Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game Rebooted
KeyClan Moon 2

Moon 2: Event - 63 (prey shortage) / 6 (no fatalities) | Crush - X | Mate - 55

The coyote activity in the area must have scared off the prey, as patrols find fewer and fewer items for the fresh-kill pile. Curlstar suggests the clan start rationing what they have. The cats agree, even though this means the warriors and apprentices eat less. Frogsong insists that his sibling, Mousespots, can have some of his share, but Mousespots refuses, stating it would be unfair to the others.

Thawberry is worried that the lack of prey may affect her unborn kits. Stagscar assures her that, as a queen, she may not feel the effects as heavily as other cats. Thawberry prays to StarClan that that is the case.

Blueblossom has been feeling nauseous. At first, she believes it to be hunger, but there is a nagging instinct in the back of her mind that says she’s pregnant. Dawnbrook and Crowpaw note that she has gained weight despite the prey shortage and confirm that yes, she is pregnant. While this would normally be a happy moment, if the prey shortage continues, it may not end well for Blueblossom or Thawberry, or their kits.
KeyClan Moon 2

Moon 2: Event - 63 (prey shortage) / 6 (no fatalities) | Crush - X | Mate - 55

The coyote activity in the area must have scared off the prey, as patrols find fewer and fewer items for the fresh-kill pile. Curlstar suggests the clan start rationing what they have. The cats agree, even though this means the warriors and apprentices eat less. Frogsong insists that his sibling, Mousespots, can have some of his share, but Mousespots refuses, stating it would be unfair to the others.

Thawberry is worried that the lack of prey may affect her unborn kits. Stagscar assures her that, as a queen, she may not feel the effects as heavily as other cats. Thawberry prays to StarClan that that is the case.

Blueblossom has been feeling nauseous. At first, she believes it to be hunger, but there is a nagging instinct in the back of her mind that says she’s pregnant. Dawnbrook and Crowpaw note that she has gained weight despite the prey shortage and confirm that yes, she is pregnant. While this would normally be a happy moment, if the prey shortage continues, it may not end well for Blueblossom or Thawberry, or their kits.
Sulli | He/Him | Adult | Pings Allowed
See profile for other information.
[center][emoji=nautilus size=1][size=6][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZLWkUu0XwTICXLwttyg3QcIaIPVjZLx8vhTmMRmSvKo/edit]ShoreClan[/url][/size][emoji=nautilus size=1][/center] [center][i][b]Year 1, Moon 8 [Leafbare][/b][/i][/center] [center][i]Event Rolls: 8, 2, Revenge Roll: 59[/i][/center] -Rainwhirl and Beeslate hunt for the rogue that killed Sootbay. They're unsuccessful this moon, but find traces of his scent on the eastern border. -Two new cats join the Clan- Tomatosoup and Foxwish. Given the events of the last moon, most of ShoreClan is hesitant to let in strangers, but they can't turn away a pair of able paws. However, they settle in faster than expected- both cats are friendly and respectful. Tomatosoup was born a kittypet, but has been hunting for herself for years, and Foxwish was a former Clan cat who left due to internal conflict. -Reefheart's kits are born. There are two males- Cinderkit and Wavekit- and a female named Shellkit after the late Shellheart. [center][b]_______________[/b] [/center] [center][size=5][i]NOTES[/i][/center] tomatosoup. my beloved. i am so happy you're here [center][b]_______________[/b] [/center] [i]teeny recap:[/i] [i]Moon 1: Flood, Ripplefur's pregnancy, and Tidepelt developed a crush![/i] [i]Moon 2: Nothing special![/i] [i]Moon 3: Ripplefur's kits are born! Silkstep and Beeslate become warriors.[/i] [i]Moon 4: Redclaw dies. Tidepelt + Reefheart become mates. [i]Moon 5: Prey shortage. Seaclaw becomes pregnant![/i] [i]Moon 6: Reefheart becomes pregnant. Creekgaze is the temporary deputy.[/i] [i]Moon 7: Seaclaw's kits are born. Sootbay dies, sending Rainwhirl and Beeslate on a revenge quest.[/i]
Year 1, Moon 8 [Leafbare]
Event Rolls: 8, 2, Revenge Roll: 59

-Rainwhirl and Beeslate hunt for the rogue that killed Sootbay. They're unsuccessful this moon, but find traces of his scent on the eastern border.

-Two new cats join the Clan- Tomatosoup and Foxwish. Given the events of the last moon, most of ShoreClan is hesitant to let in strangers, but they can't turn away a pair of able paws. However, they settle in faster than expected- both cats are friendly and respectful. Tomatosoup was born a kittypet, but has been hunting for herself for years, and Foxwish was a former Clan cat who left due to internal conflict.

-Reefheart's kits are born. There are two males- Cinderkit and Wavekit- and a female named Shellkit after the late Shellheart.

tomatosoup. my beloved. i am so happy you're here
Moon 3: Ripplefur's kits are born! Silkstep and Beeslate become warriors.
Moon 4: Redclaw dies. Tidepelt + Reefheart become mates.
Moon 5: Prey shortage. Seaclaw becomes pregnant!
Moon 6: Reefheart becomes pregnant. Creekgaze is the temporary deputy.
Moon 7: Seaclaw's kits are born. Sootbay dies, sending Rainwhirl and Beeslate on a revenge quest.
Feel free to ping me! All friend requests are welcome!

I LOVE FLIGHT RISING RAAAAH!!
[center][emoji=flowering tree size=1][size=7][font=Cursive][color=#007011]Forestclan[/size][/font][/color][emoji=flowering tree size=1] [size=5][color=#009416]Year 9 - Moon 110 - newleaf (2/3)[/color][/size] [b]Roll: 32[/b][/center] Echowish was out hunting for herself, when they spotted a group of rogues fighting. They decided to not interfere, but then they saw a very familiar cat - [b]Saffronheart[/b], their sister! Echowish quickly helped Saffronheart to shoo off the cats, and the two cats rejoiced. Cloudfern was absolutely delighted to have her missing daughter back, and the clan was all happy to have Saffronheart back. [b]Acornleaf[/b] moved into the nursery, and finally she started to get excited to raise another litter. Before he could lose the chance, [b]Rayblaze[/b] confessed to [b]Lemurwind[/b], and Lemurwind actually accepted it! The two are now mates! Frozenkit and Cloudykit are now apprentices, [b]Frozenpaw[/b] and [b]Cloudypaw[/b]. They will be handed over to Breezefall and Groveleaf. [s]---------[/s] SAFFRONHEART YESSS!!! Oh and btw, it seems that I used the same prefix of a now-dead cat of Forestclan to another cat born in Forestclan. Saffronleaf - Saffronheart Daffodilcloud - Daffodilpaw Icestar - Icecloud Swancloud - Swanfeather Lightbreeze - Lightpaw (missing) Bubbleshine - Bubblesong Breezestripe - Breezefall Blizzardstorm - Blizzardclaw (dead) Pureheart - Pureshine Snowfall - Snowflower (dead) Marigoldfall - Marigoldshine (missing) ... and a lot of others I didn't mention. @/pandakitty1 Hey, we both have an Echowish now!
Forestclan
Year 9 - Moon 110 - newleaf (2/3)
Roll: 32

Echowish was out hunting for herself, when they spotted a group of rogues fighting. They decided to not interfere, but then they saw a very familiar cat - Saffronheart, their sister! Echowish quickly helped Saffronheart to shoo off the cats, and the two cats rejoiced. Cloudfern was absolutely delighted to have her missing daughter back, and the clan was all happy to have Saffronheart back.

Acornleaf moved into the nursery, and finally she started to get excited to raise another litter.

Before he could lose the chance, Rayblaze confessed to Lemurwind, and Lemurwind actually accepted it! The two are now mates!

Frozenkit and Cloudykit are now apprentices, Frozenpaw and Cloudypaw. They will be handed over to Breezefall and Groveleaf.

SAFFRONHEART YESSS!!!
Oh and btw, it seems that I used the same prefix of a now-dead cat of Forestclan to another cat born in Forestclan.
Saffronleaf - Saffronheart
Daffodilcloud - Daffodilpaw
Icestar - Icecloud
Swancloud - Swanfeather
Lightbreeze - Lightpaw (missing)
Bubbleshine - Bubblesong
Breezestripe - Breezefall
Blizzardstorm - Blizzardclaw (dead)
Pureheart - Pureshine
Snowfall - Snowflower (dead)
Marigoldfall - Marigoldshine (missing)
... and a lot of others I didn't mention.

@/pandakitty1
Hey, we both have an Echowish now!
4oO1RBo.png ytkEBod.png
xKIpW2A.png
N16btBO.png
JDlFtpY.png
WFpPzZn.png
Kw9RNSr.png
ebjDWAS.png
M2CpeZd.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
AmM7lRQ.png
lHX3YIL.png
u1wgsSN.png
2RzQvX4.png
[center][b][size=5]AspenClan[/size][/b][/center] ------- [center][emoji=bare tree size=1]Year 2 / Moon 24 / Leaf-bare (3/3)[emoji=bare tree size=1][/center] ------- [center][b]Event Roll: 43 [/b][/center] With no warning, the nearby creek expands past it's borders once more, the flood waters reaching the camp walls and seeping through. Crowstar quickly organizes patrols to take the most at risk cats away while he sticks around to try and help reinforce the walls. The water is ice cold and most cats are chilled to the bone in no time but they continue to work hard to save the camp that is their home. When the water finally receedes and the cats can return to camp, many fall ill from the cold and Willowleap and Dawnflower are swamped with work. Crowstar calls a meeting to make sure that preparations are in place for any further risk of flooding while also putting in place a new rule for loners outside the clans. Any loner that joins the clan from outside sources, once fully healed and able to go about their day normally, will take up and apprentice ship for three or more moons to learn the rules of the warrior code and how to treat other cats. Once they have proven that they know these rules, they will become a full warrior, acknowledged and respected by all as a true clan cat regardless of origin and elegable for roles such as deputy. Having said so, he asks all three new cats to step forward. Eve and Clover step forward and Midna hesitates before also joining them. He assigns Reedshine to teach Eve, Beefang to Clover and finally, Spruce to Midna, hoping that the three cats will be able to teach and help the new cats fit into the clan. ----- [center][b]Notes[/b][/center] [b]Year 2 in Review[/b] [b]Kits Born:[/b] - Ivyleaf gives birth to Fernkit, Berrykit and Spiderkit. (moon 14) - Nettletail givevs birth to Marshkit. (moon 21) - Puddlesong gives birth to Featherkit and Sandkit. (moon 22) [b]Mates formed:[/b] - Cloudleap and Puddlesong are mates. (moon 18) - Mothcloud and Larkfeather are mates. (moon 23) [b]Names Given:[/b] - Brookrunner gains her warrior name. (moon 13) - Jayflight is given her warrior name. (moon 15) - Larkfeather gains his new warrior name. (moon 16) - Stormfur and Mothcloud gain their warrior names. (moon 18) - Fernpaw, Berrypaw and Spiderpaw are apprenticed to Brookrunner, Lily and Sablewing. (moon 20) - Pinepaw is given the warrior name Pineheart. (moon 20) - Rain takes the warrior name Rainpelt. (moon 21) [b]Cats Missing:[/b] - Snowbird, Sparrowpelt and Creekcry all go missing on a patrol. (moon 17) [b]Cats Died:[/b] - Nightfrost passes away peacefully in her sleep. (moon 19) [b]Other Events:[/b] - Hailfur retires to the elders den. (moon 13) - Rain joins the clan. (moon 20) - Eve and Midna join the clan (moon 21) - Clover is found injured and taken in for now. (moon 22) - Crowstar impliments new rules regarding loners and a period of learning before becoming a full warrior. (moon 24)
AspenClan

Year 2 / Moon 24 / Leaf-bare (3/3)

Event Roll: 43

With no warning, the nearby creek expands past it's borders once more, the flood waters reaching the camp walls and seeping through. Crowstar quickly organizes patrols to take the most at risk cats away while he sticks around to try and help reinforce the walls. The water is ice cold and most cats are chilled to the bone in no time but they continue to work hard to save the camp that is their home.

When the water finally receedes and the cats can return to camp, many fall ill from the cold and Willowleap and Dawnflower are swamped with work.

Crowstar calls a meeting to make sure that preparations are in place for any further risk of flooding while also putting in place a new rule for loners outside the clans.

Any loner that joins the clan from outside sources, once fully healed and able to go about their day normally, will take up and apprentice ship for three or more moons to learn the rules of the warrior code and how to treat other cats. Once they have proven that they know these rules, they will become a full warrior, acknowledged and respected by all as a true clan cat regardless of origin and elegable for roles such as deputy.

Having said so, he asks all three new cats to step forward. Eve and Clover step forward and Midna hesitates before also joining them.

He assigns Reedshine to teach Eve, Beefang to Clover and finally, Spruce to Midna, hoping that the three cats will be able to teach and help the new cats fit into the clan.
Notes

Year 2 in Review

Kits Born:

- Ivyleaf gives birth to Fernkit, Berrykit and Spiderkit. (moon 14)

- Nettletail givevs birth to Marshkit. (moon 21)

- Puddlesong gives birth to Featherkit and Sandkit. (moon 22)

Mates formed:

- Cloudleap and Puddlesong are mates. (moon 18)

- Mothcloud and Larkfeather are mates. (moon 23)

Names Given:

- Brookrunner gains her warrior name. (moon 13)

- Jayflight is given her warrior name. (moon 15)

- Larkfeather gains his new warrior name. (moon 16)

- Stormfur and Mothcloud gain their warrior names. (moon 18)

- Fernpaw, Berrypaw and Spiderpaw are apprenticed to Brookrunner, Lily and Sablewing. (moon 20)

- Pinepaw is given the warrior name Pineheart. (moon 20)

- Rain takes the warrior name Rainpelt. (moon 21)

Cats Missing:

- Snowbird, Sparrowpelt and Creekcry all go missing on a patrol. (moon 17)

Cats Died:

- Nightfrost passes away peacefully in her sleep. (moon 19)

Other Events:

- Hailfur retires to the elders den. (moon 13)

- Rain joins the clan. (moon 20)

- Eve and Midna join the clan (moon 21)

- Clover is found injured and taken in for now. (moon 22)

- Crowstar impliments new rules regarding loners and a period of learning before becoming a full warrior. (moon 24)
nc2b4dJ.gif
[center][emoji=nautilus size=1][size=6][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZLWkUu0XwTICXLwttyg3QcIaIPVjZLx8vhTmMRmSvKo/edit]ShoreClan[/url][/size][emoji=nautilus size=1][/center] [center][i][b]Year 1, Moon 9 [Leafbare][/b][/i][/center] [center][i]Event Rolls: 100, Revenge Roll: 99[/i][/center] -Rainwhirl and Beeslate track down the rogue that killed Sootbay. After finding the traces of his scent along the eastern border, they secretly travel outside ShoreClan territory and locate his camp. They're ruthless, but he's experienced; Beeslate's ear is torn and Rainwhirl is badly hurt by the time he's dead. -Marshleap is out gathering herbs when Rainwhirl stumbles into the den, so Siltpaw has to treat her injuries. By the time Marshleap is home, Rainwhirl is in stable condition. Siltpaw gets the first full night of sleep in moons, finally feeling like he'd redeemed himself for Sootbay's loss. None of them would ever be the same, but at least there's hope to move forward. -Thanks to Siltpaw's quick thinking, Rainwhirl will recover in roughly 3 moons. Foamstar and Marshleap agree he's ready to take on his full name. They choose Siltwhisker, honoring his intuition and sensitivity. -In his sleep that night, Sootbay visits Silkwhisker. He tells his son how proud he is, how worried he was for Rainwhirl and Beeslate; Finally, he makes Siltwhisker promise to never do something that reckless. As the dream fades, Sootbay promises to keep watching over him. -Ripplefur and Creekgaze's kits have reached 6 moons, and are finally apprentices. The three are notorious troublemakers, so Foamstar thinks for a long time about their mentors. He chooses Tidepelt for Stormpaw, hoping his focus would rub off on her, and Saltweb for Murkpaw, to hone the apprentice's keen mind. Rapidpaw is... a bit harder to place. Foamstar initially thinks of Reefheart, but she's still in the nursery. -After chatting with Reefheart and Creekgaze, the three of them decide on Finbrook. She's still young, but her high empathy and sweet personality would fit Rapidpaw. Reefheart believes Finbrook would benefit too; the extra responsibility might actually help her confidence grow. [center][b]_______________[/b] [/center] [center][size=5][i]NOTES[/i][/center] yo honestly i did not expect them to catch the rogue that fast???? hello???? i guess starclan really WAS watching tomatosoup and foxwish were doing arts and crafts this moon btw. completely unbothered. flourishing [center][b]_______________[/b] [/center] [i]teeny recap:[/i] [i]Moon 1: Flood, Ripplefur's pregnancy, and Tidepelt developed a crush![/i] [i]Moon 2: Nothing special![/i] [i]Moon 3: Ripplefur's kits are born! Silkstep and Beeslate become warriors.[/i] [i]Moon 4: Redclaw dies. Tidepelt + Reefheart become mates. [i]Moon 5: Prey shortage. Seaclaw becomes pregnant![/i] [i]Moon 6: Reefheart becomes pregnant. Creekgaze is the temporary deputy.[/i] [i]Moon 7: Seaclaw's kits are born. Sootbay dies, sending Rainwhirl and Beeslate on a revenge quest.[/i] [i]Moon 8: Reefheart's kits are born. Tomatosoup and Foxwish join the Clan.[/i]
Year 1, Moon 9 [Leafbare]
Event Rolls: 100, Revenge Roll: 99

-Rainwhirl and Beeslate track down the rogue that killed Sootbay. After finding the traces of his scent along the eastern border, they secretly travel outside ShoreClan territory and locate his camp. They're ruthless, but he's experienced; Beeslate's ear is torn and Rainwhirl is badly hurt by the time he's dead.

-Marshleap is out gathering herbs when Rainwhirl stumbles into the den, so Siltpaw has to treat her injuries. By the time Marshleap is home, Rainwhirl is in stable condition. Siltpaw gets the first full night of sleep in moons, finally feeling like he'd redeemed himself for Sootbay's loss. None of them would ever be the same, but at least there's hope to move forward.

-Thanks to Siltpaw's quick thinking, Rainwhirl will recover in roughly 3 moons. Foamstar and Marshleap agree he's ready to take on his full name. They choose Siltwhisker, honoring his intuition and sensitivity.

-In his sleep that night, Sootbay visits Silkwhisker. He tells his son how proud he is, how worried he was for Rainwhirl and Beeslate; Finally, he makes Siltwhisker promise to never do something that reckless. As the dream fades, Sootbay promises to keep watching over him.

-Ripplefur and Creekgaze's kits have reached 6 moons, and are finally apprentices. The three are notorious troublemakers, so Foamstar thinks for a long time about their mentors. He chooses Tidepelt for Stormpaw, hoping his focus would rub off on her, and Saltweb for Murkpaw, to hone the apprentice's keen mind. Rapidpaw is... a bit harder to place. Foamstar initially thinks of Reefheart, but she's still in the nursery.

-After chatting with Reefheart and Creekgaze, the three of them decide on Finbrook. She's still young, but her high empathy and sweet personality would fit Rapidpaw. Reefheart believes Finbrook would benefit too; the extra responsibility might actually help her confidence grow.

yo honestly i did not expect them to catch the rogue that fast???? hello???? i guess starclan really WAS watching

tomatosoup and foxwish were doing arts and crafts this moon btw. completely unbothered. flourishing
Moon 3: Ripplefur's kits are born! Silkstep and Beeslate become warriors.
Moon 4: Redclaw dies. Tidepelt + Reefheart become mates.
Moon 5: Prey shortage. Seaclaw becomes pregnant!
Moon 6: Reefheart becomes pregnant. Creekgaze is the temporary deputy.
Moon 7: Seaclaw's kits are born. Sootbay dies, sending Rainwhirl and Beeslate on a revenge quest.
Moon 8: Reefheart's kits are born. Tomatosoup and Foxwish join the Clan.
Feel free to ping me! All friend requests are welcome!

I LOVE FLIGHT RISING RAAAAH!!

Year Three, Moon Eleven. Current Season: Leafbare.
Event Roll: 14, 1 - New Arrivals!; 63, 6 - Prey Shortage.
With leafbare comes a very bsd frost, and Birchclan experiences a prey shortage due to this. Thankfully because more patrols are being sent after the Aspenclan attack to avoid another surprise attack, enough prey is found for the clan to at least get through the moon. To the worry of Raccooncatcher and Shimmer however, Cloudstar refuses to eat any prey on some days, to be absolutely certain her clan is well-fed.
Aspenpaw doesn't see an issue with her decision, as she states it isn't like Cloudstar hasn't eaten any prey at all. This train of thought concerns Shimmer, and no matter how much he tries to brush it off as an innocent comment, he just can't.

By the end of the moon, things are looking better. A fairly young cat has been brought to camp after being found on a patrol. When confronted by Cloudstar, he introduces himself as Max. By his name it is clear he was a former kittypet, but he explains that he was also a barn cat and was allowed to roam outside constantly.

Max does admit that his twolegs may go looking for him if they were to notice his disappearance, which poses an issue for the safety of Birchclan. Cloudstar can tell he is desperate to be a part of the clan though, so eventually the two have a compromise. Max will now be known as Maxpaw, and his mentor will be Hop. Max will participate in clan activities during the day, but at night he will go back to his twolegs. Max agrees with this decision, and that was that.

Ryefeather is starting to develop a crush on Hop. But when Wildspirit confides to her that she has a crush on Hop as well, Ryefeather feels guilty and tries to get Hop to hang out with her friend more and hopefully see the signs.

Maxpaw has joined the clan as a daylight apprentice!
Wildspirit has developed a crush on Hop. She will confess to him in three moons.

NOTES:
decided to introduce the concept of daylight warriors to birchclan.

fun fact, max's original name was gonna be billy! but then i realized his backstory seemed very similar to the canon cat with the same name [billystorm] so i scrapped that idea.

Year Three, Moon Eleven. Current Season: Leafbare.
Event Roll: 14, 1 - New Arrivals!; 63, 6 - Prey Shortage.
With leafbare comes a very bsd frost, and Birchclan experiences a prey shortage due to this. Thankfully because more patrols are being sent after the Aspenclan attack to avoid another surprise attack, enough prey is found for the clan to at least get through the moon. To the worry of Raccooncatcher and Shimmer however, Cloudstar refuses to eat any prey on some days, to be absolutely certain her clan is well-fed.
Aspenpaw doesn't see an issue with her decision, as she states it isn't like Cloudstar hasn't eaten any prey at all. This train of thought concerns Shimmer, and no matter how much he tries to brush it off as an innocent comment, he just can't.

By the end of the moon, things are looking better. A fairly young cat has been brought to camp after being found on a patrol. When confronted by Cloudstar, he introduces himself as Max. By his name it is clear he was a former kittypet, but he explains that he was also a barn cat and was allowed to roam outside constantly.

Max does admit that his twolegs may go looking for him if they were to notice his disappearance, which poses an issue for the safety of Birchclan. Cloudstar can tell he is desperate to be a part of the clan though, so eventually the two have a compromise. Max will now be known as Maxpaw, and his mentor will be Hop. Max will participate in clan activities during the day, but at night he will go back to his twolegs. Max agrees with this decision, and that was that.

Ryefeather is starting to develop a crush on Hop. But when Wildspirit confides to her that she has a crush on Hop as well, Ryefeather feels guilty and tries to get Hop to hang out with her friend more and hopefully see the signs.

Maxpaw has joined the clan as a daylight apprentice!
Wildspirit has developed a crush on Hop. She will confess to him in three moons.

NOTES:
decided to introduce the concept of daylight warriors to birchclan.

fun fact, max's original name was gonna be billy! but then i realized his backstory seemed very similar to the canon cat with the same name [billystorm] so i scrapped that idea.
MUYNhfy.pngTwYQLsq.png
hh5n4WA.png8GgdVkW.png
bYt72YT.pngeuawcWv.png
mlHpBMC.pnggBns0Su.png
WKtl2lb.png4SVfFPD.png
KeyClan Moon 3

Moon 3: Event - 34 (new kits) / 1 (# of kits) | Crush - X | Mate - X

The prey shortage seems to have resolved itself, and everycat is doing well. The cats are eager to get back to hunting regularly, and a patrol sets out as soon as possible. The patrol is cut short though when, instead of prey, they find a lone kit out in the open. Alarmed, the cats rush it back to camp. Upon hearing about the kit, Thawberry offers to foster them, since she’s a moon away from giving birth herself. She decides to name the kit Rosekit.
KeyClan Moon 3

Moon 3: Event - 34 (new kits) / 1 (# of kits) | Crush - X | Mate - X

The prey shortage seems to have resolved itself, and everycat is doing well. The cats are eager to get back to hunting regularly, and a patrol sets out as soon as possible. The patrol is cut short though when, instead of prey, they find a lone kit out in the open. Alarmed, the cats rush it back to camp. Upon hearing about the kit, Thawberry offers to foster them, since she’s a moon away from giving birth herself. She decides to name the kit Rosekit.
Sulli | He/Him | Adult | Pings Allowed
See profile for other information.
Year 12 / Moon 3 / Leafbare
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 83

Foxflame disappears one day, and the clan goes out to look for her, only to find her dead body lying on the ground as if she was merely taking a nap. The whole clan mourns for the senior warrior, especially Cloudstar who just lost the last remaining member of her immediate family. Cloudstar doubles her efforts, taking on the duty of both leader and deputy.

After the death, Cloudstar and Ivytail become close, both motherless and having just lost someone close to them.

On a totally different note, Berrylight and Rowanshade recover from their injuries and return to their warrior duties.

Dapplepaw has trained hard and proven herself a valuable member of Sunclan. From now on, she will be known as Dapplewing.

Notes:

No...

@/BubblyOstrich Welp, I must have gotten it from you. Let's see how long our Echowishs last!

Oh and uh, @/Gadriel, can I get Yowler? He silly

Year 12 / Moon 3 / Leafbare
Sunclan Times
News from the Wise and Corageous

Roll: 83

Foxflame disappears one day, and the clan goes out to look for her, only to find her dead body lying on the ground as if she was merely taking a nap. The whole clan mourns for the senior warrior, especially Cloudstar who just lost the last remaining member of her immediate family. Cloudstar doubles her efforts, taking on the duty of both leader and deputy.

After the death, Cloudstar and Ivytail become close, both motherless and having just lost someone close to them.

On a totally different note, Berrylight and Rowanshade recover from their injuries and return to their warrior duties.

Dapplepaw has trained hard and proven herself a valuable member of Sunclan. From now on, she will be known as Dapplewing.

Notes:

No...

@/BubblyOstrich Welp, I must have gotten it from you. Let's see how long our Echowishs last!

Oh and uh, @/Gadriel, can I get Yowler? He silly

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@pandakitty1 Of course! I'm glad you like him!
@pandakitty1 Of course! I'm glad you like him!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Year 1 - Moon 7 – Leaf-fall (1/3)
7th Moon under the command of Mudstar
(20)

• Love is in the air! While assisting him on a patrol, Dustbird confesses his feelings to Goldlight! Goldlight admits that he always felt the same, and the two become mates!
  • Meanwhile, Leafstorm finally builds up the confidence to confess to Volepounce, and he readily agrees to become her mate! Later that moon, Leafstorm announces that she is expecting.
  • For his warrior assessment, Rockypaw is sent Leafstorm to help the healers find herbs before a lot of them die off due to it being Leaf-fall. He spends the day romping in the marsh, ultimately leading him to catch a cold and coming back with nothing to show for it. As such, Leafstorm decides he isn't ready and must wait another moon.

Year 1 - Moon 8 – Leaf-fall (2/3)
8th Moon under the command of Mudstar
(39)

• A rogue intrudes into clan territory and attempts to steal some prey from Rockyapw. Mudstar, catching sight of the event in fearing the worst, throws herself into the fight. The rogue is badly injured and flees, never to return, but Mudstar is far more worse for wear and soon looses a life to her injuries. She tries her best to hide it from her clan mates, only truly confiding in Longshadow.
  • Rockypaw is tasked to hunt for his warrior assessment this moon, but ends up running into a rogue and panics. Though Mudstar manages to save him, Leafstorm still criticisms him for behavior and says that he will have to have another warrior assessment next moon.

Lore Bits/Notes:
And Mudstar looses another life, poor girl.
Year 1 - Moon 7 – Leaf-fall (1/3)
7th Moon under the command of Mudstar
(20)

• Love is in the air! While assisting him on a patrol, Dustbird confesses his feelings to Goldlight! Goldlight admits that he always felt the same, and the two become mates!
  • Meanwhile, Leafstorm finally builds up the confidence to confess to Volepounce, and he readily agrees to become her mate! Later that moon, Leafstorm announces that she is expecting.
  • For his warrior assessment, Rockypaw is sent Leafstorm to help the healers find herbs before a lot of them die off due to it being Leaf-fall. He spends the day romping in the marsh, ultimately leading him to catch a cold and coming back with nothing to show for it. As such, Leafstorm decides he isn't ready and must wait another moon.

Year 1 - Moon 8 – Leaf-fall (2/3)
8th Moon under the command of Mudstar
(39)

• A rogue intrudes into clan territory and attempts to steal some prey from Rockyapw. Mudstar, catching sight of the event in fearing the worst, throws herself into the fight. The rogue is badly injured and flees, never to return, but Mudstar is far more worse for wear and soon looses a life to her injuries. She tries her best to hide it from her clan mates, only truly confiding in Longshadow.
  • Rockypaw is tasked to hunt for his warrior assessment this moon, but ends up running into a rogue and panics. Though Mudstar manages to save him, Leafstorm still criticisms him for behavior and says that he will have to have another warrior assessment next moon.

Lore Bits/Notes:
And Mudstar looses another life, poor girl.
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))