The two toms have noticed, and after some deliberation, they’ve decided to come out and announce that they are mates! They weren’t sure how the other cats would react, but thankfully, everyone is supportive of the happy couple.

Blueblossom gives birth to 5 healthy kits. Her and Bearheart decide to name them Sootkit (Long haired, black male, with small to medium amounts of white spotting, and yellow eyes), Rainkit (Long haired, blue male, with little to no white spotting, and hazel eyes), Fawnkit (Long haired, cinnamon female, with small to medium amounts of white spotting, and hazel eyes), Rapidkit (Long haired, blue female, with little to no white spotting, and yellow eyes), and Batkit (Long haired, cinnamon female, with little to no white spotting, and yellow eyes).

(The chemicals in the water are turning the freaking cats gay. /pos)
KeyClan moon 5

Moon 5: Event - 18 (instant mates) / 5 (Frogsong) 4 (Dovebriar) | Crush - X | Mate - X

The clan notices that Frogsong and Dovebriar have been spending a lot of time together. The two toms have noticed, and after some deliberation, they’ve decided to come out and announce that they are mates! They weren’t sure how the other cats would react, but thankfully, everyone is supportive of the happy couple.

Blueblossom gives birth to 5 healthy kits. Her and Bearheart decide to name them Sootkit (Long haired, black male, with small to medium amounts of white spotting, and yellow eyes), Rainkit (Long haired, blue male, with little to no white spotting, and hazel eyes), Fawnkit (Long haired, cinnamon female, with small to medium amounts of white spotting, and hazel eyes), Rapidkit (Long haired, blue female, with little to no white spotting, and yellow eyes), and Batkit (Long haired, cinnamon female, with little to no white spotting, and yellow eyes).

(The chemicals in the water are turning the freaking cats gay. /pos)
Sulli | He/Him | Adult | Pings Allowed
See profile for other information.