Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rell's Relic Requisitions (live!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
i'd love to be added to the pinglist!!
i'd love to be added to the pinglist!!
kimchi | she/her | foxes | fr+3 ________clouddancer.png
sent in items! could i be added to the pinglist please?
sent in items! could i be added to the pinglist please?
i0zb.png
Please add me to the pinglist! :>

Edit: Sent in some items, too~
Please add me to the pinglist! :>

Edit: Sent in some items, too~
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Could I be added to the daily pinglist please? :0 Tysm! (sent in some items <3)
Could I be added to the daily pinglist please? :0 Tysm! (sent in some items <3)
52233744993_dac8a6a933_o.png
Celyn | FR+3 | She/They

| Featured Dragon | Wishlist |
unknown.png unknown.png
pinglist pls...
hoping I can do this snds fun....

Sending/sent items.
pinglist pls...
hoping I can do this snds fun....

Sending/sent items.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
Pinglist please!

Thank you! :)
Pinglist please!

Thank you! :)
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
Please add me to the pinglist.
Please add me to the pinglist.
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
I was going to write something, but I have a bit of a headache. I turned in some items, though!
I was going to write something, but I have a bit of a headache. I turned in some items, though!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62374768][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/623748/62374768.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52207533][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/522076/52207533.png[/img][/url][/center] "Oh no." Livewire was firm. "S.A.M. is in NO WAY going to be in charge of the signal flare." "Relax," Clawrice chided. "He's already got an emergency flare installed. And he's only set it off on accident...3 times?" "No. I'm taking it." "Fine," the Spiral chuffed. "Come on, S.A.M., let's get moving." The golem made a rude noise in Livewire's direction and whirred through the portal after its maker. The Tundra sighed and followed, flipping through her notebook to a blank page. She was excited to have an opportunity to work on her field research skills, since recent events in their clan had forced her into lab work instead. But field work was her passion, and her survival skills...definitely needed work. That was why she'd asked her best friend Clawrice to come along; she'd never found the Spiral to be without a resourceful answer. Even if that answer frequently involved blowing things up. The many scents of the Viridian Labyrinth flooded her nostrils, overwhelming her for a few minutes. She closed her eyes and made an attempt to catalogue as many as she could, and then scribbled them down in her notebook. Clawrice peeked over her shoulder. "Those aren't real words." "Not yet, they aren't." Livewire kept writing. "I'm adding to the dictionary. We don't have enough words to describe smells." She pointed. "This one is the smell of humous, and this one is the smell of a turkey-tail fungus growing on a tree trunk." She pointed across the path to where the fungus was clearly visible. Clawrice adjusted her goggles. "And what's the smell of a Moss-Covered Golem?" "Moss, clay, a little grass and humous mixed in..." her voice trailed off. "Oh." Livewire now smelled what Clawrice's magic detector lenses had already picked up. They were slowly being surrounded by a pack of Moss-Covered Golems. "Sorry," Clawrice muttered. "I should have switched one lens to heat sensor and one to magic sensor as soon as we arrived." "Never mind that now," Livewire hissed. "Run!" With her smell and Clawrice's enhanced vision, they managed to break through the circle. Running pell-mell down the path, they could hear the screech of stone against magically enhanced stone. "In here, quick!" Clawrice darted into an overgrown ruin. Livewire followed her. "What's in here?" she asked, panting. "There's a rune circle around the building. That'll deter the golems." Livewire looked, but didn't see anything different. "Is it because of your Differentsight, or because of your implants?" "Actually..." Clawrice removed the goggles for a moment. "I think it's a combination of Differentsight and the fact that I'm a Nature dragon. Yep, I don't need the implants to see it." Livewire stared. Her friend acted so much like a Lightning dragon that it was very hard to remember that they did not, in fact, share the same element. "All right, but now what should we do?" "Hey, this is your assignment, not mine. I'm here to help, remember, not tell you what to do." "Right." Livewire flushed. "Um, maybe we can find a relic in this ruin? I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be the specific one they hid...wouldn't it be cool if we found a [i]real[/i] relic?" "Yeah, I guess." Clawrice swirled in midair. "Okay, let's set vision specs to infrared, UV, magic particulate, metallic resonance, and..." she stopped at the look on Livewire's face. "What?" "You just said for me to take the lead." "Oh right. Well, I'm still going to set the goggles. I just won't tell you anything unless you're about to die. Okay?" Livewire gulped. "Okay." She headed forward into the ruin, eyes, ears, and nose all on high alert. She managed to avoid two tripwires, and Clawrice warned her about the pressure tile just in time. Finally, the sun shone through a crack in the roof on a beautiful golden idol. S.A.M. buzzed forward immediately and grabbed it. "No!" Clawrice shouted. A rumble echoed from below the chamber. The two dragons, followed by the unrepentant golem, charged through the ruins back to the entrance, as the walls began to collapse behind them. Clawrice gripped Livewire's mane and yelled directions as she dodged traps and falling rocks. They made it to the entrance just as the final roof caved in and engulfed them in a swirling cloud of dust. Coughing, Livewire gasped, "Let me see that relic, S.A.M." The golem refused to give it to her, flying constantly out of reach. Clawrice chased it as well, but had to succumb to a fit of coughing herself. "Blasted golem," she muttered. "You're the one who neglected to install a morality chip," Livewire couldn't help but point out. The Spiral growled. "You give me that this instant, S.A.M. Or I'll disconnect your mischief circuits." It giggled and shook its head, flying tantalizingly just out of reach, with the idol clasped in its metal claws. "If you give me the idol, S.A.M., I'll let you fire off the emergency flare." Livewire waved it near the golem. It wavered for a moment, and then snatched the flare, allowing the idol to fall. Livewire caught it carefully as the flare exploded overhead to the golem's manic cackling. She flipped it over. "What?! 'Made in the Blacksand Annex'...Really?" [item=chimera relic]
62374768.png52207533.png

"Oh no." Livewire was firm. "S.A.M. is in NO WAY going to be in charge of the signal flare."

"Relax," Clawrice chided. "He's already got an emergency flare installed. And he's only set it off on accident...3 times?"

"No. I'm taking it."

"Fine," the Spiral chuffed. "Come on, S.A.M., let's get moving."

The golem made a rude noise in Livewire's direction and whirred through the portal after its maker. The Tundra sighed and followed, flipping through her notebook to a blank page. She was excited to have an opportunity to work on her field research skills, since recent events in their clan had forced her into lab work instead. But field work was her passion, and her survival skills...definitely needed work. That was why she'd asked her best friend Clawrice to come along; she'd never found the Spiral to be without a resourceful answer. Even if that answer frequently involved blowing things up.

The many scents of the Viridian Labyrinth flooded her nostrils, overwhelming her for a few minutes. She closed her eyes and made an attempt to catalogue as many as she could, and then scribbled them down in her notebook.

Clawrice peeked over her shoulder. "Those aren't real words."

"Not yet, they aren't." Livewire kept writing. "I'm adding to the dictionary. We don't have enough words to describe smells." She pointed. "This one is the smell of humous, and this one is the smell of a turkey-tail fungus growing on a tree trunk." She pointed across the path to where the fungus was clearly visible.

Clawrice adjusted her goggles. "And what's the smell of a Moss-Covered Golem?"

"Moss, clay, a little grass and humous mixed in..." her voice trailed off. "Oh."

Livewire now smelled what Clawrice's magic detector lenses had already picked up. They were slowly being surrounded by a pack of Moss-Covered Golems.

"Sorry," Clawrice muttered. "I should have switched one lens to heat sensor and one to magic sensor as soon as we arrived."

"Never mind that now," Livewire hissed. "Run!"

With her smell and Clawrice's enhanced vision, they managed to break through the circle. Running pell-mell down the path, they could hear the screech of stone against magically enhanced stone.

"In here, quick!" Clawrice darted into an overgrown ruin. Livewire followed her.

"What's in here?" she asked, panting.

"There's a rune circle around the building. That'll deter the golems."

Livewire looked, but didn't see anything different. "Is it because of your Differentsight, or because of your implants?"

"Actually..." Clawrice removed the goggles for a moment. "I think it's a combination of Differentsight and the fact that I'm a Nature dragon. Yep, I don't need the implants to see it."

Livewire stared. Her friend acted so much like a Lightning dragon that it was very hard to remember that they did not, in fact, share the same element. "All right, but now what should we do?"

"Hey, this is your assignment, not mine. I'm here to help, remember, not tell you what to do."

"Right." Livewire flushed. "Um, maybe we can find a relic in this ruin? I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be the specific one they hid...wouldn't it be cool if we found a real relic?"

"Yeah, I guess." Clawrice swirled in midair. "Okay, let's set vision specs to infrared, UV, magic particulate, metallic resonance, and..." she stopped at the look on Livewire's face. "What?"

"You just said for me to take the lead."

"Oh right. Well, I'm still going to set the goggles. I just won't tell you anything unless you're about to die. Okay?"

Livewire gulped. "Okay." She headed forward into the ruin, eyes, ears, and nose all on high alert. She managed to avoid two tripwires, and Clawrice warned her about the pressure tile just in time. Finally, the sun shone through a crack in the roof on a beautiful golden idol.

S.A.M. buzzed forward immediately and grabbed it. "No!" Clawrice shouted. A rumble echoed from below the chamber.

The two dragons, followed by the unrepentant golem, charged through the ruins back to the entrance, as the walls began to collapse behind them. Clawrice gripped Livewire's mane and yelled directions as she dodged traps and falling rocks. They made it to the entrance just as the final roof caved in and engulfed them in a swirling cloud of dust.

Coughing, Livewire gasped, "Let me see that relic, S.A.M."

The golem refused to give it to her, flying constantly out of reach. Clawrice chased it as well, but had to succumb to a fit of coughing herself. "Blasted golem," she muttered.

"You're the one who neglected to install a morality chip," Livewire couldn't help but point out.

The Spiral growled. "You give me that this instant, S.A.M. Or I'll disconnect your mischief circuits."

It giggled and shook its head, flying tantalizingly just out of reach, with the idol clasped in its metal claws.

"If you give me the idol, S.A.M., I'll let you fire off the emergency flare." Livewire waved it near the golem.

It wavered for a moment, and then snatched the flare, allowing the idol to fall. Livewire caught it carefully as the flare exploded overhead to the golem's manic cackling. She flipped it over.

"What?! 'Made in the Blacksand Annex'...Really?"
Chimera Relic

V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
I would like to be added to the pinglist, please!
I would like to be added to the pinglist, please!
EsqTMJp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15